Start by marking “Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires Book 7)

Never Goodbye

(The Barrington Billionaires #7)

In the Barrington family, Ian is the fixer. He lives a double life—one that has provided him with the skills to save his family more than once. Reuniting with the brother they’d all believed was dead has shaken him to the core. He is driven to find the responsible party regardless of the consequences.

Claire Wendell’s best friend recently married into the very powerful,
Published November 6th 2019 by RCardello LLC

To ask other readers questions about Never Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Goodbye

Start your review of Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires Book 7)
Isha Coleman
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires Book 7) by: Ruth Cardello

Through heartache, despite the tears, because of the laughter and while facing their fears, the Barringtons are the best of what a family should be. Cardello has created a dynasty united in heart. Never Goodbye was my watershed moment. Ian and Claire gave me heart tingles. Hidden in the pain of the past lies a regret that could destroy their chance at a future. With the power of words and the abundance of emotion, Cardello puts
Maggie Whitworth
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Brilliant and long awaited at least for me , Ian’s story is excellent, I’ve been hugging this guy throughout every book .

It’s so nice to read his adventure and romance with Claire, will they won’t they.

Awesome story , characters and beautifully written, breathtakingly emotional, I laughed ,I cried.

Just great .
Jane
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies to lovers at its best!! This story was funny, sexy and very entertaining! The agnst between Ian and Claire just perfect!! Once Ian & Claire finally got on the same page was definitely swoon worthy! The meatheads were hilarious and my heart smiled when Ian & Kade FINALLY let the past go and became not only friends but real brothers. I am also very intrigued by Bradford. He’s got my interest and I hope we will see his story in the future.
Kathy
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s Ian and Claire’s story and wow what a story Ruth has written for them! Claire who is protective of those within her circle including Kade who we found is the long lost brother of the famous and wealthy Barrington family. Ian Barrington feels he must get to the bottom of Kade being taken away from the family as an infant - no matter who he hurts along the way.
I could feel for Claire who not only attracted to Ian, yet I could totally understand why she didn’t want to be with him. Yet Ian
ZETTER
Tough Decisions!!!

Ian Barrington has always been the fixer in his family, the discovery that his baby brother Kade was still alive rocked him world on its axis. He was more than an International Political Consultant, he'd help his family out of some sticky situations numerous times. Now he was hellbent on finding out what really happened the night his brother was taken from them.

He found himself in captivity thanks to his sister-in-law Viviana's brothers, Connor and Dylan Sutton. He wanted
Cathy
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Goodbye is part of one of the best series out there! The story line is pure romance, a little mystery with plenty of heat and lots of laughter. Ian’s story is a great addition to the previous Barrington’s happy ever after’s. Even with his grumpiness I really liked Ian’s character. He was strong, knew who he was and didn’t take “stuff” from anyone until there was Claire. The book opens with such a hilarious turn at the wedding of Kade (Ian’s brother) and Annie you can’t help but laugh out ...more
Johnaka
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Never Goodbye by Ruth Cardello
“Opposites attract, 3 stars”

Ian doesn’t handle change well. He’s a fixer through and through and this situation he cannot fix. His long-lost missing brother has been found and is connecting with his family for the first time. Along with his wife and her best friend. There’s something about Claire who sets off his alarms. Is she innocent or does she have an ulterior motive to be around his family?
Claire traveled to the states to help her two best friends through this
Shannon Patterson
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unique, heartfelt and over too soon.

Finally time for Ian!!!! Never Goodbye is book 7 in this series. You really need to read them all in order to understand who Ian is. He comes across as an arrogant arse sometimes but his intentions are usually good.

This story starts out with Ian duck tapped and stuffed in a laundry cart. If that's a situation you've ever pictured Ian in you're far more imaginative than I am. Ruth Cardello holds no punches here! We find out much more about Ian's secret life,
Tianna Croy
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great Barrington tale with the addition of two goofy brothers and an intense friend. When Ian, whose always been the fixer in the family can't deal with not being in control he's an insufferable grouch. In her own way Claire is also a fixer. To say these two clashed would be an understatement. But opposites attract as they say. Sometimes the best medicine for someone is a taste of their own. Things were intense but what in life is easy if it's worth it. It took almost losing everything ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ian is the protector of the family and although he is ecstatic that Kade, the brother they thought they lost, is back in the fold he needs answers. He has his suspicions about Claire and is determined to find out everything he can about her and why she is really there.

