Start by marking “Alee” as Want to Read:
Alee

Alee

With just weeks left before her high school graduation, Alee dumps her sunshine stealing boyfriend in epic fashion – by sleeping with his best friend.

Since bad things happen in three, becoming the school slut is just the beginning.

A mass shooting steals the life of Alee’s Olympic-bound best friend and a homeless drug addict turns out to be the father who abandoned Alee as
ebook
Expected publication: November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Alee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alee

Greta Mimi
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Alee's story is one of highs and lows with a love story wrapped in. Sometimes we don't get the fairy tale ending we dream of. Alee as a character has so many strengths but even the strongest fail with too much weight on their shoulders. Abandoned and ignored throughout her young life forged the young adult she became and colored some of her life's decisions.

Cindy Fong
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

I would like to believe that Alee was fated to meet and be with Laine, even if the situation was messed up. Alee and Laine had and epic type
Bookish_Sally
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...this story from beginning to end, had me captivated in every way. I could not put it down. In all seriousness though I actually had to put it down a couple of times because I couldn’t read with tears falling. 😭

I know which characters I liked and others I really didn’t like and all you’d have to do is read the book to know. 🥰🤬

This story has my heart, all the feelings and emotions were so heavy, and it wasn’t like just one thing but one thing after another. 💔

I’ll just be over here crying in
Denise
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ina Frank
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional journey. If you're looking for a book that will blow you away, this is it.
Absolutely fantastic.
Beth
Sep 03, 2019
BE
Nicole Loufas
Sep 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Paula  Phillips
Rene
Belle Lancaster
Melissa
Sep 14, 2019
Nicole was born and raised in California. She claims to be a San Francisco native, however she's lived in both Northern and Southern California. She credits her creativity to the fact that she attended 12 schools between kindergarten and her senior year in high school. Her nomadic childhood allowed her to reinvent herself often. Some might call her a liar. While others see the stories she told as ...more