Start by marking “Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)” as Want to Read:
Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)

Headstrong Like Us

(Like Us #6)

You’re cordially invited to the wedding of Maximoff Hale & Farrow Keene, and according to Celebrity Crush—the ceremony for this American prince and his tattooed bodyguard is going to be the event of the century.

There will be no wedding crashers.

Including but not limited to: hateful people, rabid fans, nosy paparazzi, and other so-called media.

There will be no drama.

None whats
Expected publication: November 19th 2019 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Headstrong Like Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Headstrong Like Us

Start your review of Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Update: 29.08.2019
IT HAS A COVER AND BLURB!

There will be no wedding crashers.

There will be no drama.

None whatsoever. Because wclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
You’re
Alicia
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Apparently making fake accounts, deliberately targeting MM authors, and putting one star ratings on a book that is yet to be released is the fun thing to do these days. I’ll adjust my review AFTER I’ve actually READ the book.
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Expected publication: November 19th 2019

Moffy & Farrow! *swoon* :)

Lanie
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a
Pre-order
Amazon - https://amzn.to/2MISVEG
B&N - http://bit.ly/2o3hCAM
Apple Books - https://apple.co/2o372tG

MARROW WEDDING BOOK!!! GIMME!!!!

description

description
Jessica
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Annoying that people are putting one star on a book that’s not even out.

So excited for this one! Will Review when book comes out!
Bee
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NOVEMBER HERE I COME!!!! Gotta love my Marrow babies. This book is a blessing!!!
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
Rating this 5 stars to counter all the 1-star ratings all the special fucking snowflakes dished it for one petty, butt-hurt, douchey, nasty reason or another!!! The book hasn't released yet for fuck's sake and I'm willing to bet, these shit-heads didn't get an ARC either [just by the content of their review or lack thereof]!!! I mean one person gave this 1 star because she's upset the series is longer than she thinks it should be, or that this couple got more books than she thinks they deserve!! ...more
Lola Heart
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Please let there be a Marrow wedding in this book! 🙏❤ ...more
Lillie
Jul 04, 2019 added it
I’M SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR MORE MARROW 💘💘
Angela
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Something is clearly happening in the black hole that is The Internet, and since I'm a '90 kid I usually stay away from stans or fans (or whatever they call themselves) BS and hurt feelings, 'cause I don't care about those. At all.

Rating a book before reading it while lamenting over the injustice of it all because y'all don't like these two fictional character is, probably, the most idiotic thing I've seen people do in a good while. We're talking Ron Weasley pointing a broken wand at Draco Ma
Vanj
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
to counte the 1 starts

I guess it's a blessing to have a fandom for your books and it can be seriously fun to be part of fandoms but these reviews show how nasty and petty they can be too.
If you don't like a series anymore or it's developed in a direction you don't like just stop reading it, the temper tantrums about it in reviews are just annoying.
Arianna
Sep 02, 2019 marked it as on-hold
I'm so sorry but it needs to be said; that is, BY FAR, the ugliest cover in the series
Doug
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving 5 starts just to counter all the 1 star ratings given by these shit-head "fans" trying to sabotage a MM book that hasn't even been released yet.
I feel bad for these authors. Must be nice to have such dedicated "fans" thinking they are entitled to control their creative choices, telling them what they can and can't do in their OWN books. I mean... Seriously?
This just shows how petty and douchey some fans can be. Going as far as creating fake accounts to sabotage an author's work because th
Nyca Cuaderno
Sep 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
4 books, are we?

They banter, bicker, get lost in those forest-green eyes and Farrow pops another gum. Insert drama. Why can’t we have another couple to read about? These two were perfectly fine with 2 books and nothing significant ever happened at the third book, it was the same. Them being snarky, insert drama, banter and bicker. It’s the same shit all over again.
Manuela
Sep 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Marrow have no personality but middle aged women love them and seem really happy to fetichize them. Something that has been brought up to the authors’ attention by people who were genuinly concerned - but the authors threw a fit and now we’re getting another damn book. There was so much good to tell but now this series is a fiasco
Caro
Sep 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
I pre-ordered this book because I have been reading Addicted/Calloway sisters/Like Us since way way back.

God I hate Farrow and Maximoff. 4 Books about them and reading their story is less interesting than watching paint dry. What's worse, after 3 books of Farrowmoff, Jane (who I was totally super duper excited for because no more Farrowmoff!!!) was a complete letdown. And now that "Thane" is finished, after two lame-ass books, we get yet another book about Farrow and Maximoff.

Lily&a
Pink
Sep 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is an unnecessary book. I'm not the biggest fan of this couple, but being unbiased reading FOUR BOOKS of the same thing is boring. Marrow just needed two books. They get four books because they're obviously the authors' favorite couple, while the rest of characters get one, two or no book.
Lily
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Kbr you did us wrong with this series (wlu and filler moments in SLU) - but it had its moments. With the Hales, with Marrow, with the buddyguards. And just for those, i'll pre-order. But PLEASE no fillers!
AcherontaMovebo
Oct 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
I think I'll read this just to see what happens with Luna & Donnelly and Jane & Tachter (I hope they won't fuck them up too), and posibbly some LiLo moments. I need Loren Hale so bad.
I don't even want to think about Marrow , wlu or slu. I hate the turn the rest of the seires has taken. I wish Marrow a happy ending but I'm so sick of them.We already have three marrow books an 50% of them in the other ones. There are fifteen childern for god's sake, not just Moffy. Anyway.
What happ
Sep 25, 2019
Sophie
Sep 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Prometida (Perdida, #4)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1-7)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Evermore: A When Rivals Play Novella
  • Making Faces
  • Archer's Voice
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Feast of Sparks (Thornchapel, #2)
  • Henri (Confessions, #5)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Rebound  (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Top Secret
  • Infamous (Famous, #2)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes

Like Us (8 books)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
  • Alphas Like Us (Like Us, #3)
  • Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Charming Like Us (Like Us, #7)
  • Wild Like Us (Like Us, #8)