Start by marking “Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)

Between Now and Always

(Forever Trilogy #3)

He was searching for the truth.
I was living a lie.

Our paths should never have crossed.
Yet, when we kissed it felt like destiny.

Falling in love was messy
We broke rules we should have followed.
We made promises we couldn’t keep.

Forever felt impossible.
Heartbreak was inevitable.
Always would cost us everything.
Published January 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Between Now and Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Now and Always

Start your review of Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
Christy
Shelves: 2020-five-stars
5 stars

photo DCA64902-D1C5-41FA-8D72-F5667B44978D_zpsagz94qiu.png
Between Now and Always, I will Love him.

Between Now and Always is the epic conclusion to Dylan Allen’s Forever Trilogy. Seriously ya’ll, this was by far the best in the series and had such an amazing ending. I enjoyed the first two, but this book… this book I loved.

After finishing book 2 in this trilogy, I was nervous about what was going to happen. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how things would work out for this couple. There were some major revelations that were true game changers in
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Always is LIVE! The trilogy is now complete, and let me tell you, buckle up buttercups! It’s a wild intense love story.

This series had me “teetering on a knife’s edge of calm” the whole time. That’s right, I’m quoting Dylan’s fabulous words right back at her! I am blown away, and I feel like D has stepped up her writing game a notch, bringing us the blood, guts, sweat and tears that I know I crave as a reader and fangirl of hers.

I love Beth and Carter so much, and it’s been so
Chelé
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Allen goes for the carotid artery in Between Now and Always......her weapon? Her sharp words leaving your emotions to bleed out on every page....the feels are massive and rapid but I promise she'll stitch you back together in the most impeccable way.

Between now and Always is a fast paced, high intensity romance with elements of suspense that's not just about star crossed lovers Carter and Beth but about years of lies, deceit, debauchery and secrets that keep you guessing with every page turn!

Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
I can truly admit that Dylan Allen safe the best for the last. It was delightful adventure through the heart fulfilling romance story.
Twists and turns in the Between Now And Always book made me constantly seat on the edge of anticipation and chasing after the pages for HEA of Beth and Carter's love story.

Heartbreaking cliffhanger at the end of book two left me awaiting impatiently to read next book so when it landed on my kindle, with trembling heart and hopeless romantic soul on the shoulder, I
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what to say. I mean, I have the words, though trying to pour them out and knowing that they won’t be enough is quite difficult. I’m a wreck. My emotions are at high level. That organ, you know the one in the middle compartment of your chest—the heart, well it’s in pieces. Scattered in all directions waiting to be stitched back together.

Between Now and Always is the conclusion of the Forever Trilogy. I’ve been not so patiently waiting—wanting and needing to know how Carter and Beth’s
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Dylan Allen nailed it with this conclusion to a beautiful love story. Beth and Carter’s journey was one full of twist, pain but most of all love. A love so powerful that had my heart twisted waiting for their HEA. After the cliffhanger on book 2 I wanted to scream because when was enough for this couple. So much that they have to endure. But also because of all that comes at them, there’s also so much growth. There’s moments in the story that I wanted to throw my kindle to the wall and scream(
Kaitlyn
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story! Holy crap! I’ve been in love with Beth and carter’s story from the very beginning and needed to know what happened. I could not put this book down and needed to know what happened. And I needed these two to have a happy ending! Boy did this book not disappoint! Ms. Allen, man she’s a genius and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book and trilogy!!
S. Jones
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Always wrecked me so hard. This book was beautifully written, heartbreaking and healing all at once. Carter's and Beth's relationship wasn't easy, and there were times where I questioned how the author would untangle the mess of their lives. But she did it flawlessly! This author will take you on a journey of highs and lows, ups and downs, and by the end, your heart will be mended. Thank God, because I wasn't sure how much more my fragile heart could take.

Even though this story
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
D Allen ended this trilogy with a BOOM and a mic drop. It's SO addictive. So passionate. So heart wrenching you won't want it to end! I absolutely LOVED this final book of the Forever Trilogy series. Carter & Beth are everything, and their story evolved exactly as it should have. I was addicted and captivated by each scene in this book. All questions will be answered, Carter will steal your heart even more than he already has, and Beth will rise up against her demons and show her strength ...more
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"Nothing – distance, death, doubt – has been able to stop this love."

