Start by marking “Picture Perfect Lie (Kings of Castle Beach Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Picture Perfect Lie (Kings of Castle Beach Book 1)

Picture Perfect Lie

(Kings of Castle Beach #1)

The 1st book in my new and super sexy Kings of Castle Beach series about siblings on the NC coastal town of Castle Beach.

All Campbell Faircloth wanted was a safe place to call home.
All Knight King wanted was to leave his hometown behind.

I never expected to end up in Castle Beach, surrounded by a family who believes that I’m not only their brother’s wife, but the mother of
Published March 25th 2018 by Valentine Publishing, LLC (first published March 20th 2018)

Alex ♈
Very sweet and lovely read 💕
Likable heroine, cute baby, amazing hero!

Safe. Good honourable hero. Warm and kind family dynamic.
All possible triggers are in the blurb.

I wished for more time with MCs together-together. A bit rushed and abrupt ending. His mother always knew?.. *lol*
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4-4,5 STARS ❤

This was a sweet,lighthearted story!It was fast paced and I like the story, it was refreshing! This was my first read by this author, and I will definitely read more books by her! Campbell and Knight meet at an airport while waiting for their respective flights.I loved their moments together and I have a smile in my face most of the time!I just wished this book was longer, some parts felt a little bit rushed in my opinion!I can't wait for the next book in the series!

XxTainaxX
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the premise of this story and Knight surely lived up to his name when it came to Campbell. Our heroine has really had it tough and she totally deserves the best of the good guys. Ms. Valentine captured and held my attention as she unraveled her tale.

The characters were beautifully crafted with dynamic personalities and flaws. The relationship was gradual and paced well. I was totally charmed by the process and their chemistry. The supporting characters were memorable and inte
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
I liked it. I didn’t mind that there wasn’t enough couple time in the book because while he was away they talked and texted so I felt like they were building their relationship.
Hero was a sweet good man.
Heroine was strong, I liked her a lot.
Loved his family and the heroine’s brother.

Call me a hypocrite but I don’t like it when my heroes have loved before, it’s not an issue here but i want my heroine to be his first love. Yes it’s unrealistic but whatever. Im interested If the author’s going to w
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Marquita Valentine Fans, romance
3.5 Little Lies, Big Truth Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Oh, how a name from birth can blueprint behavior and actions. Knight King was his name and it seems it was also how he was wired... the Knight part.

Knight sees a young woman with a fussy baby in the airport waiting for a flight just like him. She is beautiful and caring, trying to calm her little one down.... But there is something that looks a miss...

Campbell doesn't know how she is going to get by, but she is determined to... one way or an
Cyndi
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe, no-ow-drama
This book was pretty sweet. I liked Campbell and Knight. I really liked Knight's mom and sister! I would have rated it higher if we would have had more time with Campbell and Knight together. Also, I didn't enjoy the repeated mentions of Knight's history with women. He loved his high school sweetheart, but she cheated on him. He had been with who knows how many other women in need. It seemed as if 8 months was the longest adult relationship he had and that was with another single mom-that bother ...more
Kate's Corner
I love it. Such an adorable, sweet and sexy read with feel good moments, low angst and that some people are meant to be.

After Campbell Faircloth “apparently” lied that she was being abused by her ex-husband, she goes out to Hollywood to get her big break. But now she is coming back home with her tail tucked between her legs.

As she is in a bit of a pickle.

With no money, no job and sweet little Hazel in tow and although Hazel is the best thing that could have happened to her, her stuck up parents
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

cce430767bf8dab5651754a193ef1c

A picture perfect sweet romance!!! Call it kismet or fate or what not but a chance meeting in airport of two strangers. Yup, that’s like a storybook meeting that you only seen in movies or read about and so of course naturally Marquita Valentine will write a love story that puts a fun and cute spin on it in her latest new release Picture Perfect Lie. So if you are looking for a fast paced and charming love story with a very sweet and swoonwo
Diary Of Book Fiend
Knight and Cambell meet at an airport in Atlanta when their flights are cancelled due to an ice storm.

