Start by marking “Date Night” as Want to Read:
Date Night

Date Night

Alex and Lauren are married, madly in love and it’s their monthly date night. The kiddo is with a sitter, yummy takeout has been ordered and…wait…they have a murder to solve?
Audiobook
Published August 26th 2019 by Read Me Romance

To ask other readers questions about Date Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Date Night

Tracy  C
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Literally laughed out loud while listening to this in the car. Meghan Quinn is so funny!
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This is the perfect story to keep the spice in your marriage life. Lauren and Alex are married and they make time to have a date night once a month. During that date night they role-play different situations and this one is freaking hilarious. Meghan Quinn gives us super funny and sexy in a very relatable way.

This specific video review will be included in the August 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Kate Hastings
🎧 Read Me Romance 🎧

Thanks to this aural gem, I smiled, chuckled and LOL’d my way across 310kms of the (notoriously monotonous AF) Hay Plains, N.S.W.

My first Meghan Quinn book (*hangs head in acknowledgment of two MQ titles purchased previously...annnnd....not read*), I’m looking forward to reading more from this author.
Kim
Y’all this was absolutely hilarious. I was almost in tears laughing (while on public transportation). I got some looks from other passengers. I loved that this one is about an established couple trying to spice things up. Just what I expect from a Meghan Quinn rom com.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Ehh this was fun and sexy but not nearly enough length to satiate me.
*~* Susie
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
RMR
Funny and very cute. Would've been at least 4 stars, but I just didn't care for the narrator.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3 stars. Quickie review: This was another book I listened to on the Read Me Romance podcast. I didn't really enjoy this book. The book was not bad, but the male narrator was terrible for me. He sounded like a formal newscaster reading a book. I'm not really interested in hearing this fun, sexy story told by Tom Brocaw. The story also was just a little slice of life with no real conflict or beginning and end. It wasn't bad but didn't feel like a real book. I was disappointed in this read.
mandy ❤
5 Stars!

Alex and Lauren were fantastic! So much love and humor packed in this short novella! Absolutely adored every second of it! Such a great couple and Alex *sigh* what a great husband to have! Lauren is one lucky lady! Definitely check this one out on the Read Me Romance podcast - it's so worth it!
Carissa
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Part of a Series; takes place in the same world as Three Blind Dates
POV: Alex
Steam Level: Slow burn to toasty
5/5

I listened to Date Night on the Read Me Romance podcast and it was adorable! The premise of a married couple having a date night once a month to keep their relationship alive and thriving is fun. You don’t see books featuring married couples that often
Samantha || Fictionally Sam
I don't think I've ever laughed this loud during an audiobook! Absolutely adored this edition to the Read Me Romance podcast and honestly wish there was more of Lauren and Alex. The elaborate design of their date night and the banter between them both IRL and during their role play had me swooning and in stitches all at once. I seriously need Quinn to make an extended novella or a book on these two because ya girl is INVESTED!
Moonie
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
When I read the synopsis of this, I thought it would've been a bit darker but when I listened to the audiobook I realised it was more lighthearted than I had anticipated. I didn't mind though because I actually liked the concept. What compelled me to give this only 2 stars was the way it was executed. It had a lot of potential, but overall it wasn't as enjoyable for me to receive a 3 or more stars.
Belinda

Google Play ➝ http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Claudia Pinillos
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was sweet and sexy and hilarious and I loved every second of it.
Maegan Dixon
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOLed so hard
Angel Couper
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a cute couple. I smiled throughout the whole thing.
Readingtilthebreakofdawn
Another RMR podcast listen. A little role playing if you will, please. Maybe a bit too much, but cute and fun. 3 plus stars.
Carissa Janes
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this fun book. A married couple having fun and keeping the spark alive!
Kelly
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
HILARIOUS!!!!! I laughed out loud!! Listened on the RMR Podcast! :)
Emily
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s hard to get a read on something when it’s a podcast. This one was definitely enough to make me want to read everything she’s written.
Lauren Mullikin
So damn hilarious! I wish there was a full novel of this couple and their role playing
Katie Pedersen
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: podcast, rom-com
This RMR Podcast was really cute! So silly and fun and the sex was even pretty hot. I will definitely be reading more from Quinn!
Tiffanie Shipp
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked this story. It was funny and sexy. The characters were likable. I can’t wait to read the story about the sister.
Amber
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. Cute but definitely cringeworthy.
Dar
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such fun, and so sexy, I belly laughed, and then had my breath taken away - absolutely loved every second of it!
Autumn Breier
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: august-2019
3.5 out of 5 Stars

Read Me Romance Podcast #43!
Christie Brumley
Sep 02, 2019
Katie Zenner
Sep 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the