Start by marking “Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)

Between Now and Always

(Forever Trilogy #3)

He was searching for the truth.
I was living a lie.

Our paths should never have crossed.
Yet, when we kissed it felt like destiny.

Falling in love was messy
We broke rules we should have followed.
We made promises we couldn’t keep.

Forever felt impossible.
Heartbreak was inevitable.
Always would cost us everything.
Published January 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Between Now and Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Now and Always

Start your review of Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
Christy
Shelves: 2020-five-stars
5 stars

photo DCA64902-D1C5-41FA-8D72-F5667B44978D_zpsagz94qiu.png
Between Now and Always, I will Love him.

Between Now and Always is the epic conclusion to Dylan Allen’s Forever Trilogy. Seriously ya’ll, this was by far the best in the series and had such an amazing ending. I enjoyed the first two, but this book… this book I loved.

After finishing book 2 in this trilogy, I was nervous about what was going to happen. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how things would work out for this couple. There were some major revelations that were true game changers in
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Always is LIVE! The trilogy is now complete, and let me tell you, buckle up buttercups! It’s a wild intense love story.

This series had me “teetering on a knife’s edge of calm” the whole time. That’s right, I’m quoting Dylan’s fabulous words right back at her! I am blown away, and I feel like D has stepped up her writing game a notch, bringing us the blood, guts, sweat and tears that I know I crave as a reader and fangirl of hers.

I love Beth and Carter so much, and it’s been so
Chelé
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Allen goes for the carotid artery in Between Now and Always......her weapon? Her sharp words leaving your emotions to bleed out on every page....the feels are massive and rapid but I promise she'll stitch you back together in the most impeccable way.

Between now and Always is a fast paced, high intensity romance with elements of suspense that's not just about star crossed lovers Carter and Beth but about years of lies, deceit, debauchery and secrets that keep you guessing with every page turn!

Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"Nothing – distance, death, doubt – has been able to stop this love."

I could stand up and start clapping and whistling, but that wouldn’t be enough. There’s no sufficient way to pay homage to this ultimate love story. Because that's exactly what The Forever Trilogy is - an outstanding and remarkable tale that’s raw, real and heart-gripping. Allen took us on the incredible journey, full of angst, suspense and truest feelings and in Between Now and Always it has its climax. And even though Dylan
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what to say. I mean, I have the words, though trying to pour them out and knowing that they won’t be enough is quite difficult. I’m a wreck. My emotions are at high level. That organ, you know the one in the middle compartment of your chest—the heart, well it’s in pieces. Scattered in all directions waiting to be stitched back together.

Between Now and Always is the conclusion of the Forever Trilogy. I’ve been not so patiently waiting—wanting and needing to know how Carter and Beth’s
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
To be fair, I obviously enjoyed this series enough to continue reading it to the very end, so you can take what you want from that fact. But this series is definitely not one I'd normally keep reading. It's very OTT with its drama and its wild twists. That's great, if you like that kind of thing, it's just not really my jam. I prefer a more relatable, less soapy plot, but that's just a matter of personal taste. I kept at it though because I definitely wanted to see how it all played out. Full ...more
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
D Allen ended this trilogy with a BOOM and a mic drop. It's SO addictive. So passionate. So heart wrenching you won't want it to end! I absolutely LOVED this final book of the Forever Trilogy series. Carter & Beth are everything, and their story evolved exactly as it should have. I was addicted and captivated by each scene in this book. All questions will be answered, Carter will steal your heart even more than he already has, and Beth will rise up against her demons and show her strength ...more
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
I can truly admit that Dylan Allen safe the best for the last. It was delightful adventure through the heart fulfilling romance story.
Twists and turns in the Between Now And Always book made me constantly seat on the edge of anticipation and chasing after the pages for HEA of Beth and Carter's love story.

