Start by marking “Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)” as Want to Read:
Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)

Headstrong Like Us

(Like Us #6)

You’re cordially invited to the wedding of Maximoff Hale & Farrow Keene, and according to Celebrity Crush—the ceremony for this American prince and his tattooed bodyguard is going to be the event of the century.

There will be no wedding crashers.

Including but not limited to: hateful people, rabid fans, nosy paparazzi, and other so-called media.

There will be no
Published November 19th 2019 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Headstrong Like Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Headstrong Like Us

Start your review of Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
Wendy
11/23/2019 Review after reading

I had a lovely time reading this book and visiting old friends.... It was great seeing Farrow and Moffy finally tie the knot. I also loved all the parts that had Lily and Lo in it....makes me want to re-read the while Addicted series again.. Looks like I might have addictive issues as well.

I am not gonna give it 5 stars like I originally did, to cross out all the one-star reviews before the book was even out. I am gonna go with 4 because the story was very long
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
*Sadly Disappointed*

The review:
I truly don't know what to say. Strangely, I'm not all that happy with this book. While it had it's cute moments and I love seeing Marrow so close, the story itself was boring. Nothing big happened and frankly, it was a bit... predictable. I'm sad to say I actually struggled to not skim. The story didn't pull me in like I had hoped, even though I love Marrow. It might be because I'm still a little bit sick, or because my eyes are hurting me (they're so dry) that
Alicia
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Updated rating: 4 stars. Now I’ve read, I can update my rating. This was really enjoyable. I love that the characters didn’t change. Their relationship has always been full of banter, trust and communication. No silly misunderstandings, just two guys who love each other and have a healthy respect for the other. Sometimes to much of the same book gets boring, but for me these two never do.

Original review: Apparently making fake accounts, deliberately targeting MM authors, and putting one star
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I, surprisingly, enjoyed this book way more than I thought I was going to but I still think this should’ve been a novella.

This marrow is the best one I’ve read in the series and there were a lot of cute moments that sold them to me in so different ways, I’m so happy these two got their happy ending.

I was so motherfucking scared for Lily and Lo. They’re my babies, my loves and I can’t even stand the thought of them not being okay but shit’s part of life and they have their ups and downs but they’
Bee
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
6 STARS

I wish you could see the way he’s staring at me. With utter, eviscerating love that deserves fanfare and centerfolds and documentaries just focusing on that one look.
And God, the way he makes me feel.

First and foremost, I want to thank Krista and Becca deeply, utterly for writing this book, this series. Words always escape me whenever I finish reading one of their books and I’m grasping at them know, because I’m desperate to make everyone understand how fucking amazing this book was.

I
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Moffy & Farrow! *swoon* :)

Christy
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars

photo D3DEE524-CDE5-466D-B059-8B7B042AA250_zpspka3qsxg.png
I’m going to marry the love of my life. One day. Someday. Soon.

Headstrong Like Us is the 6th book in Krista & Becca Ritchie's 'Like Us' series, which is a spin-off of their 'Addicted' series. I thought after reading 'Alpha's Like Us' we were done with the Moffy/Farrow story line, but the twins gave us a wedding book and I was so here for it.

Maximoff Hale and Farrow Keene have been through a lot in their relationship and they've withstood it all. Now, they're getting married.
Lola Heart
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Please let there be a Marrow wedding in this book!

REVIEW UPDATE!!!!!

5 stars +++++

I would have given this more if I could, because this couple is honestly one of my all time favourite couples. If not THE favourite. And I can’t tell you how happy this book made me. The only time I wasn’t happy was at the end, because it was over.

I’m not really sure what to write because I don’t want to spoil anything, but this book was just everything and if you’re a Marrow fan then I’m sure you’ll feel the
Angela
REVIEW BELOW THE RANT

Something is clearly happening in the black hole that is The Internet, and since I'm a '90 kid I usually stay away from stans or fans (or whatever they call themselves) BS and hurt feelings, 'cause I don't care about those. At all.

