Start by marking “The Bedroom Experiment” as Want to Read:
The Bedroom Experiment

The Bedroom Experiment

(Hot Jocks #5.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  900 ratings  ·  207 reviews
When your stepbrother is a hot hockey stud with more notches in his bedpost than, well anyone, he’s the perfect candidate to help you gain a little bedroom experience. At least that's my plan this V-day…

Note: This is a hot and steamy standalone novelette. Contents include: One sweet but rough-around-the-edges hockey player who’s going a little crazy. One blunt,
Published February 11th 2020

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Bedroom Experiment
Andrea Fleury
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A hot hockey player and his step sister.

Very dirty connection between step siblings one weekend turns into a night of passion. She wanted to know "how do I please a man ".? So I showed her.!
Melanie (mells_view)
A romantic novelette that is heavy on the hot and steamy. This one is about Morgan, a hockey player from the Hot Jocks series, and his stepsister Isla. They didn’t grow up with each other, so they are essentially step siblings in name only. They spend one unexpected hot weekend together while their parents are away and then they grow a friendship after that. Anyway you’ll have to read to see what happens, just know this one is hot, it’s easy, and it’s quick.

AVAILABLE NOW!!

*ARC provided by
ABookLover73
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2020
FIVE FORBIDDEN STARS for Isla and Morgan !!!

"The Bedroom Experiment" is a really hot and forbidden romance novella that you'll read so quickly and you want for more.

If you're looking for a short and hot book and you're also a fan of the "Hot Jocks" series, then this is definitely booked for you!!!
Heather Nobbs
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super HOT, super fast read. This was a great addition to the Hot Jocks hockey series. You don’t have to read the rest of the series to enjoy this novella. The bedroom “experiment” is super hot and the attraction between Morgan and Isla is great. Before they acted on any attraction between them you could tell they just liked each other as friends..even though they were step siblings. And it didn’t feel weird since they didn’t grow up together or even living in the same house so it really had more ...more
Melissa B
If you've loved the Hot Jocks series so far then you'll definitely enjoy this novella featuring Morgan the backup goalie and his stepsister or "friend" Isla. This was a hot, sexy read and one that ignited interest from the very first page. Kendall never fails to give us an amazing read that leaves us begging for so much more!
P
Feb 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
Awful

I feel like I was tricked into reading this. This wasn’t a romantic novellla. It was basically erotica. There was a sort of hot moment between the two, but they didn’t have sex. Then they are apart for a year. The the author crosses over into creepy territory when she has the h texting the H about times she has tried the “techniques” he taught her on other guys. He is not jealous (sorry that pretty pretty much killed the romantic notions or believability) but is “turned on”. She loses her
J Ashlie
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A quick light read, with just the right amount of steam and story building, blended together.
I was SHOCKED at the final few pages

A well written forbidden step sibling romance that just explodes off the pages!!

Go on now, go read the book!
Keri Loves Books
A super sexy, forbidden romance quickie that is smokin' HOTTTTT!
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Gah I really wish this was full length! I want more Morgan!

This is a super steamy, short, novella, told entirely from Morgan's perspective. I loved that we got a story entirely in male POV and I really want more. Isla is Morgan's step-sister but they did not grow up together. When Isla's boy-friend breaks up with her because she lacks experience in the bedroom, she reaches out to Morgan for an experiment.

If you're looking for a quick, steamy, read that is slightly taboo, grab this up right now!
Nancy Metsch
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and so sexy....that was what the book is!
I loved how the story went. And Morgan? Lets say he just simply made me smile.
Jeeves Reads Romance
Lust but no love

Short and STEAMY, your rating of this novelette will 100% depend on what you’re hoping to get out of it. There’s no denying that Kendall Ryan knows how to write a good book, so even this very short story packs a punch. I’m sure fans of her Hot Jocks series will love this little tease, which wastes no time in getting steamy but still gives you a feel for the characters (especially our hero). However - and this is a big however - love is not a part of The Bedroom Experiment; it is
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
If you like steam, this certainly gets right to the point. Granted, we're inside a guy's head. But that's about all this was. It's nice that they did become friends. Quick read and Jason Clarke was probably the best thing about this story - his audiobook narration was fantastic.
QuinnReads
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Isla and Morgan engage in an experiment that ends up being life changing. Things are awkward and cute and get a bit steamy with some unexpected turns. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Jennifer Marie
Loved it! This was a short novella about Morgan and Isla. It was a super quick read, funny and steamy! A stepbrother romance but the ending was amazing and unexpected. Definitely check it out.
Latifa Morrisette
This is a hot and short novella featuring Morgan and Isla, his stepsister. One weekend changes everything for these two and it all starts with a bedroom experiment. This book was a hit and steamy read that I really enjoyed.
Mary
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Morgan has gotten his big break in professional hockey. Now, all he has to do is keep his hands off of his step-sister. Spending the weekend at his Dad’s place, it’s just him and Isla, a college student who he’s only met a few times. His dad remarried when he was in college so he never lived with Isla. Isla has a problem; she is a virgin and her boyfriend broke up with her because of her lack of sexual experience. She wants Morgan to teach her how to give a blow job. Will they, or won’t they? ...more
Mia
Feb 12, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring and short it had no substance.
Kayla Pocernich
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*Spoilers*This is a stand alone novella in the Hot Jock Series. Isla is a star player on the tennis team, head of the student council,knows what she wants and is Morgan's step-sister. Morgan is her step-brother and a hockey player. But the type of relationship that they have is more of a friend type of relationship than a step sibling relationship because they didn't live together when there parents got married. When her boyfriend breaks up with her for her lack of experience in the bedroom she ...more
Karen Wakefield