Heartbreaking cliffhanger at the end of book two left me awaiting impatiently to read next book so when it landed on my kindle, with trembling heart and hopeless romantic soul on the shoulder, I
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

What a way to start 2020! Elizabeth and Carter's story is complicated, heartbreaking, sweet, sexy, moving, suspenseful, and overall just EPIC! You need to read the previous books in this series to get the whole story. Even when you want to throw your Kindle/book because of something crazy happening to these characters, you must keep going. I cried, I wanted to throw my Kindle, I had to stop to take a break because my heart hurt so much, but I finished. Now that I have
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Dylan Allen nailed it with this conclusion to a beautiful love story. Beth and Carter’s journey was one full of twist, pain but most of all love. A love so powerful that had my heart twisted waiting for their HEA. After the cliffhanger on book 2 I wanted to scream because when was enough for this couple. So much that they have to endure. But also because of all that comes at them, there’s also so much growth. There’s moments in the story that I wanted to throw my kindle to the wall and scream(
Betül
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

Between Now and Always is the conclusion to Beth and Carter's love story. These two have been on a long, heartbreaking, and difficult journey and I was looking forward to their HEA. I had to read my highlights of book #2 because I have a bad memory. And I needed those to put all the pieces together, especially after all the twists and turns in the previous books. The big reveal in the last book had me on the edge of my seat to find out what was
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Dylan Allen has done it again. She went straight for the heart with this angsty romance.

Beth and Carter’s story is more than just a chance meeting. It’s more than fate. They were DESTINED to be together. Their future was woven in the stars. Their story is one full of passion and love but also secrets and lies.

Dylan takes you for a ride with this angst filled story. It is not slow paced or calm. It’s in your face, packed with punches that will be sure to bring you to your knees.

Every corner
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Phenomenal!

This book was a perfect ending to Beth and Carter’s story. Dylan definitely know how to pull you and take your soul with her words.

I’ve been waiting for this book and it doesn’t disappoint. Just like book one and two this one gives us an roller coaster ride of emotions. Between Now and Always is everything and more we all love from Dylan and romance books.
Kristi
4 Total cluster stars!

Jeeeeesus!!! This was a ride
Once again this made me so mad because the proofreading was horrendous! I mean, I don’t understand how an author can put out a book with this many typos and grammatical errors. It totally takes away from the book for me. This was worse than the first two
If I was an author I think that would be more important to me than anything! I wouldn’t want to put out something that was less than perfect and as many folks that read a book before it goes to
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 FOREVER STARS!! PERFECTION IS ALL I CAN SAY!! The ending for Beth and Carter's story was perfect. This trilogy had so many feels and I loved every moment of it. The Forever Trilogy is one of my favorites of all times. Dylan Allen gives us readers exactly what we love in a Romance story, love, sexiness and lots of angst. If you haven't started this trilogy start it now and binge read.
Kaitlyn
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story! Holy crap! I’ve been in love with Beth and carter’s story from the very beginning and needed to know what happened. I could not put this book down and needed to know what happened. And I needed these two to have a happy ending! Boy did this book not disappoint! Ms. Allen, man she’s a genius and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book and trilogy!!
S. Jones
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Always wrecked me so hard. This book was beautifully written, heartbreaking and healing all at once. Carter's and Beth's relationship wasn't easy, and there were times where I questioned how the author would untangle the mess of their lives. But she did it flawlessly! This author will take you on a journey of highs and lows, ups and downs, and by the end, your heart will be mended. Thank God, because I wasn't sure how much more my fragile heart could take.

Even though this story
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Empowering. Inspiring. Riveting. Between Now and Always, the last story in Forever Trilogy by Dylan Allen is all of the above and then some more. The fascinating and heartbreaking journey we started with Beth and Carter has come to an ending. And I am feeling extremely emotional. This story made my heart ache, break and elevate like never before. It was culmination of impossible yet relatable and breathtaking moments.

Dylan Allen made me go through heaven and hell. And I am not sure where to
Kristy Odom
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect ending for Beth and Carter’s story. The author pulled no punches from the very beginning. I was on pins and needles waiting for this book. The first two books were a rollercoaster ride that felt like we were going up and down, but this one added so many twists I felt dizzy.

I loved that Beth finally decided to take charge of her life. I found her strong and even more beautiful. Her inner beauty touched so many people. I love that she didn’t let the past color how she saw
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This was a great ending to this trilogy! Dylan Allen really knows how to keep us guessing! I’ve been waiting for this last book to know how it all turned out with Carter and Beth and it was a perfect ending! This trilogy as a whole makes you think. I do wish the end of the book had made a full circle to the prologue of the first book. How many people went back to read the prologue after finishing this third book? I know I did! Another great book by Ms. Allen, with lots of steamy scenes and ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Between Now and Always is the third book in the Forever series and the conclusion to Beth and Carter’s story.