Knight is in the military and on the way to his next mission.

Campbell is a new mom and is on her way back to her hometown. Where she fled from after a disastrous marriage and left for LA to pursue an acting career, but then she met a director and fell in love, until she got pregnant and he told her to get rid of it. So after having Hazel, she is headed back home to parents.

It's a sweet story.
Melody Cox
***4.5 Star Review***

Campbell Faircloth was alone in the world with a newborn baby. Her family didn't want her and she was eventually made to leave. That was better than handing over her precious baby. Her parents were demanding to adopt her child and raise it as their own. There was no way in this world that Cam would let her horrible parents do to her child what they did to her and her brother. He was the only family she really had and he loved his sister dearly.

While she is waiting for her an
Paula  Phillips
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Knight King is on a layover from his army tour and is at the airport where he meets Campbell Faircloth and her baby Hazel. Knight is the type of guy we learn who loves to save damsels in distress and at this time Campbell is definitely that with her baby and nowhere to go except crawl back home. For one night Knight and Campbell and Hazel play a happy family, and it leaves Knight wanting more. Knight offers Campbell if things go south for her and Hazel to come and stay at his family home in Cast
Eva
Great hero- sweet, caring, kind and gentle. Totally in love. The way he protects and helps anyone who needs it is so endearing. He has a big heart.

Heroine is strong- she has experienced so much and suffered from the hands of people who should have loved her and yet managed to overcome all of that shit.

Their story was sweet, easy and romantic. Nothing heartbreaking but really cute.

The baby was soo cute!
Just Lily
Sweet story. Little bit rushed towards the end though.
Cee Cee Houston
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Picture Perfect Lie is the first book in a brand new series, The Kings of Castle Beach by Marquita Valentine. It’s a sweetly, romantic story with just a hint of sexy.
Knight King is a soldier returning to his base for deployment back to Afghanistan when he and his buddies are held up in Atlanta airport by an ice storm. Knight can’t help living up to his name when he sees a young mother who’s obviously on her own and struggling. He moves in and takes control, something his friends razz him about c
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

3.5 Stars

Fake relationship books are fun. But this is one with a bit of a twist. Usually, the couple is together and there is a reason one, or both, of them need to have a significant other. But, in this case, Knight is on his way overseas for a deployment, a flight is delayed, and to make sure she has a room to sleep in, Knight has her pretend to be his wife....and, tells her to continue the charade if things don't go well with her family.
Liz
Sep 10, 2019 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, as far as I've read (30%). I just realized I hate contemporary romance.

Free on Amazon 9/9/19
Sonal
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet. Can't wait for the next one in the series.
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Completely safe with a very sweet Hero who has a savior complex.....but I found it mostly boring. I needed more time of them together as a couple, more growth from the heroine, and the ending was completely rushed.

Andi Isack
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

Perfect Picture lie is emotional, tear-jerker, and sweet romance. The story has 2 main characters like any other novel, but he is the star, he is too good to be real. Not only for his phisycal beauty, but especially for his incredibly beautiful heart. Knight King is a HERO in everything and for everything he does. Is a hero for his country, is a hero for Campbell.
I literally have no words to describe how much has Knight impressed me. A man l
Three Chicks
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Trinette Dungee

Sometimes it doesn’t take a lot and you just know when you know….you know. At that’s what happens with Campbell and Knight.

Stuck in an Atlanta airport during an ice storm Knight King sees a young mother, exhausted and almost at her wits end and does what he does best….helps. He more or less takes Campbell and her infant daughter under his wing for the night feeding them and providing warm, safe, and comfortable place to sleep. Within hours he realizes that there is some
Ntokozo M
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*ARC REVIEW*
Please note that this book was provided for free by the author's publishing PR in exchange for an honest review. Feel free to check out my full book review policy here for more details.

