Start by marking “Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)” as Want to Read:
Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)

Headstrong Like Us

(Like Us #6)

You’re cordially invited to the wedding of Maximoff Hale & Farrow Keene, and according to Celebrity Crush—the ceremony for this American prince and his tattooed bodyguard is going to be the event of the century.

There will be no wedding crashers.

Including but not limited to: hateful people, rabid fans, nosy paparazzi, and other so-called media.

There will be no dra
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: November 19th 2019 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Headstrong Like Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Headstrong Like Us

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Update: 29.08.2019
IT HAS A COVER AND BLURB!

There will be no wedding crashers.

There will be no drama.

None whatsoever. Because when you put three famous families and their hot bodyguar
Lanie
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a
MARROW WEDDING BOOK!!! GIMME!!!!

description

description
Lola Heart
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Please let there be a Marrow wedding in this book! 🙏❤ ...more
Arianna
Sep 02, 2019 marked it as on-hold
I'm so sorry but it needs to be said; that is, BY FAR, the ugliest cover in the series
momma of all books
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NOVEMBER HERE I COME!!!! Gotta love my Marrow babies. This book is a blessing!!!
Lillie
Jul 04, 2019 added it
I’M SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR MORE MARROW 💘💘
Nyca Cuaderno
Sep 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
4 books, are we?

They banter, bicker, get lost in those forest-green eyes and Farrow pops another gum. Insert drama. Why can’t we have another couple to read about? These two were perfectly fine with 2 books and nothing significant ever happened at the third book, it was the same. Them being snarky, insert drama, banter and bicker. It’s the same shit all over again.
Manuela
Sep 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Marrow have no personality but middle aged women love them and seem really happy to fetichize them. Something that has been brought up to the authors’ attention by people who were genuinly concerned - but the authors threw a fit and now we’re getting another damn book. There was so much good to tell but now this series is a fiasco
Alicia
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Apparently making fake accounts, deliberately targeting MM authors, and putting one star ratings on a book that is yet to be released is the fun thing to do these days. I’ll adjust my review AFTER I’ve actually READ the book.
Pink
Sep 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is an unnecessary book. I'm not the biggest fan of this couple, but being unbiased reading FOUR BOOKS of the same thing is boring. Marrow just needed two books. They get four books because they're obviously the authors' favorite couple, while the rest of characters get one, two or no book.
Linda
Violetbat
Jun 29, 2019
amanda
« previous 1 3 next »

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes

Like Us (8 books)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
  • Alphas Like Us (Like Us, #3)
  • Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Charming Like Us (Like Us, #7)
  • Wild Like Us (Like Us, #8)