Claire’s best friend married Kade and after finding out the truth about his heritage she has come to help them adjust to their new life. The last thing she needs is having Ian questioning her motives and love for her best friends
Mayas
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We finally got what we have all been waiting for.... Ian Barrington "The Fixer". Who would have ever guessed the depths of his brooding and in the end his pure heart of gold.

Ruth delivered another storyline that was a knockout in the Barrington Saga. From the beginning we all wanted answers, the cause and effect per say but what he received was something that is movie worthy. The final piece to a puzzle that was redone a million times over the course of seven books.

The splash full of laughter,
Amanda Bordner
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE love love an enemies to lovers book and Ruth Cardello knocked it out of the park with Ian and Claire's story in Never Goodbye!

Ian's world tilts on its axis when he discovers that his baby brother Kade was still alive. Ian learns about Claire being a possible suspect when he is taken into captivity, and he is bound and determined to get answers, but of course these two intense opposites attract on the hottest of levels even though Claire definitely doesn't want Ian getting under her skin.

I
Bev Sten
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enemy to lovers. Ian liked to have all the answers, leaving strings hanging after finding their brother who was supposed to be dead, turned Ian into a surly mistrusting man. He thought he needed to have all the answers to be at peace.
Claire is a life coach who has trouble taking her own advice. Her best friend is marrying the long lost Barrington brother and has been asked to accompany them to Boston for the wedding.
Things about Ruth Cardello's books, you can't put them down they suck you
Shelley Youngblood
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ruth Cardello tells a great story with Never Goodbye. It is a great addition to her Barrington Billionaires series. I enjoyed being in the world she created once again. Ruth writes stories about characters that are like family to go home to again.

In this story, Ian and Claire don't have a love at first sight moment. It's more like hate. But a key component to remember about hate, is there are strong emotions tied in. Their story is unique but had me needing to know what would happen next.

I
Lisa
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love "The Barrington Billionaires" series... each book takes you on another journey.

Ian Barrington is a man of mystery, the first you go to if you want something fixed.

He's also very hard on himself when he thinks he didn't do enough where his long thought dead brother Kade is concerned.

Leave it to the "Meat heads" to shake him up a little bit...when they sort of kidnap and deliver him to Claire. They misunderstood something she said and only want to help.

Claire doesn't think highly of Ian but
Sharon
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Goodbye is the 7th book in Ruth Cardello Barrington Series! I truly love this author! I so enjoy reading each story she writes. I love Claire and Ian story.

Claire and Ian has blend of so much! There is drama, laugh, and in the mix of it all is love. Claire decide to put her life aside to help her friend who was marrying into the Barrington family. Ian is what they call the fixer of the family. When you put strong character together who both have there own inner struggles to deal with you
lowkeyreader
I have yet to read the previous books in the series. But I understand the dynamics of these characters without reading the previous books. Ian is definitely a mysterious character, he's full of secrets but one thing, he cares about his family and always want to protect his people. When a long-lost brother came back to his family, an outsider threaten his protective instinct. Claire had an ugly past and being accepted into the Barringtons was so much more than she could imagine. But Ian's not ...more
Marcy
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ian has definitely been the darker and more mysterious member of this family. I loved how devoted he was to his family & the search for the truth. He was almost too focused on it, because he risked hurting those he loved in his pursuit. Claire was feisty and sassy, and I loved how she kept Ian on his toes. It was fun to see him struggle with his growing feelings for Claire and his inability to fight it. This family has been through so much. I really love that they are all finding their ...more
Sarajane Garten
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The saga continues and love lives

Ian and Claire are a great couple. Money aside, they are independent and afraid to call deeply in love. Until they meet each other and discover doing things together is better. Not a standalone, but a great addition to the Barrington series. Makes me wish I had read the first six books before reading this one. I may do that before I read book eight, because I love all of the books written by Ruth Cardello.
Tami Schafer
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ian and Claire have a hate that I want you attraction to an I can't get enough. They have very mixed feelings about getting to the bottom of the if there was more to the taking of Kade as a baby. This story will have your feelings all over the place as you'll want to know to maybe its best to leave it be. WOW this family still amazes me, Ruth does such a great job weaving a story that has you not wanting to put the book down!! You'll never want the story to end.
Christine Jalili
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and devoured it in hours. Loved how hot and cold Ian was with Claire. Wow, once they kissed it was so steamy! But are either of them ready for a relationship? I felt for her and her past, she really wants a family and totally loves his. What about his job? Will he continue looking into what happened with Kade? Loved their happy ever after and was laughing at the very end. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommend this book.
Michelle Eriksen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ian Barrington is such a mysterious and strong personality that you either love him or can't stand him, but when he and Claire get together the edges soften a bit. I really enjoyed getting a better look at Ian in Never Goodbye and love him and Claire together. Claire is such a strong personality herself and yet so vulnerable at the same time that you can't help but love her.

