Start by marking “All I Do (Paradise Beach, #3)” as Want to Read:
All I Do (Paradise Beach, #3)

All I Do

(Paradise Beach #3)

Charter fishing boat captain Remy Hastings is known as the playboy of Paradise Beach, and he can’t believe his luck when a gorgeous mermaid literally swims up to his boat. She’s not a real mermaid, of course, but a woman with a gorgeous… tail.

Leilani Kostas is opening Mermosa, a mermaid-themed bar on Paradise Beach. She’s intrigued by the bronze-skinned, amber-eyed Remy.
Published October 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about All I Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Do

Start your review of All I Do (Paradise Beach, #3)
Dusty
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm always excited to review an ARC but I almost didn't put in a request for this one because of it being published so soon (today!). I started and finished this book yesterday. It was that good. I mean who doesn't love mermaids, bars, sexy fishermen, and a lot of steamy scenes. I also doesn't hurt that there is still a good story line too.
I give All I Do 4/5 stars. I was hooked from the beginning (actually I was hooked from the description on NetGalley). When I first received this book, I was a
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I nearly missed this latest instalment of Paradise Beach. I thought that I'd already read book three, but it turns out that book one is actually a pre-series book (0.5 or similar). Fortunately, I spotted that this was one that I was yet to try and I'm glad that I did. I've enjoyed all of the books that follow the Hastings family so far, this one was no exception.
Remy, twin of Damian (who we met in All I Know) is a confirmed bachelor. When he meets a real-life mermaid (no really, but you'll have
Athena
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

What a great story...a fisherman finally catches a real live mermaid!

I thought this book was such a playful read. I especially loved how Remy and Leilani met and I can just imagine the awestruck expression on his face once he catches sight of Leilani swimming out in the open water using a mermaid fin. Truly mysterious and magical! Oooh...and the sexual chemistry between these two is so hot that it will make you want to take a dip just to cool off.

If you're wanting something light and a
Messy Bun Book Blog
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW. This has been one of my favorite series this year and I wasn't disappointed with Remy & Leilani! I loved that Remy finally finds the woman he wants to pursue, but she doesn't make it easy for him! They don't have an easy journey, past abuse make it difficult, but the book and their love make it worth it!
Y'all don't want to miss this book!!!
Coco.V
Oct 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ...more
Barbara
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Grab a pina colada, put your feet up and feel the sun on your skin and the sound of the ocean and you are back in Paradise Beach with the Hasting's family.
Remy, Pardise Beach's sexy playboy and owner, operator of a fishing boat meets mermaid Leilani Kostas while she's swimming in the gulf of Mexico. Leilani has left a bad relationship and her home town to move to Paradise Beach and open a mermaid-themed bar. From the moment Remy and Leilani meet there is a chemistry and the fun begins. This book
Alexandra
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tamara Lush writes the love stories I want to read. With woman unabashdely seeking their way, their pleasure - and who never are shamed for it. With men who always respect all the women around, are strong but helpful, alpha but curteously, who make their ladies feel safe with them. My favorite quote? "Consent is a turn-on." And even if they don't have condoms around, they know how to have fun. How to be fun. Relatable hurdles in the way of a happy end that is sure to come, to be overcome ...more
Tamara Lush
Oct 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
It's live! I hope you all enjoy this friends-with-benefits romance about a gorgeous charter boat captain and a professional mermaid...xoxo
Terri
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ROMANTIC READ

WoW! Another fantastic story in the series! You will fall in love with Remy and Leilani! An Original, believable don't want to put down book. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series. Love LOVE!
Amy Stephens
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an enjoyable series!

Whether you've read the other stories in the Paradise Beach series or you're starting out with All I Do, you're certainly in for a real treat. Tamara Lush has hooked me with the great cast of characters that she introduced the reader to in book one and I was excited to finally read Remy's story. From the perfect beach setting to the men and women who live in Paradise Beach and even the guest appearance of the family dog, each one of these stories warms your heart and
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the first book that I have read by this author and it was an interesting one for me. It having to do with a fisherman Remy and Leilani being a mermaid, I don’t usually read books that have to do with they type of thing. This one for some reason caught my attention and I’m glad that I did.
This book was mysterious and the sexual chemistry between the two was hot. This is the perfect beach read to have on a hot and summer day, sitting on the deck looking over the ocean and hoping that you
Kelsey
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I absolutely adore the Paradise Beach series.

