Start by marking “The Seven Kinds: Spine-chilling psychological horror stories with twist endings.” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The horror inside a human mind is far more scarier than any demon.
Debut author Dilip Maity presents you seven spine-chilling psychological horror stories. A terrifying journey through which you will get to know, how far a human mind can go to show its wickedness.

“A man obsessed with playing hide & seek…”
"A woman finds her look-alike lurking in a dark room of an
Kindle Edition, 3, 267 pages
Published August 9th 2019 by Independently published (first published August 7th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Seven Kinds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seven Kinds

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Seven Kinds: Spine-chilling psychological horror stories with twist endings.
Margaret Adelle
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ecopy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I've always believed that the horror and thriller genres lend themselves really well to the short story format and this collection proves it. While the stories vary considerably in page count, they're usually the perfect length for the point they're trying to get across.

The biggest pitfall in this, I would say, is the writing style. There were some moments where you could understand the intention of the words, but
Pat Eroh
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There were a few I did not like as much but some I liked a lot. I love short stories and some of these were perfect while others, not so much. Still, in a book such as this, this is to be expected. Worth the buy.

Isha Agarwal
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Read

The stories were really interesting and full of suspense. I couldn't put it down once I started reading. Kept me captivated the whole time I was reading. Looking forward for more such stories. Good Job.
Shivani Patnaik
rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2019
Rajiv Maity
Aug 11, 2019
Dilip Maity
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hope
Aug 24, 2019
juanita earls
Aug 26, 2019
Lee Robbins
Sep 08, 2019
I'd love some reviews for my short psychological horror stories book 1 1 Aug 29, 2019 12:58AM

• Radiant Souls
  • The Battle For Metagore
  • A Footstep Echo
  • Breaking Free: A book of poems
  • Whispers of Hope
  • Dread Pirate Arcanist (Frith Chronicles, #2)
  • Thirteen Moons
  • Alpha Moon (Red Moon, #4)
  • The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm
  • All the Lovely Pieces
  • Home: A Dystopian Journey
  • Dread (Temper, #2)
  • The Lost Girl
  • A Lesson in Thorns (Thornchapel, #1)
  • Deference (Temper, #1)
  • Projection
  • The Unfettered Child
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
Dilip Maity is a dark fiction author who loves to cage the main characters of his books into macabre and depressing settings. His affection for dark genre illuminated inside his heart when he attempted to run away from his own life struggles and some not so beautiful days. To free his mind from negative thoughts, he typed down some stories which he has released in the form of an anthology book and ...more