I could stand up and start clapping and whistling, but that wouldn’t be enough. There’s no sufficient way to pay homage to this ultimate love story. Because that's exactly what The Forever Trilogy is - an outstanding and remarkable tale that’s raw, real and heart-gripping. Allen took us on the incredible journey, full of angst, suspense and truest feelings and in Between Now and Always it has its climax. And even though Dylan
Betül
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

Between Now and Always is the conclusion to Beth and Carter's love story. These two have been on a long, heartbreaking, and difficult journey and I was looking forward to their HEA. I had to read my highlights of book #2 because I have a bad memory. And I needed those to put all the pieces together, especially after all the twists and turns in the previous books. The big reveal in the last book had me on the edge of my seat to find out what was
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing

GAAHHHH!! My heart Y’all, my poor heart! It has legit been through the ringer with this book. I was dying waiting for the conclusion to this trilogy after I stopped breathing at the end of the last book. Dylan Allen and her gift with words had me sucked in, so entranced I was left devastated. I wasn’t willing to accept that this was the direction things were going for my Beth and Carter. Their journey was so emotionally insane but gripping and wonderful at the same time. It was an absolute
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
“No matter what you’ve done or what mistakes you’ve made, you’ve got something beautiful inside of you that’s worth knowing."

How do you feel when you reached the end of a series? A series that has consumed every single part of you. A series that left your heart open. A series that truly breathed words and characters into your soul. A series that attached itself deeply and moved you. How do you move on from a series that powerful struck a chord. Well, The Forever Trilogy definitely struck a
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Empowering. Inspiring. Riveting. Between Now and Always, the last story in Forever Trilogy by Dylan Allen is all of the above and then some more. The fascinating and heartbreaking journey we started with Beth and Carter has come to an ending. And I am feeling extremely emotional. This story made my heart ache, break and elevate like never before. It was culmination of impossible yet relatable and breathtaking moments.

Dylan Allen made me go through heaven and hell. And I am not sure where to
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

What a way to start 2020! Elizabeth and Carter's story is complicated, heartbreaking, sweet, sexy, moving, suspenseful, and overall just EPIC! You need to read the previous books in this series to get the whole story. Even when you want to throw your Kindle/book because of something crazy happening to these characters, you must keep going. I cried, I wanted to throw my Kindle, I had to stop to take a break because my heart hurt so much, but I finished. Now that I have
Kristy Odom
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect ending for Beth and Carter’s story. The author pulled no punches from the very beginning. I was on pins and needles waiting for this book. The first two books were a rollercoaster ride that felt like we were going up and down, but this one added so many twists I felt dizzy.

I loved that Beth finally decided to take charge of her life. I found her strong and even more beautiful. Her inner beauty touched so many people. I love that she didn’t let the past color how she saw
Keri Loves Books
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated and completely invested in these characters. The author took us on a journey with ultimate love, suspense and a hard earned forever. A fantastic conclusion to this epic love story!

Carter and Beth shared a love that could not be denied. The were forced apart, but their hearts remained devoted.

Beth will spread her wings and become who she was meant to be.

Carter will chase a dream and reach stardom with his beautiful music.

Their lives will go on separately. Then life will bring
Myen
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
The final chapter of Forever trilogy is here.. I was so excited to read after the last book. The family drama will swoon your heart with bittersweet feelings. Liz and Carter definitely didnt have it easy. The story had bloomed into a delicious slow burn romance. Dylan had captured my attention with great plotline and didnt stop until the last pages.
Stephanie
Jan 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok. So, now that I know how it all comes together, I'm in a better place. There are so many flaws with this book. First and foremost, the editing and proofreading is abysmal. I normally don't pay attention, but WOW it was bad. Overall - a total meh, to the story. I liked Carter and in this book I liked Beth. Her character arc is REALLY frustrating, and this story has a made for tv/soap opera feel. I'm not sure if I recommend it or not....
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
What a beautifully tragic love story!