If you are looking for a story that makes you feel all of the emotions then this is the series for you!

The raw emotions flying off the page made me stop and take a second to let it all sink in. Dylan Allen’s writing is beautiful and poignant and I love it. The character growth from book 1 to book 3 is phenomenal. I love reading books that have main characters with flaws and
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing

GAAHHHH!! My heart Y’all, my poor heart! It has legit been through the ringer with this book. I was dying waiting for the conclusion to this trilogy after I stopped breathing at the end of the last book. Dylan Allen and her gift with words had me sucked in, so entranced I was left devastated. I wasn’t willing to accept that this was the direction things were going for my Beth and Carter. Their journey was so emotionally insane but gripping and wonderful at the same time. It was an absolute
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
“No matter what you’ve done or what mistakes you’ve made, you’ve got something beautiful inside of you that’s worth knowing."

How do you feel when you reached the end of a series? A series that has consumed every single part of you. A series that left your heart open. A series that truly breathed words and characters into your soul. A series that attached itself deeply and moved you. How do you move on from a series that powerful struck a chord. Well, The Forever Trilogy definitely struck a
NinaDonata Delfs
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing

After the end of book tow I needed to go on this journey with Beth abd Carter as badly as need to breath.
This final was pure perfection!!!! The most I waited for after boook tow and nothing thought off!!! It was so great to see how this characters had become better versions of thereseleces over the whole series and how strong they got.
This story gave the characters room to develop even if saw them grow in the last to books also.
I totally love it when you open a romance book and while reading
Chayo
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Why did this beautiful story have to end? I was so invested in this third and final installment that I slowed my reading down at 80% prolonging the inevitable because I didn’t want it to end!
The trilogy is now complete and will go down as one of my favorites of all time!

Beth and Carter go through so much heartbreak and soul searching but ultimately love prevails!

Beth is such a great character. She has displayed fortitude and resilience throughout. Her convictions and loyalties are strong and
Keri Loves Books
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated and completely invested in these characters. The author took us on a journey with ultimate love, suspense and a hard earned forever. A fantastic conclusion to this epic love story!

Carter and Beth shared a love that could not be denied. The were forced apart, but their hearts remained devoted.

Beth will spread her wings and become who she was meant to be.

Carter will chase a dream and reach stardom with his beautiful music.

Their lives will go on separately. Then life will bring
Yolanda
Shelves: favorites
I am in awe and amazed at the epic conclusion of the Forever Trilogy, Between Now and Always. I was mesmerized by the previous two books in this series and I was eagerly awaiting to read Carter and Beth’s finale. And what an exceptional finale it was!! Dylan Allen went above and beyond and gave them the ending that they deserved.

I devoured and savored every damn word of Between Now and Always with its emotional(I shed a lot of tears), heavy content, steamy sexy times and unexpected plot twists.
Kelly Green
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
What an end to an epic story! This was the final book in the trilogy and it gave Beth and Carter the ending they deserved. Getting there was not easy for them, but they made it happen. Dylan Allen pulled out all the emotions in this whole story and I am glad to have been on this journey with them!
Ange
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bra-vo to this author! What a phenomenal love story! There was so much drama, backstory, and fire in the story that I can't wrap my head around it. And I honestly did not know how she was going to pull everything together. The first two books are a whirlwind of emotions and experiences. this is not an easy fairytale love story, but it is a hard-fought story that will have you guessing until the very end.

The connection between Beth and Carter is breathtakingly beautiful. It's rare to read two
Timitra
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Between Now and Always was full of twists, turns, drama, betrayal, sexy times and so much more. While I enjoyed the conclusion to Carter and Beth's story I had a few issues mainly with Carter, the way he ran hot and cold irritated me so much so that I wanted to reach between the pages and shake him. However, it was awesome story that I definitely recommend.

Copy provided by author
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Release
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Bad For Me
  • Heartless Hero
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Wait for Me
  • Code of Silence
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up:authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
Website:www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr...https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan...

Forever Trilogy (3 books)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)