Start by marking “Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)

Between Now and Always

(Forever Trilogy #3)

He was searching for the truth.
I was living a lie.

Our paths should never have crossed.
Yet, when we kissed it felt like destiny.

Falling in love was messy
We broke rules we should have followed.
We made promises we couldn’t keep.

Forever felt impossible.
Heartbreak was inevitable.
Always would cost us everything.
Published January 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Between Now and Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Now and Always

Start your review of Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
Christy
Shelves: 2020-five-stars
5 stars

photo DCA64902-D1C5-41FA-8D72-F5667B44978D_zpsagz94qiu.png
Between Now and Always, I will Love him.

Between Now and Always is the epic conclusion to Dylan Allen’s Forever Trilogy. Seriously ya’ll, this was by far the best in the series and had such an amazing ending. I enjoyed the first two, but this book… this book I loved.

After finishing book 2 in this trilogy, I was nervous about what was going to happen. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how things would work out for this couple. There were some major revelations that were true game changers in
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Always is LIVE! The trilogy is now complete, and let me tell you, buckle up buttercups! It’s a wild intense love story.

This series had me “teetering on a knife’s edge of calm” the whole time. That’s right, I’m quoting Dylan’s fabulous words right back at her! I am blown away, and I feel like D has stepped up her writing game a notch, bringing us the blood, guts, sweat and tears that I know I crave as a reader and fangirl of hers.

I love Beth and Carter so much, and it’s been so
Chelé
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Allen goes for the carotid artery in Between Now and Always......her weapon? Her sharp words leaving your emotions to bleed out on every page....the feels are massive and rapid but I promise she'll stitch you back together in the most impeccable way.

Between now and Always is a fast paced, high intensity romance with elements of suspense that's not just about star crossed lovers Carter and Beth but about years of lies, deceit, debauchery and secrets that keep you guessing with every page turn!

Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what to say. I mean, I have the words, though trying to pour them out and knowing that they won’t be enough is quite difficult. I’m a wreck. My emotions are at high level. That organ, you know the one in the middle compartment of your chest—the heart, well it’s in pieces. Scattered in all directions waiting to be stitched back together.

Between Now and Always is the conclusion of the Forever Trilogy. I’ve been not so patiently waiting—wanting and needing to know how Carter and Beth’s
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Dylan Allen nailed it with this conclusion to a beautiful love story. Beth and Carter’s journey was one full of twist, pain but most of all love. A love so powerful that had my heart twisted waiting for their HEA. After the cliffhanger on book 2 I wanted to scream because when was enough for this couple. So much that they have to endure. But also because of all that comes at them, there’s also so much growth. There’s moments in the story that I wanted to throw my kindle to the wall and scream(
Kaitlyn
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story! Holy crap! I’ve been in love with Beth and carter’s story from the very beginning and needed to know what happened. I could not put this book down and needed to know what happened. And I needed these two to have a happy ending! Boy did this book not disappoint! Ms. Allen, man she’s a genius and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book and trilogy!!
S. Jones
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Always wrecked me so hard. This book was beautifully written, heartbreaking and healing all at once. Carter's and Beth's relationship wasn't easy, and there were times where I questioned how the author would untangle the mess of their lives. But she did it flawlessly! This author will take you on a journey of highs and lows, ups and downs, and by the end, your heart will be mended. Thank God, because I wasn't sure how much more my fragile heart could take.

Even though this story
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
D Allen ended this trilogy with a BOOM and a mic drop. It's SO addictive. So passionate. So heart wrenching you won't want it to end! I absolutely LOVED this final book of the Forever Trilogy series. Carter & Beth are everything, and their story evolved exactly as it should have. I was addicted and captivated by each scene in this book. All questions will be answered, Carter will steal your heart even more than he already has, and Beth will rise up against her demons and show her strength ...more
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
I can truly admit that Dylan Allen safe the best for the last. It was delightful adventure through the heart fulfilling romance story.
Twists and turns in the Between Now And Always book made me constantly seat on the edge of anticipation and chasing after the pages for HEA of Beth and Carter's love story.

Heartbreaking cliffhanger at the end of book two left me awaiting impatiently to read next book so when it landed on my kindle, with trembling heart and hopeless romantic soul on the shoulder, I
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"Nothing – distance, death, doubt – has been able to stop this love."

I could stand up and start clapping and whistling, but that wouldn’t be enough. There’s no sufficient way to pay homage to this ultimate love story. Because that's exactly what The Forever Trilogy is - an outstanding and remarkable tale that’s raw, real and heart-gripping. Allen took us on the incredible journey, full of angst, suspense and truest feelings and in Between Now and Always it has its climax. And even though Dylan
Betül
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

Between Now and Always is the conclusion to Beth and Carter's love story. These two have been on a long, heartbreaking, and difficult journey and I was looking forward to their HEA. I had to read my highlights of book #2 because I have a bad memory. And I needed those to put all the pieces together, especially after all the twists and turns in the previous books. The big reveal in the last book had me on the edge of my seat to find out what was
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Empowering. Inspiring. Riveting. Between Now and Always, the last story in Forever Trilogy by Dylan Allen is all of the above and then some more. The fascinating and heartbreaking journey we started with Beth and Carter has come to an ending. And I am feeling extremely emotional. This story made my heart ache, break and elevate like never before. It was culmination of impossible yet relatable and breathtaking moments.

Dylan Allen made me go through heaven and hell. And I am not sure where to
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

What a way to start 2020! Elizabeth and Carter's story is complicated, heartbreaking, sweet, sexy, moving, suspenseful, and overall just EPIC! You need to read the previous books in this series to get the whole story. Even when you want to throw your Kindle/book because of something crazy happening to these characters, you must keep going. I cried, I wanted to throw my Kindle, I had to stop to take a break because my heart hurt so much, but I finished. Now that I have
Kristy Odom
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect ending for Beth and Carter’s story. The author pulled no punches from the very beginning. I was on pins and needles waiting for this book. The first two books were a rollercoaster ride that felt like we were going up and down, but this one added so many twists I felt dizzy.

I loved that Beth finally decided to take charge of her life. I found her strong and even more beautiful. Her inner beauty touched so many people. I love that she didn’t let the past color how she saw
Myen
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
The final chapter of Forever trilogy is here.. I was so excited to read after the last book. The family drama will swoon your heart with bittersweet feelings. Liz and Carter definitely didnt have it easy. The story had bloomed into a delicious slow burn romance. Dylan had captured my attention with great plotline and didnt stop until the last pages.
Yolanda
Shelves: favorites
I am in awe and amazed at the epic conclusion of the Forever Trilogy, Between Now and Always. I was mesmerized by the previous two books in this series and I was eagerly awaiting to read Carter and Beth’s finale. And what an exceptional finale it was!! Dylan Allen went above and beyond and gave them the ending that they deserved.

I devoured and savored every damn word of Between Now and Always with its emotional(I shed a lot of tears), heavy content, steamy sexy times and unexpected plot twists.
Effie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shouting to all the dreamers, all the people who doubt love, this book is for you!!!!

Dylan Allen my beautiful, soulful, talented AF author, give yourself a freakin standing ovation. This has been one of my favourite series of the millennium. I’m not kidding, the characters, the story, the love , gahhhh the love will have you seeing stars.

I am head over heels in love with this book. It was exactly what I wanted to read and it over exceeded my expectations. The heart ache, the raw passion, the
Rady Reads
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Seriously this last installment of the whole series was killing me. Beth and Carter went through hell and over millions of hurdles to receive the ending they have been hoping for.

Beth's evil family was from the beginning just after money and power and did everything to destroy her happiness. Though they overestimated theirselves and their devil plans and got what they deserved in the end.

