Start by marking “The Return of the Dragon Queen (The Avalonia Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
The Return of the Dragon Queen (The Avalonia Chronicles #3)

The Return of the Dragon Queen

(The Avalonia Chronicles #3)

The epic conclusion of The Avalonia Chronicles is here . . .

War is on the horizon. Queen Morgana’s power grows every day, aided by her army and unseen dark forces. Illiador and Eldoren have fallen completely under her reign. There is no one who can stand against her now—except one.

Aurora Firedrake has finally come to understand the power she is capable of wielding, but
Published November 26th 2019 by Wise Ink Creative Publishing

Start your review of The Return of the Dragon Queen (The Avalonia Chronicles #3)
Irene Sim
Sep 02, 2019 marked it as can-t-wait
This book comes out exactly 2 years after I read the previous books and I have a vague recollection of plot and characters. I hate reading series that aren't out as a whole, solely because I have to reread the previous installments to remember what happened....
Kim
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Alyssa
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic story!

I can't believe this is it! I don't want Aurora's story to end, but it was a satisfying conclusion to a fantastic series. Thank you, Farah, for creating this beautiful world of Avalonia!
Aurora
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: avalonia-3
Aurora
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
the most amazing book i have ever read in my life......a perfect series for all fantasy lover....a beautifully drawn fantasy world with ancient rules.....love the bonding between Rafe and Aurora....this book is my advice to all fantasy lovers
viji
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Had to read the whole 3 parts once again to get the continuity, but never felt bored and not even single character out of place
Danielle Betts
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Took a while to get into as it's been 2years since the previous book, but then it all came flooding back and I loved it!

I laughed, I cried, and had goosebumps. Farah you truly are an amazing author I love getting sucked into the magic you create! I'm sad this is the end of Aurora Firedrakes story but happy with the ending. I really hope you publish more books full of magic soon :)
Dahle Enneper
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good series. If you like magic and alive story with lots of twists and turns this series is for you

Tharian
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent rate of creativity

The book creates a sense of curiosity after every line in the book.
The thriller makes you want to read the book altogether at once.
I would surely vote for this as the best book.
Farah Oomerbhoy is an excellent author and I deeply respect her.
Amber
Jan 21, 2020 rated it liked it
This wasn't my favorite from the series unfortunately but I still really enjoyed it and will always love this series. It is such a great fantasy that's so easy to dive into and fall in love with the characters. I will always recommend this series to any one looking for a light and fun fantasy.
Zoe Litherland
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing finish to an amazing series.
Rachel
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling conclusion to the trilogy. I didn't want it to end! Great book!
Sherita
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect conclusion to an amazing adventure! The book is well written and sucks you in for an amazing ride. Like the first two books that I read back to back I couldn't put this book down either. This is definitely a series I will read many times in the years to come and I am looking forward to reading the next book she writes!
Lorin
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I really loved reading this wonderful book! I loved the characters and the plot! I had a hard time putting this wonderful book down! I loved all of the books in this wonderful series!
Sarah Horger
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend reading!! I didn’t (and couldn’t) put the book down. Got me emotional at some points.. I love reading books that have this capability. The characters and storyline are amazing. You really bond with the characters and feel for them. It will be worth rereading the series if you have already read the previous novels- trust me!
c.chadbone
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excited

OMG
Just finished 'Return of the Dragon Queen' it was such an amazing book and this third and final instalment to this series was definitely worth the wait. I loved ths twists, turns, the new characters and all the old favourites. It was a fitting end and I enjoyed the book that much that I had trouble putting it down.
Love love love this book and actually the whole series.
Atmika Pradhan
Dec 10, 2019
Rachel
Jan 18, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Crown of Feathers (Crown of Feathers, #1)
  • Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
  • Four Dead Queens
  • Call Down the Hawk (Dreamer Trilogy, #1)
  • Archer's Voice
  • The Bookish Life of Nina Hill
  • Full Dark, No Stars
  • Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee
  • Sojourn (Forgotten Realms: The Dark Elf Trilogy, #3; Legend of Drizzt, #3)
  • Exile (Forgotten Realms: The Dark Elf Trilogy, #2; Legend of Drizzt, #2)
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Strange Weather
  • Homeland (Forgotten Realms: The Dark Elf Trilogy, #1; Legend of Drizzt, #1)
  • Five ​Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns, #4)
  • Evermore Academy: Winter
  • Son (The Giver Quartet, #4)
  • Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1)
  • A Confederacy of Dunces
Farah Oomerbhoy is the international bestselling author of The Avalonia Chronicles. Her first book, The Last of the Firedrakes, was originally published on Wattpad where it gained over two million reads and a Watty Award. Since publication, The Last of the Firedrakes and book two The Rise of the Dawnstar have gone on to win numerous awards, including matching silver medals in IBPA’s Benjamin ...more

The Avalonia Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Last of the Firedrakes (The Avalonia Chronicles #1)
  • The Rise of the Dawnstar (The Avalonia Chronicles #2)