Ok if you want a sweeter than sweet romance with instant chemistry then you need to pick up this book by Marquita Valentine. This book was an easy, quick to the point but no less impressive for it read and I honestly am so glad I got the chance to read it.

The story is the first in the Kings of Castle
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

H/h meet at the airport where flights are grounded, she's on her way to her family's home he's on his way to war. They talk, like each other, everyone thinks they are a couple. He tells her if things don't work out with her family to go to his family for help.
Since her mom turns out to still be a crazy lady who wants to take the h's child from her she goes to his family who believe she's his wife and her daughter is his.
H/h communicate and basically fall in love while he's away
He r
M 🖤
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ‘Sweet Military Man’ Stars

This was such a quick read for me but I did actually like it. The characters were great and I absolutely the family dynamic. All of series of events that led up to end of the book captivated my all attention for the past three hours. I think I fell in love with Knight King the minute he and Campbell met at the airport.

Hero: 4
Heroine: 3.5
Plot: 4
Steam: 3
Will I read this book again? No, but I do recommend it as short but sweet read.
Will I read the next book in the series
Ash
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book didn't have substance. I had a hard time in believing the story.
Felt bad about Ophelia and Laird. I hope that Laird returns to her and her love wins.
Not enthusiastic to read the other books in these series but if the author writes Laird and Ophelia's story then will definitely read it. Don't know if that will happen because there are 5 books listed under these series and there are six "Kings".
Heather andrews
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Knight the man really was a knight and his personality was just easy going, and lovable, “that’s what all the ladies say.” He cocks a brow. “By ladies, I mean goats.” Knight just loves his friends, “join the Army, they said. Travel the world, they said. Meet idiots like Boston, they didn’t say.” I really did love this book, Knight was just so sweet.
Rose
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic beginning to a completely new series by one of my favorite authors!

I totally loved Knight and Campbell!!! Knight King is a true "knight in shining armor" and rescues Campbell when she needs it most. In the process they fall for each other. This is their story and it's a beautiful one!!!! Can't wait to see where this series goes!

And if you've never read Marquita Valentine, this is the perfect book to start with as it has no ties to any of her other series! Which I've read all of
Ellen Anderson
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Picture Perfect Lie

Knight and Campbell were given a wonderful story by Marquita Valentine in her new Kings of Castle Beach series. Knight is a hero any woman would fall for and Campbell is a strong young woman. I am so looking forward to the next book in this series.
Coco.V
Aug 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon US & on iBooks today (8/27/2019)! 🎁
Melinda
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picture Perfect Lie by Marquita Valentine

Campbell and Knight meet at an airport lounge while waiting for their respective flights. Campbell is traveling with her infant daughter and when Knight sees her struggling to keep her cool, he swoops in and saves the day. Upon learning her story and before getting his own flight, Knight gives Campbell the details of his family and instructs her to go to them in the event that she needs help.

Their relationship is built on a lie, but not to each other. T
Azusa
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 star's
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Maid to Fit (Man Maid, #1)
  • Robert's VP
  • Sugar Baby Lies
  • Bully & Exit (The Midwest Series, #1)
  • Irresistible (Something in Common, #4)
  • Second Chance Summer (Jasper, #2)
  • Locked-Down Heart (Combat Hearts, #2)
  • Just a Feeling
  • Whitewater
  • On The Dock
  • Earning Yancy (NSFW, #2)
  • We Are the Stars
  • 500 Miles (500 Miles 1, An MLR Mixed Tape)
  • I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek (I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek, #1)
  • Alpha Mail
  • The Debra Dilemma (The Lone Stars, #4)
  • A Family of His Own (Mannies Incorporated #2)
  • Before I Wake
Marquita Valentine is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance.

When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south.

Her next release Seducing the Billionaire's Brother is coming Spri

Kings of Castle Beach (4 books)
  • Big Talking Man (Kings of Castle Beach, #2)
  • Picture Perfect Summer (Kings of Castle Beach Book 3)
  • Picture Perfect Love (Kings of Castle Beach, #4)