Start by marking “Nantucket White Christmas: A feel-good, small town, Christmas story” as Want to Read:
Nantucket White Christmas: A feel-good, small town, Christmas story

Nantucket White Christmas: A feel-good, small town, Christmas story

Instant USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestseller!

Visit Nantucket's Beach Plum Cove Inn this Christmas for a feel-good holiday story from the author of the The Nantucket Inn and Nantucket Neighbors.

Born on Christmas, Angela Stark has always hated the holiday. Bad things always seem to happen and this year is no exception when she is fired and evicted on the first day of
Published November 19th 2019 by Piping Plover Press

To ask other readers questions about Nantucket White Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nantucket White Christmas

Start your review of Nantucket White Christmas: A feel-good, small town, Christmas story
Michelle Hilbrands
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
I’m not a fan of the sappy love story, so I knew what I was getting into. I thought the plot of the story was great, but I would wish for some type of plot twist. The writing was lacking. It felt natural like you were speaking with a person, but you expect more from a book. I almost gave it two stars for the glaring mistake when referring to It’s A Wonderful Life. The angel was Clarence not Clyde. All you had to do is read the cover. It seemed self edited.
Cathy Graham
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
White Christmas at nantucket

Easy, feel good storyline is right. Love these stories. It makes me want to visit Nantucket!! Keep on writing and I'll keep reading.
Denise Walsh
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all previous books in Pamela Kelley’s series the Nantucket series. This novel was a pleasant read and I enjoyed reading it. I purchased my copy of the book with the previous books in the series so I could read them in order, however it is certainly not necessary. It’s another heart warming story set in Nantucket, and includes members of the previous books in the series, the Hodges family. There were several type errors and spelling and grammar errors that I do not remember in the ...more
Diane
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story set on Nantucket! This is the first book I’ve read in this series and I need to go back and read the others!!!! You have to admire and cheer for Angela! Her entire life has been one hardship and disappointment after another but she has grown through it all, worked hard and really made something of her life without much help. When she learns that she had a Grandmother she never knew and goes to Nantucket she finds friends that become the family she never had. One special friend is ...more
diane st. onge
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nantucket White Christmas

This is a very good feel-good book taking place on Beautiful Nantucket!
The main character is a young lady who lost her mother at a young age to drug addiction and who survived the foster care system much v better than most children.
There are many new characters introduced in the beginning of the story and it became confusing for a chapter or two, but the story line carried on and the main character inherits an old house from a grandmother she never knew she had.
The story
Ashley
Dec 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
I was misled by the positive reviews here, so although I don't like to dwell on the negative I feel like I have to say something. This book was extremely Not Good. The actual plot is a cute idea and under other circumstances I think I would really enjoy it as a feel-good Christmas story set on my favorite place on earth, but I couldn't get past the writing. There were very simple errors like, "he immediate wrote back" instead of "immediately." Also things like, "I'd love for that to happen, I ...more
Margie
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed Pamela Kelley’s Nantucket series from the beginning, what a gift to inherit a Nantucket cottage from a grandmother she never met. Up to this point, Angela Stark’s life had been a series of hardship, disappointments and hard work. I expect interesting characters from Pamela Kelley and she once agaJin has given them to me. This was a perfect introduction to new friends, Angela and Jane (maybe a prospect for new inhabitant for Nantucket?) and great visit with old friends. I enjoyed ...more
Karen
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series. Nantucket White Christmas takes us back to Lisa, owner of the Nantucket Inn B & B, and her family’s Christmas with newcomer to the island, Angela.
I love Ms Kelly’s writing style and character development. My only complaint (if you can even call it that) is that I finish her books in 48 hours or less because I can’t put them down!
Happy reading and Merry Christmas.
Vicky
Love this book

Oh my goodness, can't believe the twists and turn so happy the new people. Please release the new book soon it hard to wait to see what's happening on the island of Nantucket. If you're looking for great reads try these wonderful and very well written, I recommend the Highl Pamela kelley has my RECEPT 100%.
Thank you and again please RELEASE THIS NEW BOOK SOON....
Susan
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favorite of Pamela Kelley's Nantucket series. I enjoyed the others but always had trouble keeping the Hodges children straight in my mind - which artist was dating which author or vice versa. I liked that this book introduced a new character whose path crossed with characters met in earlier books but having the focus on one person made the story a lot less diluted. My only complaint? That it was too short! I could have read another hour or so of these characters!
D'anah
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Good but

Would have given this higher rating, except for the ending. Disappointed living together. The rest of the story was great. Lots of really good relationships and developments. Wish hadn't ordered the next book if it has "affairs" etc in it. Makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Doni
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this book!
Nantucket White Christmas is a
heartwarming romance.
Angela, has had a tough life.
But that has never stopped her from
working hard. After having the worst
day ever, Angela received a letter that
would change her life.
Wonderful characters & small town
charm make it the perfect holiday read.
A MUST READ!!
V
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely, a feel-good story!

