Start by marking “Calculated Reaction” as Want to Read:
Calculated Reaction

Calculated Reaction

Special Agent Alexis Thompson is eager to get back to work after getting shot on her last FBI assignment. When she discovers that the man who ordered the hit has sent one of his spies to an energy research facility, Alexis convinces the CIA to send her to take him down. This time, Alexis is bringing along her new partner, Waffle, a highly-trained explosives detection dog.

Published November 20th 2019 by Vertical Line Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Calculated Reaction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Calculated Reaction

Start your review of Calculated Reaction
Julie
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, suspense

Calculated Reaction by K.T. Lee is a 2019 publication.

Another thrilling episode in the ‘Calculated’ Series!!

K.T. Lee often creates stories based on our worst nightmares. The prospect of a problem, even a minor one, at an energy facility is enough to keep one awake at night. So, once again, I found myself on the edge of my seat as Alexis and Matt partner up, along with a trained dog named Waffle, in an intense undercover operation aimed at locating an explosive device.

Meanwhile, the chemistry
Nebula Castelino
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
K.T Lee’s Calculated Reaction has you hooked from the very start. It captures the enthusiasm and passion of Special Agent Alexis Thompson and the intrigue behind Dr Matt Brown. The introduction of key characters such as the Parker brothers and Quinn flows well with the plot, and it celebrates the importance of friendship, partnerships, teamwork and determination. I loved reading about Waffle, who is such a positive addition, and his scenes are well written. The changing narratives are ...more
Molly
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alexis was shot when working as protection for Dr. Ree Ryland. Her time off gave her a chance to work with a cool K9 also doing rehabilitation.

She meets a mysterious man again at the wedding of Ree to her colleague Cam. Dr Matt Brown was not only a colleague to Ree, but a former SEAL team member with Cam.

Alexis is intrigued by Matt, but mostly in the dark until she discovers their connection undercover. Given the inside info leak, keeping the info under wraps was no less important than it was
Heather Wamboldt
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Calculated Reaction is the fourth book in The Calculated Series. This book is fast-paced and action-packed, guaranteed to keep your attention from start to finish. The characters are well developed, intelligent, and independent. Waffle, the explosives detection dog, is a welcome addition to the story. The storyline is well written and engaging, with a threat at an energy facility, danger, suspense, intrigue, and romance.

I loved this book and can't wait for the next one in the series!
I read and
Pat Eroh
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome book in a series that keep getting better and better. I have loved many of this author's books as they are amazingly written with awesome characters who are realistic. Alexis and Matt are an amazing duo who are dynamic. This story is a compelling read.

Linda Peterson
Oct 01, 2019
Sneha
marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2019
K.T. Lee is a writer, mom and engineer who grew up on a steady diet of books from a wide variety of genres. When K.T. began to write the kind of books she wanted to read, she mixed clever women and the sciences with elements from thrillers (and a dash of romance) to create The Calculated Series.

You can find me on: