Start by marking “One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe” as Want to Read:
One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe

One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe

Discover what it's like to report to work every day for The Walt Disney Company. Step behind the scenes to immerse yourself in one "ordinary" day at Disney. In addition to the book, the Disney+ team was on hand to capture stories along the way. A full-length documentary and 52 short-form episodes expand the profiles and delve deeper into the essence of what it's like to be ...more
Published December 3rd 2019 by Disney Editions

To ask other readers questions about One Day at Disney, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Day at Disney

Start your review of One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe
JenLovesBooks
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me all kinds of happy. Not only does it completely pertain to all things Disney, but the colors in here, with the stories of those working to keep that fantastical world going for many of us, the joy that exudes from these pages, is completely magical in itself.The pages come to life with all those stories and one full day of events and attractions becomes a lifetime of unforgettable memories.

And there is so much to choose from when reading One Day at Disney. In a span of a full
Angela (Pooled Ink Reviews)
pooled ink Reviews:

One Day at Disney is a fascinating global look into what goes on in just one day at Disney and the expansive truth of it will drop your jaw. Stunning pictures that draw you in and dazzle your imagination, perspectives and personal pieces that give a foundational dose of reality upon which the magic is crafted, and page after page of experience and behind-the-scenes content that will have you clutching this book to your chest leaving you lost in thought in the endless dreams
Paige Green
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I received this book from the Mouse himself for this tour! Thanks Disney! All opinions are my own.

Author: Bruce Steele, Bob Iger (introduction)

Book Series: Standalone

Rating: 5/5

Publication Date: December 3, 2019

Publisher: Disney Editions

Recommended Age: 10+ (great for anyone really!)

Synopsis: Discover what it's like to report to work every day for The Walt Disney Company. Step behind the scenes to immerse yourself in one "ordinary" day at Disney. In addition to the book, the Disney+
J.
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“A Disney job is less a destination than a limitless journey.” And boy, what a journey it is – even just in one day!

The unprecedented book-and-documentary collaboration between Disney Publishing Worldwide and Disney+ explores what an “ordinary” day might look like for cast members at The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) across the globe and in various roles.

Cast members’ stories are captured by astonishing behind-the-scenes photos and engaging text. Safe to say, you are going to want this book on
Elisquared
When I was selected for this blog tour, I screamed. I have been wanting this book since I found out about it, and I have another copy waiting to ship out on December 3rd. Why you may ask? Because I am a DISNEY FANATIC!

My whole family lives, eats, and breathes Disney. We've been Annual Passholders since I was a child. We've seen almost every Disney movie (both animated and not), and yes, I'm talking even the old ones. We've been to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, with plans on Disneyland
BreeAnn
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I Loved:
The photographs in this book were amazing! Each page is filled with beautiful photos giving the reader a wonderful look into each cast member’s day. Some photos are head-shots of the cast, or while they are working. Other pages have multiple shots of the person working on something.

One of the many that I loved was Thomas Self. His page tells us that he is a machinist on The Jungle Cruise. The page talks about Thomas and his job. His photos though, were of him working on The Jungle
Olivia
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other-reviews
ONE DAY AT DISNEY is the charming coffee table book all Disney fans need. The book takes you on a photographic journey through many of the different jobs held by employees around the globe. The blurbs give a great idea about their job and why love doing it as well as the breadth of experience and job types. This was a really fascinating book to flip through and read.

Each person is featured in their job, from animatronics to analysis to hosting television shows on subsidiaries, and the fun detail
Jennifer Rummel
Tyler
Oct 02, 2019
Sheri
Oct 02, 2019

• Charlie Hernández the Castle of Bones (Charlie Hernández, #2)
  • Refraction
  • Love
  • Bears Make the Best Writing Buddies
  • Mama Needs a Minute
  • Yo Ho, Ha Ha! Pirate Jokes for Kids
  • Firefly (Warrior Woman of the Samurai, #1)
  • The Dog That Would Not Bark
  • With the Curiosity of a Cat (the Superhero School #2)