Rating a book before reading it while lamenting over the injustice of it all because y'all don't like these two fictional character is, probably, the most idiotic thing I've seen people do in a good while. We're talking Ron Weasley pointing a
I Dream of Dragons and Unicorns
Rating this 5 stars to counter all the 1-star ratings all the special fucking snowflakes dished it for one petty, butt-hurt, douchey, nasty reason or another!!! The book hasn't released yet for fuck's sake and I'm willing to bet, these shit-heads didn't get an ARC either [just by the content of their reviews, or lack thereof]!!! I mean one person gave this 1 star because she's upset the series is longer than she thinks it should be, or that this couple got more books than she thinks they ...more
Doug
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reading-soon
I'm giving 5 starts just to counter all the 1 star ratings given by these shit-head "fans" trying to sabotage a MM book that hasn't even been released yet.

I feel bad for these authors. Must be nice to have such dedicated "fans" thinking they are entitled to control their creative choices, telling them what they can and can't do in their OWN books. I mean... Seriously?

This just shows how petty and douchey some "fans" can be. Going as far as creating fake accounts to sabotage an author's work
Jessica
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Annoying that people are putting one star on a book that’s not even out.

So excited for this one! Will Review when book comes out!

*Update*

Everything I wanted and more. I love this couple with my whole being. Really did not want the their story to end. A couple of things happened that I thought might have been a bit rushed, but it’s all about perspective. I’m so happy with the way it all ended. It all came together beautifully!

Sad that this is the end to their story, but excited for the other
Corina
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it - and if you are a fan of Farrow and Maximoff you'll love it too.

I could talk for hours about this book, but all I would want to say is that for someone who could read many more books about this couple, this book made me happy.

I smiled and laughed, and just enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Lauren Luman
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before I write my actual review, I just want to say how ugly and despicable Goodreads can be. There are so many trolling reviewers whose words are hurtfully written vs writing an educated critical review.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

K & B write the best fucking wedding scenes. They are epically sentimental and always make me cry. Marrow is already one of the most emotionally charged couples they've written. Add to that the feels of their wedding. Bring on the ugly cry.

As
Lula Grayson
Another great book from Krista & Becca Ritchie and easiest five starts!
There are things I liked, things I didn't, but don't get me wrong. I did loved it, i ADORE the s**t out of this book. It's the perfect closure to this couple, is the perfect book to write when you have a long list of characters you want to write and you need to stop writing about the firsts.
That's why I wrote a long review. The most important thing is that, this book is different of all we've been reading. I like that
Sophie
I rated this as 5 stars before I even read it because of all the petty 1 star reviews from people who were saying they didn't like what was gonna happen with Akara and Sulli and those who objected to two more mm books being added to the series - Those being this book and Oscar and Jacks book, Charming Like Us. All the backlash from a few months a go drove me insane and at times I found it personally insulting.

Am I middle aged? No, I'm 25
Am I a "soccer mom"? Last time I checked, I haven't popped
Lexy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The anticipation for this book was everything, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it and devour it... and that’s exactly what I did. Who needs sleep when a book you’re anxiously waiting for releases? Not me. That’s why it’s 2:30am on release day and I’m writing this review. This is hands down my favorite book of 2019.

Everything about this book and the wedding of Maximoff Hale to Farrow Redford Keene was AMAZING. I knew going into it I’d shed a few tears.. and I did. But they were all extremely
Lillie
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’M SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR MORE MARROW ...more
Stephanie
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn’t want it to end

I love these characters and these families, and the Ritchies did an amazing job with Farrow and Maximoff’s story. I’m so intrigued by the little snippets into where the future books are going too! Another great read.

UPDATE - I had to take a few to really provide my take on this, and it took me some time to figure out how to really review without spoiling it. There is so much that happens, and yet it stays on a somewhat predictable course. The focus here - Marrow, and I
Wil Loves Books!
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
- Rating a book 1 star without even reading it is ridiculous and petty AF.