In the latest edition to the series Leilani a former mermaid performer moves down to Paradise Beach to open her dream bar Mermosa. Charter boat captain and well known bachelor Remy literally falls overboard when he sets eyes on the stunning mermaid. Sparks are instantly lit when the two meet and they can’t seem to stay away from each other. But with Leilani recently out of a bad relationship and Remy only
Marika
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series and I was very excited for Remy's story..and I am so in love with the characters!
Leilani certainly doesn't have it easy, to put it mildly, but for once luck seems to be on her side, with the inheritance that will help her achieve her dream and meeting a gorgeous man.Remy is a one and done kind of a guy, but for the first time he can see himself with one woman, a woman who battles with something that is not easy to move on from.
I genuinely enjoyed the story and the
Rosanna
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
All American playboy Remy is well known as the biggest eligible player of Florida’s Paradise Beach. Thinks he has it all figured out when he meets Leilani in the water.
Leilani stumbles into money left by her aunt and decides to leave her job, her abusive boyfriend and her dream job as a mermaid.
There is electricity in the air as soon as these two meet. Instant attraction. Since Leilani has been hurt before in her relationship she makes a pact with Remy that they keep their relationship on a
Wendy
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: feel-good
After enjoying the previous All I books, I was very happy to see that Remy got his own story. Ever since his brothers Damien, Max and Tate got their happy endings, I was really looking forward to see the last of the brothers get is happy ending. Remy is the playboy of the family. Never staying with a girl for too long and enjoying his freedom on his boat.
So, when he encounters a mermaid, he believes he is dreaming. Leilani loves swimming with her mermaid tale. She is very excited to be able to
Samantha
All I do finds the last of the Hasting Boys falling in love. It’s Remy the self proclaimed bachelor for life who has found his mermaid. Literally! Leilani has escaped her abusive ex and has made Paradise Beach her home and the spot for her mermaid themed bar. Now all she has to do is keep her hands off the charter fisherman who she can’t stop thinking about and all will be well.

Of course nothing goes as planned and these two embark on a no strings fling. Everyone wins right? Until it doesn’t
Fiona Leung
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I Do is Remy and Leilani's story. Remy is a charter fish captain while Leilani wants to open her mermaid themed bar. She also wanted to escape her past, especially from an abusive ex.

Remy told Leilani he was only interested in no-strings-attached sex and Leilani agreed. But once she got a taster of Remy, she couldn't get enough. Remy couldn't get enough of Leilani either. They just won't admit it.

Something quite serious happened towards the end and Remy swore to help and protect Leilani. A
Karen Roma
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
All I do is book three in the Paradise Beach series (yes, book one is actually the prequel) and I thoroughly enjoyed Remy & Leilani’s story. This would definitely be described as a fun romp, with plenty to smile about throughout the story. I loved that even though Remy had finally found his perfect woman, Leilani was determined to make him work for her affection. Good characters and an interesting storyline made this an easy one-sitting read.
Becky Rendon
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ever the bachelor, Remy was never supposed to fall. Who better than a mermaid to snare the life long fisherman!

All I Do is Remy's chance at forever, even if he never knew he wanted it. Paradise Beach is all about the whirlwind romances. I can't tell if it's in the water or the air, but just know...its contagious!

Happily Ever After is not just a state of mind here!

I can't wait for Nat's book, next. I'm also hoping Sadie gets her pirate booty!
Danielle from Short and Sassy
C ute story about Charter fishing boat captain Remy Hastings and new bar owner Leilani Kostas. She is running away from her past and starting over in Paradise Beach. Opening a mermaid bar. Remy spots her swimming as a mermaid in the ocean and is immediate smitten.

I liked their story, It wasn't my favorite in the series, but still cute!
Kat Faitour

• Where Demons Hide
  • A Wedding in December
  • The Bad Twin
  • Before You
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • The Suite Life (Paradise Bay #3)
  • The Dugout
  • Christmas from the Heart
  • Unspoken Words
  • Love, Jane
  • Bad for You (Lone Star Lovers, #9)
  • Dukes, Actually (12 Dukes of Christmas # 5)
  • The unEXpected Plan
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Accidental Secrets: A totally gripping, steamy, sexy contemporary romance (Accidental Love Book 3)
Tamara Lush writes steamy and emotional contemporary romance stories set in tropical locations. Her book Constant Craving was a 2018 RWA RITA finalist in erotic romance.

She's married to an Italian and lives near a beach in Florida. For many years, she was an award-winning newspaper journalist. In 2017, she was one of 24 writers chosen by Amtrak to ride around the United States on a train and

Paradise Beach (3 books)
  • All I Want (Paradise Beach #1)
  • All I Ask (Paradise Beach #2)