Just finished reading Pamela Kelly's new novel and loved it. Read it from start to finish in a day. It can be read as a stand alone although I remembered the characters from her first Nantucket book the more I read. Looking forward to her next one!
Harnest
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Angela gets to spend Christmas with Lisa and her extended family in Nantucket and finds out what Christmas was all about after a childhood spent in foster care. Enjoyed the book from the first page. Took advantage of all opportunities to run off and read a few more pages. Did not want this book to end.
Joyce Wilson
I couldn't put it down!

Pamela Kelly has a way with words. I loved the continuing story of Lisa and her family. Like spending time with old friends. And new ones, too. I have never been to Nantucket but I feel like it's my other home. I could definitely live there (if I could afford it!)
Sharlene
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put this book down

This book series is great. I like how each book builds on the previous one but also tells you enough about each character to remind you of the connections. I couldn’t put this book down, it was a great read. I can’t wait for the next book in this series.
Lori A. Tashjian
Nov 29, 2019 rated it liked it
I cannot figure out why the author changed the name of Kristen’s boyfriend from Tyler in the second book to David in the third book. Not only did she change his first name but she changed his last name as well, but not his brothers Andrews name. She used the name of an unsavory character in the second book
Maggi Deibel
Love the characters

This is the third book in the series and the characters are so real... This series was a lucky find.. My only regret is that the editors did somewhat iffy job of editing.. The story and characters are strong on their own , so it was a surprise to see the editing errors. 5 stars for story and characters... 3 stars for the editors..
Gayle
Nov 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Disappointing

I read the first Nantucket book and really enjoyed it. The second in the series was so so. This book was pure junk. Poorly written, very little character development...like it was written over a weekend. A very shallow book. I won’t be buying any more of this series.
Ramona Robinson
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great comforting book to read. Everyone in Nantucket having someone to rely on.

It was a change for me as far as style of book, and I like the way all the characters we're able to find a happy place they're on Nantucket. Yes I would probably recommend this for other people to read
Bobbi Rightmyer
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nantucket for Christmas

This is one of my favorite new series for this year. All three books have been enchanting and have been a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Looking forward to the next book!
Patricia Grogan Bugher
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas story

Nantucket White Christmas by Pamela M Kelley is the third book in the Nantucket Beach Plum Cove series. It is just as good as the first two. I definitely recommend this series.
John Norman
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it
A feel good Christmasy story.

Anotjer in the series , melding characters from previous stories. All are familiar, all are old friends. To nice to be true, but warm and loving. I'm glad i read it.
Ann White
Loved this Book and series by Pamela M Kelly

Good clean family book. Love the characters and make you wish you live such a lovely and friendly community. Hope the series goes on a long time. Have just preordered next book.
Barbara
Great series

I am so enjoying this series. The characters are well defined and the friendships are enjoyable and remind me of people I have had in my life. Can’t wait for the next book.
Stephanie Aiello Cimorelli
Cute story and a quick feel-good holiday read. There was very little character development and numerous glaring grammatical/spelling errors, so if you do read it don't go in expecting a literary masterpiece.
Nancy S
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Light, and entertaining. I used this book as a break from all the dark things I have been reading of late, and it worked.
Dorothy Morawsky
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her stories just pull you in.
Cindi
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A thoroughly delightful, quick holiday read!
Kim Alvers
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feel good story

A nice feel good story. I love the fact that a new character was introduced. Can't wait for the next story by this author.

• Christmas at the Waratah Inn
  • This Christmas
  • Cottage by the Sea
  • Backlash (Scott Harvath, #19)
  • Seabreeze Summer (Summer Beach #2)
  • Coming Home (Chandler Hill Inn #2)
  • Christmas at Silver Falls
  • One Summer in Italy (The Waratah Inn Book 2)
  • What the Wind Knows
  • The Runaway Wife
  • The Waratah Inn
  • The Pillars of the Earth (Kingsbridge, #1)
  • Dreams of Willow House: Gripping, heartwarming Irish fiction full of family secrets (Sandy Cove Book 3)
  • The High Tide Club
  • The Friend Zone
  • The Gatecrasher
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Nantucket Sisters
Pamela M. Kelley is the pen name of an author who lives in a historic seaside town near Cape Cod and just south of Boston. She has always been a book worm and still reads often and widely, women's fiction, romance, mysteries, thrillers and cook books. She writes women's fiction and suspense and you'll probably see food featured along with a recipe or two. She also adores her cute little tabby cat, ...more
“Adriene’s YouTube videos,” 0 likes