Start by marking “The Soul Collector” as Want to Read:
The Soul Collector

The Soul Collector

As I lay trapped inside this quiet realm,
My soul adrift, my body earthbound
A magical book guards my flight,
Will it keep me safe till morning's light?

It begins with darkness. Are they dead, or trapped inside a horrible dream? No one can hear them, see them. Has the world forgotten them? Are they invisible? Not to the Soul Collector. They have steppe
Published August 28th 2019 by Story Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Soul Collector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Soul Collector

Start your review of The Soul Collector
Dianne
What happens when a soul is caught between the living and the dead, when a person is comatose and the only things keeping them alive are machines? Several people will find themselves in another dimension, promises made by otherworldly beings, deals forged, but are they dreaming while in a coma or have their souls been bartered for what they thought was another chance at life? Have they been fooled by the devil or have they found something better?

Laura Daleo’s THE SOUL COLLECTOR is both a huge “what-if”
Silvia
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
have you ever wonder what happens while someone is in coma, or fighting for their lives while they're connected to a machine to keep them alive? can they listen? does their soul is trapped or wandering between dimensions?
is everything a dream.. or worst, a nightmare! Does second chances are for real?
Who holds the key.. Who's the soul collector? Does he really exist. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review,

This is,so far the best dark novel of
Gina Stamper
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I absolutely loved the writing style of Laura Daleo, you get a hint of it in the synopsis, but it really is beautifully written. Weird to say about a book that has a cover like this one, but that really is my description for her writing ability.
I loved the way this story unfolded. We got bits and pieces and just enough action to keep us actively engaged and flipping pages. Such a imaginative piece of writing.
Truly
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Soul Collector  by Laura Daleo  is a dark fantasy that will make you question everything that goes bump in the night! Full of drama, twists and turns that pull you into a world unlike any other. The Soul Collector is the perfect fall read! *I received a complimentary copy from RABT Book Tours and the author in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.*
Sylvia Adams
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

I loved this book and didn’t want it to end. It had some twists in there I never saw coming. Loved the characters too.
LoriEden
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It delivers great characters and keeps you turning the pages. Very much recommend this book
C. Gonzales
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The plot flowed nicely and the action kept me guessing and flipping pages. What a clever story.

Laura Daleo has created a novel in which the main character shows growth. For me that is always something I look for in my favorite main characters. I liked flawed characters and if they can overcome things, it really speaks to me.

This was a quick read for me. I felt like the words and plot just flowed long effortlessly. I found myself flipping page after page and guessing the w
RABT Book Tours and PR
RABT Book Tours: The Soul Collector by Laura Daleo 1 1 Oct 13, 2019 11:46PM
RABT Book Tours: The Soul Collector by Laura Daleo 1 1 Sep 30, 2019 10:43PM

• Guardian of Angel
  • Hopey: From Commune to Corner Office
  • Asylum Road (Jake Caldwell #4)
  • The Winner's Circle
  • The Cure for Stupidity: Using Brain Science to Explain Irrational Behavior at Work
  • 50 Dinosaur Tales
  • Black  Blue: Love, Sports and the Art of Empowerment
  • Betsy Blossom Brown
  • Honor Among Vampires
  • The Making of Daisy Hart
I was born and raised in Sunny San Diego, California. A creative writing class in junior high sparked my desire to tell stores. I’ve been a hostess, bookkeeper, accountant, manager, and animal advocate, but writing anything paranormal has always been my passion. Throughout my professional career, I squeezed in writing whenever I could. I camped out late at night in front of my computer, with my th ...more