Elisabeth has come so far from the girl we met in book 1, I've truly loved reading her journey. Set in a world where people own others because of the amount of money they have. Losing the only people you KNEW you could trust, never knowing who you can trust and there being nothing but deceit surrounding you can really beat a girl down. Watching her lose what little she had of herself at the hands of the people who were supposed to protect and love her
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

The heartbreaking, intense conclusion to Beth and Carter's story has finally arrived and it's a freakin' doozy! This couple goes through so much - so much pain, so many obstacles, that honestly at times I thought they wouldn't make it, and my heart was breaking after every horrible thing that happened to them. But, I should have known that Dylan wouldn't let me down, because by the end I was breathing easy, and even more in love with these two amazing people.

I have loved Dylan's heroines and
Nicole
***** 4.5 stars *****

Between Now and Always is the perfect conclusion to the Forever Trilogy by Dylan Allen. I have dubbed this book the Forever Endgame - because I am a huge Marvel Avengers fan and everything gets compared to something from a Marvel movie in my world. Upon completion of reading book two in the series, Between Now and Heartbreak, all I could think about was that epic scene from Avengers Infinity War. I was the perplexed Ironman looking at Dr. Strange, Dylan Allen, asking, "Why
Yolanda
Shelves: favorites
I am in awe and amazed at the epic conclusion of the Forever Trilogy, Between Now and Always. I was mesmerized by the previous two books in this series and I was eagerly awaiting to read Carter and Beth’s finale. And what an exceptional finale it was!! Dylan Allen went above and beyond and gave them the ending that they deserved.

I devoured and savored every damn word of Between Now and Always with its emotional(I shed a lot of tears), heavy content, steamy sexy times and unexpected plot twists.
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This has been such an amazing series and this book is a perfect conclusion. This book will rip you up inside but it's totally worth it. This book is quite an intense ride. It is full of emotions that will grip you from page to page. The characters experience such incredible growth from the start of the series. The plot of the story didn't disappoint. I have been anxiously
Amber Sanchez
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A romance story for the ages is the summation of the Forever Trilogy by Dylan Allen. Between Now and Always is the EPIC wind-down to a love story so challenging, raw and passionate that its impact will leave you forever affected. Characters that embed themselves in your heart will have you on the edge of your seat and catching a full range of emotions.

Beth has definitively been cast as my new favorite literary heroine. She’s truly a breath of fresh air in a literary world where many heroines
Effie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shouting to all the dreamers, all the people who doubt love, this book is for you!!!!

Dylan Allen my beautiful, soulful, talented AF author, give yourself a freakin standing ovation. This has been one of my favourite series of the millennium. I’m not kidding, the characters, the story, the love , gahhhh the love will have you seeing stars.

I am head over heels in love with this book. It was exactly what I wanted to read and it over exceeded my expectations. The heart ache, the raw passion, the
Rady Reads
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Seriously this last installment of the whole series was killing me. Beth and Carter went through hell and over millions of hurdles to receive the ending they have been hoping for.

Beth's evil family was from the beginning just after money and power and did everything to destroy her happiness. Though they overestimated theirselves and their devil plans and got what they deserved in the end.

I loved the whole trilogy and the writing was again outstanding. The words that come from Dylan's mind are
Christina Rybka
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a awesome story.

Carter and Beth have so much against them people and situations. Can they get past it all or not ? So many twist and turns. When you think you have it figured out bam nope. Great characters and storyline. Love this book and series. Highly recommended
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 FOREVER STARS!! PERFECTION IS ALL I CAN SAY!! The ending for Beth and Carter's story was perfect. This trilogy had so many feels and I loved every moment of it. The Forever Trilogy is one of my favorites of all times. Dylan Allen gives us readers exactly what we love in a Romance story, love, sexiness and lots of angst. If you haven't started this trilogy start it now and binge read.
Amy Dickinson
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall Grade:

Voice. A person’s writing voice is as distinct as their speaking voice. It’s indelible, and it’s the thing that sets them apart from other writers. It is also my favorite part of teaching writing. While I have the pleasure of learning my students’ speaking voices, I also learn their distinct writing voice. If anyone ever asks you how you can read romance when it’s “all the same,” any romance reader can tell you that isn’t true. It’s the voice of the romance writer that
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Release
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Bad For Me
  • Heartless Hero
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Wait for Me
  • Code of Silence
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up:authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
Website:www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr...https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan...

Forever Trilogy (3 books)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)