This book had me laughing out loud and sometimes tearing up through the pages, but what a great story.
Deedee Shelton Tranum
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Ms. Carrillo you have done it again! I'm in love with this family. I've been an avid reader for more than 35 years! Passed down from generations! I have never been one to say I have a favorite author but I think you have moved into the lead. Looking forward to your next book!
Susan Jordens
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to Ian’s story and once again Ruth Cardello delivered a beautifully written and entertaining story. It was full of tender moments, challenging scenes, humour thanks to Connor and Dylan (I do love those two!) plus heart warming romance. An excellent book and one I highly recommend.
Mary Smith
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series that will keep you coming back.
Claire and Ian are a couple you will never forget. They are both hard workers and love friends and family. Ian has a lot of money but doesn't flash it. He also comes from a large family where Claire has none. She has been alone most of her life and then she met Anna and they became best friends. Anna just happens to be married to Ian's brother Kade. He and Ian don't get along so it causes some friction.
There is some suspense and some hilarious things
Amy Cacace
Such a great series!

Every book in this series has been great, and this one was no exception. I love how all of the siblings have such different personalities. I also like how each of them internalized the loss of Kent/Kade in a different way. And Vivianna’s brothers are priceless - SO funny! Really hope we see Bradford’s story at some point too.
Jeannie Autry
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all the characters in the Barrington family and in this book, I couldn't decide if I loved all the other characters more than reading Ian and Claire's love story. I adore Dylan and Connor and can't wait to see if they get their own stories. I fell in love with Bradford as well. Who will be "Reluctantly Alpha"!
Mary
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ruth Cardello is on fire!!! WOW!

I love this book!!! Ian and Claire's love story is one of the best I've read in a long time! They both had so much to overcome, but together, they were able to help each other learn how to begin to heal. As they went through everything, their love grew. I highly recommend this book! You'll love it too!
Jessica N.
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a rush

The angst and insecurity was long winded in some places but overall this a solid story.
Again, Connor and Dylan makes the story absolutely enjoyable but Bradford?
He's completely peaked my interest.
Barbara J. Shade
It's Family stupid.

In spite of Ian's strangeness, this was a hilarious book. I laughed all the way and fell in love with all the characters as they fell in love with each other. Best book of the series.

• Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • Enamored (Accidental Billionaires #3)
  • As Long As I Have You (London Sullivans 1)
  • Nowhere Left to Hide (The Nowhere Trilogy #3)
  • Thorn's Redemption (Fated Lives Series #3)
  • Every Kiss You Steal (Redeeming Love #7)
  • Just Right (Just Everyday Heroes: Day Shift, #1)
  • A Very Dare Christmas (Dare to Love, #6.5)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Texas (The Lost Boys MC #1)
  • The Tycoon's Vacation (Baby for the Billionaire, #2)
  • Know Me Well (Wishful, #2)
  • A Fighter's Desire: Part One (Gloves Off, #0.5)
  • The Billionaire's Secrets (The Sinclairs #6)
  • The Billionaire Takes All (The Sinclairs #5)
  • The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, #1)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Fast Lane
Ruth Cardello hit the NYTs and USA Today for the first time back in 2012. Millions of sales are evidence that her books are akin to potato chips, addictive from the first one. She has created a multi-series billionaire world with a combination of escapism and realism that has gained her a faithful following of readers.

What Kindle Reviewers write about her:

"Wow hot at every page. Heart stoping,

The Barrington Billionaires (7 books)
  • Always Mine (The Barrington Billionaires, #1)
  • Stolen Kisses (The Barrington Billionaires #2)
  • Trade It All (The Barrington Billionaires, #3)
  • Let it Burn (The Barrington Billionaires #4)
  • More Than Love (The Barrington Billionaires, #5)
  • Forever Now (The Barrington Billionaires, #6)