- Categorizing everyone that ACTUALLY read and enjoyed the book as middle aged/soccer moms/MM fetishizers is childish, ridiculous and petty AF

- Taking the time to read a book that you hate, for characters that you seem to hate, by authors that you obviously hate so you can rate it 1 star is ridiculous, childish and petty AF. But let’s face it most of these girls pirate the books anyway (and they openly talk about it
Phuong ✯
Before I'm going to start on my review on the book itself, I wanna write down why I have like a love-hate relationship with the authors

『 Let's start with telling about my problematic relationship with these authors. I adore (most of) their characters, the core 6 are my loves, but I really dislike the authors. They did and said a lot of things over the years that I don't agree with, but MY main problem is their blatant favorism towards one couple contrary to their ignorance of the rest of the
Between the sheets book reviews
Who wouldn’t want more Maximoff & Farrow ? To see their relationship evolving, soul mates who need each other to breath, a love so powerful and strong was just gorgeous. I loved they still had their witty banter going on in times where things are getting too heavy , they balance each other out so beautifully. The new trial and tribulations with family , their upcoming nuptials and a couple of new family members was exactly how it should have been written.
I thought these two Authors write a
Liber_Lady
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book.
It was EPIC..
Every scene, every moment of these two together made my heart happy.

I am so so happy that Moffy was finally okay to be vulnerable with Farrow. For all the previous books abt this couple, I've always felt that Moffy still felt like he needed to be strong. He was vulnerable but this book... This book is where I saw Maximoff shine. Be his true self.
And it was perfect.

I loved that we saw the great resolution and understanding between Moffy and Lo. It was
Ysera
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"And I'd like to think Plato was right. That in the beginning of time, it was Farrow and me, and we were once whole together. Our souls united. But like all humans, we were split down the middle. Speratae halves wandering around this universe.
We found each other.
And finally, together, we became whole again."

(4.5 maybe I don't care, five, come on) - kill me now

No review because feels don't let me.
In a few words, quite rushed (a lot going on) and painful to read sometimes (too many emotions)
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. EVERY SINGLE THING!

This book truly felt like a love letter to Marrow and to those of us who love this couple with all our hearts. We got to see them celebrate their love, expand their family. Yes, there's still family drama, their is still crazy paparazzi and fans, there's also new bodyguards, hints about the next books and so so much more!

I was either with a crazy happy smile on my face or tears in my eyes, both of joy
Michelle
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get the tissues read. Headstrong Like Us is an epic roller coaster that had me laughing, swooning, and crying in equal measures. It brought me everything I didn’t know I wanted for Moffy and Farrow. By far, it’s my FAVORITE read of 2019! ALL THE FUCKING STARS!!!!!
Lily
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ALL OF THE STARS FROM ALL OF THE UNIVERSES

This book was PERFECTION, A MASTERPIECE. There are really no words to express how much I loved it.
I lost count of all of times that I cried, laughed and SWOONED over the characters and everything that happened.
Maximoff and Farrow deserve the world and in this book we can see them achieving the ultimate level of happiness. So fans of the Like Us series and Marrow, get ready, because this book is a whirlwind in the best way possible

I’ll be forever
Eli
Nov 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
look, I get it this series and addicted are the ones who pay the bills, but after
- Fetishize M/M couples
- Making a MFM relationship only to gain more readers(and by readers I mean old ladies who wants to be the girl and be in the middle of two hot guys)
- Now making your own characters think that if a person is adopted is no really part of the family
I can't comprehend how a person wants to read them, never in a lot of years that I've been reading NA/romance I've found an author so ignorant and
DLC
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this couple together. Their banter reminds me of Conner and Rose and their love for each other reminds me a Lily and Lo. This was a good conclusion and happily ever after for these characters.

5/5 Stars
Dan
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in one sitting (who needs sleep these days?), and while I had an idea what to expect for this book, the twist was a pleasant surprise! I’ll never get enough of any of these beautiful characters.

• #Fate (GearShark, #6)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • Henri (Confessions, #5)
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Top Secret
  • Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Unscripted
  • Making Faces
  • Enemies
  • Archer's Voice

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love

Like Us (8 books)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
  • Alphas Like Us (Like Us, #3)
  • Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Charming Like Us (Like Us, #7)
  • Wild Like Us (Like Us, #8)
“When he embraces me, my dad pats my back for an extended beat, and we hold on longer while he whispers, “I love you, bud, and I’m grateful for you every goddamn day. And I can’t wait to see you marry the man of your dreams.” 1 likes
“Here’s the thing, as long as you’re there with me, wolf scout, it’s impossible for our wedding day not to be perfect.” 0 likes