Start by marking “Prince Albert” as Want to Read:

Prince Albert

Prince Albert is the notorious bad boy of the royal family, his chiseled jawline and rebel antics famous for gracing the front pages of international gossip magazines. But even a rebel prince needs a break from the daily grind, and the childhood days spent at his royal countryside estate have always been close to his heart—especially when they involve a little local girl w ...more
Kindle Edition
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Prince Albert, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince Albert

♡Tonya♡
And they lived happily ever after ❤

If a sugary sweet, steamy safe read is what you are after, then Prince Albert will be right up you alley! I adored Albert and didn’t want their story to end. This was a fairy tale with steam!

-no cheating
-fantastic epilogue
Macaela Conder
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I love this author duo! Ella and Prince Albert knew each other as kids. Then Ella moved away. But neither forgot each other. Double V's for the win. Love some insta!
Vera M
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prince Albert indeed!!
As always Aria Cole and Mila Crawford give us a hot, steamy and sweet story!!
It’s every girls dream to meet her prince!!
I love how Albert and Ella have a connection since they were children. Even after all the years apart it still seems like their souls were connected.
Super sweet story with just the right amount of hotness!!
Sandy Nikolas
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a sweet fairytale! I loved how Albert was with Eleanore. They first met 20 years prior and are brought back together. Great epilogues and such a feel good story!
Nova
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was adorable and super sweet, loved everything about Prince Albert and Ella’s story.

Prince Albert is the bad boy Royal of the tabloids out for a drink he comes across Ella a clumsy barmaid and there is something about her that draws him to her and once he realises that they have met before when they were children, and she has haunted him ever since. He cannot believe the woman he had his first kiss with and the one who he gave his heart to has been found, but now she is back in his life th
Darlene I read to many boooks
Sooo i giggled when i read the title cuz well my mind went to the piercing 😂😂😂 but that's at the beginning it was about royalty in this book... until i was right lol

Also this is a second chance romance!!!
Its cute and sweet!!

Albert sees Ella at the bar struggling and watches as she gets fired for being clumsy so he offers her a ride home and a new job... she is alittle confused since he's a prince and what can he want with her.. but when she shows up to do her job at his place.. he remembers h
Heather Smith
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Childhood love turned lifetime love!

Wow! Such an incredibly sweet and sexy story! I was hooked from the beginning.
Albert and Ella grew up together, playing together on the palace grounds. As small children they loved each other even before they realized what that meant.
Years later, after many years of Albert searching to find her again, they finally meet by accident. Their feelings for each other already magnified much more than their childhood love. He offers her a job after she gets fired from
Marcie
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the sweetest, and hottest, fairy tales of soulmate/first love reunited that I have read in long time. Prince Albert, a royal “bad boy”, runs across Eleanor “Ella” one night when he was at the pub having a pint with his mates. The same Ella he fell in love with at a young age. Albert comes to her rescue, offering her a job when she was fired from the pub and the fore between them is rekindled. If you like no drama, high steam, and super sweet happily ever afters then this is the st ...more
Leslee
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about fairy tales, Prince Albert has grown weary of traveling the world as the most eligible royal. He cannot forget the girl who made his heart sing even though he lost her so long ago. To try and find some peace, he has returned to the house where it all started, where he first kissed his love. What he finds is a beautiful girl in need of employment and help. Luck has smiled on him and brought Ella back into his life after all this time. Can he convince her that they are deserving of a ha ...more
Dirtyditty
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prince Albert on a mission to get the girl

I loved this quick insta love story great dialogue and the H was so OTT it was sweet and humorous at the same time. Great outing by these 2 authors together!

Prepare your fire extinguisher 🧯 for frequent use as your kindle might start smoking during some of these scenes 🔥🔥🔥.
They both shared their first kiss at a very young age when they were kids. Now by sheer luck Prince Albert runs into the girl that stole his heart 20 years ago when he was just a boy
Deb O
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading these author's and I LOVED their book!!!! The book grabbed me and hooked me from the beginning Albert and Ella are such a sweet and sexy couple. They loved each other as children, Ella moved away, Albert finds Ella. Their still in love after all these years.This is such a sweet and romantic book you can't go wrong and I highly suggest you grab a copy today to see if they get their HEA!!! I can't wait to read more from theses authors!!!

I received a free copy of this
Melissa
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a really sweet and sexy second chance romance. I thought it was super sweet that they both knew each other was it for them when they were children and actually waited for each other. Albert was a over the moon for Ella and when they were reunited he wasted no time in making her his. I wanted to know more about why he was such a bad boy, that part was a little glossed over.

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No ow/om drama. Both virgins, saved all their firsts for each other. No ab
Debra Richardson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exceptional read! This is a fast pace, short, and steamy second chance royal romance. It is action-packed with laughter, fun, excitement, and a whole lot of steam. It is beautifully written with loveable characters; the chemistry between them is off the charts. The romance, the amazingly hot sex, and the over the top romance will make you blush and wish for a relationship just like Albert and Ella! I love it and had an enjoyable time reading it! Highly recommended.

I received a free copy of th
Doreen Arroyo
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first review, hope is not my last.

Loved this novella, a bit too short but beautiful nonetheless.

The male character was too good to be true, but hey, that's why I love to read romance novels.

There was no cheating, which I hate by the way.