I loved how short the book was! It's nice to sometimes be able to quickly read a book in one afternoon. I definitely have a weak spot for step-brother romances & this one was no different. I enjoyed that this was a valentines day themed book. This is my fist book by Kendall Ryan, and certainly won't be my last. I loved reading about Morgan & Isla! They had great chemistry. If you enjoy fun, short, and sexy reads, this is the book for you.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Mags
It's been a while since I last read a Hot Jocks story, but after reading The Bedroom Experiment I will definitely be remedying that. As this novelette was hot!! And I could've easily read much more, and as the story came to an end, I wondered whether this will be it for Isla and Morgan or whether there will be more to come in the future, and I really hope that's the case, as they were great characters, and I thought the step sibling aspect worked remarkably well, especially considering the short ...more
Nicole Hoefs
I enjoyed this novella. I’m giving this 4 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

The first thing I wanted to point out was that this was told in only one POV (Morgan’s). I was expecting to hear Isla’s side of the story as well, especially given the summary, so that kind of threw me. That being said, I liked this. Morgan was an interesting character from what I remembered in the Hot Jocks series, so I was excited to read his story. Isla seemed okay, but since I
Jackie Wright
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This may be a quick read but please don’t let that fall you because The Bedroom Experiment packs a mighty punch, this is a steaming hot novella you won’t want to miss.
Morgan is Isla’s step brother but they are no way related and they only met later in their teens when their parents fell in love. Love is blind and we can’t help who we fall for but will their friends and relatives accept the love Morgan and Isla have for each other......
What starts as a friendship soon turns into so much more, the
Rochelle
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this quick hot read. Morgan and Isla were so cute together. She asked him to help her please a man since her boyfriend broke up with her because of this reason. He was resistant because he is her stepbrother. That doesn’t stop them but they only go so far. When they finally get together a year later, all bets are off. Loved how intense their chemistry and attraction towards each other was. This was a good story for a quick fix of this series. Great addition and I can’t wait to read more.

I
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

Morgan and Isla were fun. It's a short story so it's an instant attraction. And while I believed it, this one left me wanting more. I really wanted to see how they would work it out and the build up of their story, which wasn't really there as it's a novella.

That said, I liked it. It was fun, short and flirty.... There's no better word to describe it, I think as that's what this felt like...a flirtation and a curiosity that ends up being both mutual and
Ashley
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a hot and heavy quick read! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Morgan is the hot hockey player and his stepsister Isla. They were adults when their became related and that means more than you can expect! One hot weekend changes things! This will have you turning the pages and laughing out loud!
Amy
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4, Quick & Steamy Stars

The Bedroom Experiment is a quick and sexy little novella that is part of the Hot Jocks Series. The Bedroom Experiment follows the story of Morgan & Ilsa. Their story is hot and heavy, with a forbidden romance thrown in. Morgan & Ilsa have amazing chemistry. I mean, it is off the charts. However, there is one big problem. They’re step-siblings. That being said, they never grew up together and I think for that reason, their story just worked.

The Bedroom
poppy
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ng
Kendall has done it again. This book mixes two of my favorites we not only have one smoking hot hockey player these two are also step-siblings. This was a good well written short and I really enjoyed it if you are looking for a fun steamy book then you cannot go wrong with this one these two are hot together
Michelle R
Feb 12, 2020 rated it did not like it
Not feeling this quick read at all, it was basically a quick erotica with no romance and bringing the parents into it in that way was just weird, not hot or sexy at all IMO. Also, from the description you'd think it would be from the female's POV but it wasn't.
Sonja
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wicked hot, loved the additional content to this short story!
Danielle Pays
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice, short read. I read it in one sitting. I love the heat level. I'm not usually a fan of step sibling books but this one was handled well and didn't feel creepy at all.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Inappropriate
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Say Yes
  • You're The One
  • Instant Attraction
  • Sugar Plum
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Then You Happened
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Frenemies
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Dear Ava
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA ...more

Hot Jocks (5 books)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)