Start by marking “Fallen Angels” as Want to Read:
Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels

Bela, son of a Fallen Angel and a mortal woman, has lived for centuries. For one misstep in his youth, he was cursed and powers he had not yet learned to use were ripped away by a Guardian Angel.
Alone in the human world, he resigns himself to life in solitude.
Until one day, he finds a friend. It turns out that Azal is like him, a half-Demon, an outcast like Bela himself.
Published March 7th 2019 by XinXii-GD Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Angels

Start your review of Fallen Angels
Rubi
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jumping into this story, I didn't know what to expect. I was honestly surprised by the storyline. For J.C. Seal's debut, this is one amazing read. It kept me captivated from the beginning, throwing action and suspense with some romance mixed in and I loved it all.

There are mixes of religion and mythology in a way that makes you believe this could all be true. It does take artistic liberties, so if you're hardcore religious, this may not be the book for you. I loved it (even as a Catholic)

I fell
Helena Viana
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unlike most readers, I came across J.C. Seal's book by a very funny way. Sorry Janina, but I do have to start like this so it all makes sence.

We met, by a chance, while changing opinions on a work we both were being part of. Not actually meeting face to face but on internet. After some talking, and having somewhat of a click between the two of us, I received a friend request from her. Not ever crossing my mind she was a book author, I accepted straight away. You can't, at all, imagine my
LeAnna
Jan 12, 2020 rated it liked it
****I was provided this book for review.****

The scope and world building of this book was truly something to behold -- there are so many overlapping characters, such a unique plot that I think was under-served by the length of this novel. At times, it reminded me of one of my favorite television series' 'Supernatural' given the main focus on Angels versus Demons, which was very fun.

My main complaint was the lack of description of each of the characters -- I'd often need to refresh myself on who
J.A. Stone
Nov 06, 2019
J.C. Seal
Oct 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
D Ant
Nov 10, 2019
Heather
is currently reading it
Dec 04, 2019

• Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire, #2)
  • We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1)
  • The Prom: A Novel Based on the Hit Broadway Musical
  • If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't)
  • Bunny
  • Open Book
  • Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators
  • Bygone Badass Broads: 52 Forgotten Women Who Changed the World
  • The Princess Saves Herself in This One (Women Are Some Kind of Magic, #1)
  • Chased By The Light (Scion, #1)
  • Pride & Prejudicial
  • Guarding the Princess (Faking It, #3)
  • Baby Daddy Rescue (Hot Daddy, #2)
  • House of Salt and Sorrows
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Kiss Me (Fairlane #4)
  • Distract Me (Stupid Awesome Love, #6)
  • Tequila and Tea Bags
Janina Carol (J.C.) Seal
I’m from Germany, from the beautiful Black Forest area. I live in a small townhouse with my loving husband, my wonderful teenage daughter and my eighteen years old tomcat. To pay my bills, I work part time as a lab technician in cancer research. I only started writing in October 2018, but loved to read all my life. Maybe you wonder, why does someone from Germany write in