Start by marking “Thick As Thieves (Paths to Love, #5)” as Want to Read:
Thick As Thieves (Paths to Love, #5)

Thick As Thieves

(Paths to Love #5)

Drew
I'm not as bad as they make me out to be . . . I'm worse.
Scoundrel.
Vindictive.
Manipulative liar.
I own every vile part of who I am.
My family thinks they can change me.
Nothing can fix my dark soul.
But what's thrown me off-kilter . . . she doesn't want to.

Sonya
Anyone who says being bad isn't fun isn't doing it right.
Chameleon.
Hustler.
Ghost.
I get what I want by being
ebook, 1st Edition
Published January 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Thick As Thieves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thick As Thieves

Start your review of Thick As Thieves (Paths to Love, #5)
Christy
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4 stars

photo 89C81F4D-257F-4650-BFB4-73F912023EF4_zpsx7yybsvn.png

Oh boy… I was nervous to read this book. Drew Carter had a large part in the last book of this series and he was not a good guy. In fact, I’d have called him the villain of that book. I couldn’t imagine a world in which he would win me over. I thought it was impossible. Though it took till closer till the end of the book, the impossible happened. He won me over.

Drew is a tough hero to love. I won’t say he’s my favorite hero ever and I won’t make excuses for the wrong he did, but I
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Peas in a pod Stars

I have loved the Paths to Loves series since book 1. Each book has wowed me, though Daniel and Carlos are my favorite. I always get excited whenever I get a new book from Grahame Claire, but this time I was a bit worried. Drew was such a jerk in past books. I couldn't stand him. All the bad things he did in all the other books omg . I just didn't know how Grahame Claire was going to redeem him. But I should have know They would make me fall in love with Drew and all his
Sabrina
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I've loved this series from the very beginning and with each book I've only fallen more in love with all of the characters and their lives. Expect Drew. I didn't like him, and I'm pretty sure after the last book was over I even mentioned to the author that I wanted to see him ruined. But well we all make mistakes, and that was mine. Because getting to see him ruined by love was by far the best thing that could have happened with this series. I didn't think it was
carrie thackston
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, Grahame Claire did it! They redeemed the seemingly irredeemable. In the beginning of the book neither Drew or Sonya are people I would want to know, but as the book progresses we see the parts of them that do have a heart and they are trying so hard to protect it. Drew was disgusting in the previous books, but when he is with his mama everything changes. He is sweet, caring, and sensitive. After learning his story I felt bad for him, but boy did he deal with it in the wrong way. ...more
Courtney
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was interested in this read because it dealt with Drew and I was curious as to how it would go seeing as in the previous books, he was a huge jerk and manipulator to his own family. We saw in the previous books how awful Drew truly was and was given the cold shoulder by his own family because he basically stole a lot of money from them and single handedly destroyed the family business. With all that going on his mother being sick wants to see him redeem himself instead of sending him off to ...more
Patricia carlisle
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Drew Carter. The conniving brother, liar, who embezzled a Billion dollars from the family oil company. Shading dealings, skipping out on unpaid bills. It's just Drew trying to stay one step ahead from any more disaster he brought into his own life.
Then he met his match in Sonya, a sexy, con artist, liar, pickpocket.
They are physically attracted to each other. Their connection radiates electricity heat, lust, desire. When together it's love/ hate , trust/lies, steamy sex. Drew
CLEO
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Oh man I didn’t believe this family can get any better. Each book has its own memorable story.

Drew & Sonya

These two are equally made for each other. Drew has found his match with Sonya and more. She’s beautiful, smart & feisty. A great challenge for Drew.

Drew has done his family wrong in so many ways. It’s heartbreaking. His sensitivity and jealousy is ruining his relationship with everyone.

Until he meets Sonya. His biggest threat yet. He knows her deep secrets because she thinks
Wendy
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Drew has betrayed everyone who loved him when he embezzled money from the family company. It has been years since he felt like a part of the family anyway. Sonya has spent her adult life working “marks” for expensive gifts, clothes, shoes and items she could lift when she disappeared. When one of her marks went wrong it places her directly in Drew’s path. Can two people who have lied to the world for so long help each other see the truth?

OMG Grahame Claire hit it out of the park with Thick as
Gladys Avilés
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!
I always say the same when I read a Grahame Claire book, this is my favorite! And now with Drew and Sonya I can’t help it This is my favorite book in this series! Have loved every single one of the stories, though TAT was a hell of a ride!
The book, the plot, the chemistry... EVERYTHING is perfect! I loved the cover!!!
Drew has been a bad boy forever, and to be honest I was not a fan! But the way GC wrote the story is amazing!
Reading the Sonya’s POV was empowering!
I could not put it
Athena
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

Full review to come
Helene
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kindred spirits who see something in each other that no one else could see.

Two peas in a pod. Both seeking redemption or the next big score? Both fragile?

Drew is full of himself, yet is a little boy at heart seeking approval from his family. Sonya is also full of herself, but seeks a family.

But when fate throws them together, and truths are revealed, life changes for them both.

This is the final bin the Paths to Love series and has been just as good or even better than the previous books. I
Stephanie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sonya & Drew’s journey was unlike any that I have read before & I loved it! Every twist & turn kept me flipping the pages. I loved that both Sonya & Drew were these imperfect characters, but fit perfectly together.

I can’t believe this series is over! And it makes me sad, but I am also excited to see what world Grahame Claire is going to come up with next!

I voluntarily reviewed this book.

Lori Knight
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Drew's story. This is the most loving and amazing family. It was good to see the real Drew back. The banter between Sonya and Drew was spot on, she is perfect for him. Sad that Loretta passed. I hope we continue to meet up with this family, we must. We need to know how all the kids grow up and who's pregnant next.
Ana
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5++ stars

Only Drew Mama's love for him sees his redeemable qualities. A must read.

The book Dangerous Redemption introduced Drew as the conniving youngest son/ younger brother of the Carter family. How could Drew steal a billion dollars from the close knit family and bankrupt the Carter Energy company and force a sale of it that his father built up for his sons, Easton and Drew.
With Thick as Thieves, we find out just what led to Drew to hate his family so much to steal money from and lose their
Kim
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thief of hearts and panties?

Thick as Thieves is the fifth book in the Paths to Love series and it's a must-read for anyone who loves a lot of heart, a bit of danger and crazy amounts of hotness. Not to mention we finally get the goods on Drew!

Drew Carter, bad boy younger and more devious brother of Easton, has done some truly awful things behind his family's backs. His constant scheming has painted him as the villain and we finally get to peer inside his head and see his reasoning for his
Victoria Weston
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is the 5th in this series paths to love.

This authors writing is excellent and the story of this book is awesome.

Drew is a very unlikable person. He's a very dark and a very shady dude and he doesn't really care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants. Drew is a con artist and has stolen a lot of money he's very selfish and is only out for number one. Drew always gets what he wants.

Sonya is no better than Drew really, she's also a thief that's stolen everything and anything and
Daisy Ramirez
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thick As Thieves is a one of a kind book. I wasn’t sure if I would ever be able to like Drew. Drew Carter, the black sheep, stole $1 Billion dollars from his family.
In this book we get answers. We get to know Drew. Yes he is a liar and irresponsible but he has feelings. We can see the love that he has for his mother Loretta.

He then meets Sonya, the hustler. Sonya is used to controlling men to get what she wants. When she meets Drew things are different. She likes how Drew doesn’t give in. Drew
Jo-Ann Forrest
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book of this fabulous series! Drew and Sonya are thieves and both will take whatever they want from whomever. Both of these souls meet when they are at their lowest point , but can they heal each other and have an HEA? Grahame Claire created these amazingly flawed characters that will captivate you with each of their stories. I loved everything about this amazing series. I honestly volunteered to review the arc.
Misty Goan
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really enjoyable heartwrenching standalone ending to an amazing series. I really enjoyed getting the backbone to Drew and the journey that he and Sonya go through to a HEA. This was really a heartwrenching, sweet, tearful, ooh so sexy story that included wonderful funny hot banter. I voluntarily read and reviewed this ARC. ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I fell in love with the bad guy. That's basically what this book will do to you. Sonya and Drew are amazing together and the way the story is written had me second guessing myself because why would I like the "bad guy". It's complex and frustrating but even if they are hard to love, because I had a hard time with Sonya too, you learn to love them at the end.
Ana
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Drew & Sonya story they are perfect for each other. I can’t believe this series is over! Can’t wait to see what Grahame Claire writes next. I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.
DSICL
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Never thought I would like Drew but I find this to be my favorite book of the series!!!
Carol Soares
Jan 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Honestly I don't know if I really liked it because for me the book could have been "deeper" and more detailed you know but I didn't hate it so that's a good signal hahaha.
Franca Provinzano
Paris
rated it did not like it
Jan 11, 2020

• Secret Baby
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Release
  • The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld, #14)
  • The Italian
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • One
  • Seraphim Academy 1: Wicked Wings
  • Rock Stars in Disguise: The Boxed Set
  • Miss Apple Pants
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Honeymoon for One (Honeymoon #1)
  • Warrior Blue
Grahame Claire is a USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary Romance.

A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire.

Soulmates.

Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones that rooted in our heads and wouldn’t leave us alone.

Paths to Love (5 books)
  • It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1)
  • Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Paths to Love, #3)
  • Dangerous Redemption (Paths to Love, #4)