Start by marking “Going the Distance (The Kissing Booth, #2)” as Want to Read:
Going the Distance (The Kissing Booth, #2)

Going the Distance

(The Kissing Booth #2)

The amazing new sequel to Netflix's smash-hit film, The Kissing Booth!

Elle Evans seems to have finally tamed hotter-than-hot bad boy Noah Flynn, but now they're facing a new challenge. Noah's 3,000 miles away at Harvard, which means they're officially a long-distance couple - and it's tough. After all, there's only so much texts and calls can satisfy - and when Elle sees a
Published January 7th 2020 by Ember (first published 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Going the Distance, please sign up.
Brittany wood right now you can order on preorder other wise it comes out of 01/07/2020…moreright now you can order on preorder other wise it comes out of 01/07/2020 (less)

Start your review of Going the Distance (The Kissing Booth, #2)
Chloe
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I needed another 100 pages. The first chunk was so relatable to my current life and I loved it. But, without spoilers, I needed more from Thanksgiving to graduation for me to give it 5 stars.
Lily
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melinda Fierro
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great followup to the original Kissing Booth. Elle has to adjust to a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend Noah who is away at college, the growing relationship between her best friend Lee and his girlfriend Rachel, as well as navigating the messy world of applying for college and senior year. Easy read, enjoyable, satisfying ending. Definitely recommend.
Siobhan Tindall
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic

This book was just absolutely amazing!! I started reading as soon as it was released and I couldn't put the book down!! Such a great book!
Karch Kay
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book didn’t really go the distance for me.

I’m kind of disappointed. I’m a huge fan and have of course purchased and read the original Kissing Booth and The Beach House. I was disappointed that there was very little interaction between Elle and Noah. I’m big into romance and there just wasn’t a lot of it. The end left a lot to be desired. I guess it’s a better ending than the original, but it still isn’t satisfying.

I’m giving it 4 stars because I still love Beth Reekles. I don’t want to
Lisa Van den Berghen
Was it refreshing or some unexpected storyline? No! Why the 4 stars then? Because just: wow, I loved reading it so much. It was like I was right there in the story, next to Elle. The emotions I felt were so real. When Elle’s heart broke, mine broke with it. I had this constant pressure in my chest and tears in my eyes. Guess I could relate, huh? The story is nothing new but to make me feel like this, it certainly deserves 4 stars. I was really bummed at the end bcs I want to read sooooo much ...more
Lucia
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amanda
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this follow up to The Kissing Booth! It was such a cliched long-distance romance troupe, but I’m such a sucker for those I was secretly hoping that’s what this book would be: jealousy, breakup, a new boy to choose between and the return of the first love. I got it all! Can’t wait for the movie!
Shania
It was the sequel I was desperate for despite the middle breaking my heart more than a little. In fact I enjoyed this so much I read most of it in 1 sitting so it’s probably more of a 4.5 star for me because I found it a bit hard to get into to begin with but all in all I loved it.
Selinx_
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finished this book in one sitting. It was a good book but I was expecting a little bit more from it. But I couldn’t put it down I always wanted to read more. This story always makes me envious of Lee’s and Elle’s friendship, they truly have a beautiful friendship.
Tess
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great read. I love Beth's writing style in this book. I was so excited to read more of the lives of Elle, Lee and Noah. They struggle, make mistakes and have fun. I loved the journey: some happy ups and sad downs. I can't wait to see the second TKB movie on Netflix!
Melissa
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
This book was amazing! The way it was written kept me so engaged and I could relate massively. Some parts were hilarious and some parts were heartbreaking. I love the characters and I hope there are more books so the journey will carry on. Definitely worth the 5 stars!!
Emily-kasandra Cliche

This was good, but wayyyyyyy too easy. Everything happened mostly in the last quarter of the book and I'm just dissapointed with how fast it all went
Keyla Rivera
While I loved the first book and this one was good, I expected more. Especially in the ending... what an underwhelming ending. It wasnt even an ending.. it was okay. That's the best I can say.
Camilla Collins
Was lovely to meet the characters again.
Louise
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*3.75
Bernadette Grady
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute story! Could have been a bit longer, I was definitely left wanting with some scenes/time frames, but I enjoyed the whole thing.
MJ
Jan 12, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I might have liked this better than the first book. The challenges of long distance relationships was very well represented. Loved diving back into all the characters again.
Emily Anne Sawkins
Honestly loved it! Well worth the wait!
Fabulous Book Fiend
I so can’t wait for this-not long now!
Medb O'Gorman
Jan 17, 2020
Credence Little
Jan 16, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • The Wrong Costar (The Wrong Match Book 2)
  • Stay With Me (Diamond In The Rough #3)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Don't Follow Me (Diamond In The Rough #4)
  • Enemies
  • Girl at Heart
  • Rumor Has It (Rumor Has It, #1)
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • I Was Born for This
  • Time Out The Great Trees of London
  • Before (After, #5)
  • The Black Flamingo
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • A Crown For Christmas
  • The Babysitters Club
  • Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)
  • The Cold Is in Her Bones
Beth Reekles is a young author from Newport in South Wales. She's an undeniable bookworm and an avid drinker of tea. Beth has been writing on platforms such as Wattpad, to great acclaim, for a year or so: her first novel, The Kissing Booth, which she wrote at the age of fifteen, was the most-viewed, most-commented-on teen fiction title on the site, with over 19 million reads and 40,000 comments. ...more

The Kissing Booth (2 books)
  • The Kissing Booth (The Kissing Booth, #1)