I loved the whole trilogy and the writing was again outstanding. The words that come from Dylan's mind are
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 FOREVER STARS!! PERFECTION IS ALL I CAN SAY!! The ending for Beth and Carter's story was perfect. This trilogy had so many feels and I loved every moment of it. The Forever Trilogy is one of my favorites of all times. Dylan Allen gives us readers exactly what we love in a Romance story, love, sexiness and lots of angst. If you haven't started this trilogy start it now and binge read.
Amy Dickinson
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall Grade:

Voice. A person’s writing voice is as distinct as their speaking voice. It’s indelible, and it’s the thing that sets them apart from other writers. It is also my favorite part of teaching writing. While I have the pleasure of learning my students’ speaking voices, I also learn their distinct writing voice. If anyone ever asks you how you can read romance when it’s “all the same,” any romance reader can tell you that isn’t true. It’s the voice of the romance writer that
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing

GAAHHHH!! My heart Y’all, my poor heart! It has legit been through the ringer with this book. I was dying waiting for the conclusion to this trilogy after I stopped breathing at the end of the last book. Dylan Allen and her gift with words had me sucked in, so entranced I was left devastated. I wasn’t willing to accept that this was the direction things were going for my Beth and Carter. Their journey was so emotionally insane but gripping and wonderful at the same time. It was an absolute
Fee96
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am speechless. I am trying to figure out what to say here because my thoughts are all over. All these feelings coursing through my mind and body leaving me boneless and wrung out in the BEST way! All from this talented author's magnificent words!

Dylan Allen has outdone herself. This trilogy is absolutely amazing from start to finish. Brilliant writing! Incredibly clever and so intelligently articulated - this authors work is always a stand out! I have read and loved her work for a while
Paulette
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Set your gps up because you are going to on an adventure with so many twists and turns you’ll never map it out on your own! This is the third and final book of this series. The author ended this with a bang! Sometimes you read a series and the final book doesn’t live up to what you were hoping for. Well, let me tell you this isn’t that book. This story ended with a OMG how did she do that and how the heck did she think of everything? Like I said earlier, I can’t imagine mapping it out or coming ...more
Passionpages50
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"To describe what I feel for you as love is like calling the sun hot. It's so much more than that. I've lived on my love for you for my whole life, even before I met you....I would never have stopped trying to find a way for us."

What a ride and WHAT AN ENDING!!! I'm not even lying when I say that I had to message this author directly because I was dying over the twists and turns the conclusion to this series took. OMG, they came from every which way and it was a fantastic journey to the finish.
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
What a beautifully tragic love story!

Elisabeth has come so far from the girl we met in book 1, I've truly loved reading her journey. Set in a world where people own others because of the amount of money they have. Losing the only people you KNEW you could trust, never knowing who you can trust and there being nothing but deceit surrounding you can really beat a girl down. Watching her lose what little she had of herself at the hands of the people who were supposed to protect and love her
KFForever
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

We finally get the last instalment of Beth and Carter’s epic love story and I was not disappointed, in fact, it went beyond my expectations! And I am definitely sure you will be blown away with the ending. Book two finished with Beth agreeing to marry Duke. And this book starts on the day of Beth’s wedding. The events that followed after changed the course of her life; one can only hope it’s for the better.

Carter all throughout the
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
“No matter what you’ve done or what mistakes you’ve made, you’ve got something beautiful inside of you that’s worth knowing."

How do you feel when you reached the end of a series? A series that has consumed every single part of you. A series that left your heart open. A series that truly breathed words and characters into your soul. A series that attached itself deeply and moved you. How do you move on from a series that powerful struck a chord. Well, The Forever Trilogy definitely struck a
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
5 Forever Crowns

This is the final book in the Forever Trilogy by Dylan Allen and I have to say that this is an excellent culmination to Beth and Carter’s story. Dylan’s words take a piece of your heart you won’t ever get it back. This story was empowering and uplifting as well as suspenseful while wrapped in the beautiful love that is this couple. Dylan slayed this trilogy, pulling no punches and leaving it all out there, and I loved every single second of their heartbreaking journey and I am
Rebecca
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
In the first two books of Dylan Allen’s Forever Trilogy, Allen provides readers with an upfront view of the highs and lows, forwards and backwards, ups and downs of Beth and Carter’s love story. We were privy to the start of their relationship and how their feelings for one another ebbed and flowed based on life’s circumstances and outside interferences that refused to allow these two a moment’s peace. The good times Beth and Carter spent together and the electric connection they shared always ...more
Anna Green
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Carter all throughout the first quarter of the
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Release
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Bad For Me
  • Heartless Hero
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Wait for Me
  • Code of Silence
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up:authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
Website:www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr...https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan...

Forever Trilogy (3 books)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)