No insta-love, just an old soulmates reencounter, sigh!

And last but not least, my favorite HEA and forever love.

I recommend this book.
Jami
Absolutely Adorable!!! It's amazing when you find your true love at a young age and wait to find them again. Albert and Ella met at the young age of 8 and have been separated for 20 years. He knows that she is meant to be his, so when he finds her again, nothing will stop him from making her his.

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no om/ow drama
-faithful during separation
-epilogues 4 years and 10 years
Janice Somers
OMG, what would it be like to fall in love at the age of eight and then have to move away never to see that love again? Search the world? Would you never give up? Would you?
I loved this story it had a determined prince in search of his, the one and only.
Prince Albert, is a sweet, love at first sight even at a young age and always hoping to find the girl he promised his heart to and when he couldn't find her he went home again but he never gave up.
poppy
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was a smoking hot must-read book it was also areally good quite sweet read. I just loved Albert and Ella's story and did not want to put it down. These two have known each other since they were small children playing together around the palace grounds. Even as small kids they knew they loved each other now years have passed and they meet again. You will just love Albert he is a complete sweetheart who does not give up until he finds her again.
Lisa H
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He’s waited twenty years for her.

Prince Albert is a prince of a guy. He shared his first kiss with Elleanor when he was eight. Now twenty years later, it’s on in an instant when he sees her again in a bar back in the country.

Now, he’s all done waiting for her. Super sweet and steamy. Oh, and he’s got a namesake surprise for her (though it’s more like a Jacobs ladder) on their wedding night.

Jackie Roberts
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prince Albert has grown weary of traveling the world as the most eligible royal. He cannot forget the girl who made his heart sing even though he lost her so long ago. To try and find some peace, he has returned to the house where it all started, where he first kissed his love. What he finds is a beautiful girl in need of employment and help. Luck has smiled on him and brought Ella back into his life after all this time. Can he convince her that they are deserving of a happy fairy tale ending?
Sheila
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prince Albert and Ella shared a kiss when they were children at his family countryside estate and he has never forgotten her or that kiss. Years later when he is back in the country when he sees Ella again and wants to help her and her father as they have fallen on hard times so he offers her a job on his estate knowing he will never let he go again because he knows she is the one for him.

Tessa
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Prince Albert and Ella’s connection. Their pasts were so sweet and innocent. The author has written a sexy, fun and super flirty book. It’s full of royal family tradition, a queen that you forget is a queen and two main characters that have never given up on each other. Prince Albert is the ultimate HEA in all the ways he plans to keep Ella. Loved, loved, love this story!
Sabrina Gabriel
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes Albert..Prince albert that is

Omg this man was so awesome ..it makes you want that kind of earth shattering love.I was that all encompassing love.he waited for her her didnt give up he searched. I loved that Eleanor was accepting of Albert and she let that beautiful love happen .what a great HEA!! 5 stars. She struck again
Sassy Southern
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a super sweet and fabulous short read. Albert is a prince and comes back to his favorite place from his childhood to find the love of his life Elleanor. She capture his heart twenty years ago with a sweet kiss now he back to make her his wife. Full of romance and dirty fun I loved it so much a perfect quick read to get a fix. Five stars. - By Tiffany
Mary
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an intriguing short story! It's a combination of sweet and hot and definitely worth reading. Although it's fairly short it's nicely developed and I love the characters. Great chemistry as well. The royal bad boy runs into a girl he fell for when he was younger. I enjoyed this fairy tale read!
Amyb1975
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I love you more than reason, I love you more than life.”

Loved this cute, short story. Prince Albert and Ella were great characters.
-dual virgins
-dual POV
-met when they were kids
-no cheating, abuse or OM/OW drama
-epilogues at 4 years and 10 years
Another great story by this fantastic duo. Can't wait for the next.
Jenny
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prince Albert

Prince Albert and Ella met and shared their first kiss as children. Twenty years and some spilt whiskey later they are reunited. The rest as they say was history. A very Happily Ever After. This is a quick read that checks all the boxes. It's 100% safe. No ow/om drama. The perfect love story!
Ashley Marie
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is pure bubblegum. It was so sweet. A very safe read. I loved how they were each other’s everything and that they both waited for each other even though they were kids. This is the type of book I could read all day and never get tired. I love the writing duo of Aria and Mila. They never disappoint and I can’t wait to read more of them.
Review Love
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince Albert & Ella Adorable!

I really love everything these two authors write! Prince Albert & Ella was so adorable. I love when characters wait for that other person in their life...THE ONE to show how dedicated they are to the relationship. Great story between childhood friends who find love in a royal setting. ***5 stars all the way***
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am always glad to see these two authors together again. They write so seamlessly you can’t tell where when begins in one ends. Albert and Ella connected one summer when he was at the palace. They have been been in contact with each other for 20 years and they picked right back up where they left off but Albert wants more. When the opportunity arises to offer Ella a job he snatches it up. Will this Prince get his HEA?
Tina Price
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love. One little problem though the piercing described in the book isn’t a “Prince Albert” it’s actually called a Jacob’s Ladder. A Prince Albert is a single piercing that extends along the underside of the glans from the urethral opening to were the glans meets the shaft. The pierced described in the book is a series of rings up the shaft, a jacob’s ladder.
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do