Start by marking “Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)

Gilded Lily

(Bennet Brothers #2)

They say there’s no such thing as perfect.

But I’ve built my life to perfection—the perfect boyfriend, the perfect apartment, the perfect career planning celebrity weddings. My job—my only job—is to make sure every event is absolutely and completely perfect.

What’s not perfect? Kash Bennet.

And I wish I didn’t find that so appealing.

I could have told you every perfectly
Published December 5th 2019 (first published December 3rd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Gilded Lily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gilded Lily

Start your review of Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
Christy
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

photo 5842BB7B-6FB7-4F4C-8634-1CFC1D83F062_zps713nweix.png

Gilded Lily is the second book in the Bennet Brothers series and I was so happy to reunite with this family. This is very much an opposites attract/slow burn romance and I ate it up!

Kash Bennet is the Bennet brother most like his father. He's the gardener, the one who's never left his family, and the most laid back and even tempered. That's why he's tasked to deal with Lila Parker. Lila is Ivy's sister and a high class wedding planner. She's the opposite of Kash in so many ways, and at
Staci Hart
Aug 26, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!!
AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2rcVm9z

Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Staci Hart Fans, Romance
5 Authentically Lovely Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Staci Hart...
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
You have created this series that has taken me from my everyday life and given me a place to revel in...You have given me a family to root for and think about...Parents who did their best during trying times and sons and daughters who rallied around to resurrect the family business against all odds.

And most importantly, you have given me love stories that are simple but also
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Can I get that in writing?' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

These Bennet brothers.. Staci Hart surely knows how to write and create some deliciously charming heroes that will steal a girl’s heart in less than a heartbeat! First Luke and now Kash. I am loving this new series and these outstanding characters! Who wouldn’t knowing they are based in Austen’s beloved characters? Kash and Lila’s story definitely did not disappoint!

So, Gilded Lily is the second
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Lila knows she wants to use the Bennet families business, Longbourne, for flowers for the wedding she is working on. Not only is it for THE celebrity family you see on TV nightly, it's her chance to prove that she is ready to be on top in the wedding planning biz. Too bad her boss and the youngest celeb sister are out to get her and she doesn't need daily interactions with Kash and his stupid t-shirts on top of that. Everything seems to be going
Na
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

"That kiss was a meeting, a linking of self, a connection of body and hearts. It was chemistry, alive and deep, the programming unbreakable."

This is romance pure. I love how the author is able to spin off these Bennet Brother stories paying tribute to Jane Austin. Reading this book was pure bliss. Every character so well drawn and executed, it was so easy to fall for them. This story spiked with a minimum but real felt drama held my interest from the first page to the last.

"Everything
B.B. Easton
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like all of Staci Hart's creations, Gilded Lily is beautiful inside and out. A carefully crafted thing designed to make you feel good. I absolutely loved the opposites attract dynamic between Kash and Lila and CANNOT WAIT for Marcus's book. Five star(gazer lillie)s for this sweet, Austen-inspired rom-com!
Kandi Steiner
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Staci Hart's writing shines in this poetic installment to the Bennet Brother series. The characters were fresh and real, the story was absolutely captivating, and the romance was simply put: perfection. I fell hard for this family, these brothers, and this mesmerizing love story. 5 stars really isn't enough for the beauty in this book. Trust me when I say this is a romance you CANNOT MISS!
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

Staci Hart has a knack for dramatic flare and lyrical prose, which Gilded Lily had in spades! This is the second book of the Bennet Brothers series.

Kassius "Kash" Bennet is jaded. He's been burnt by love which makes him distrustful. He's got the gardener gene and the love he has for the greenhouse shows in the beauty he creates with the flowers. He's not shy when it comes to putting Lila in her place or calling her a priss. So naturally, he's the one tasked to work with the edgy wedding
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 REBOUND CROWNS

Book two, Gilded Lily, in the standalone Bennet Brothers series is another must read from Staci Hart. I absolutely adored this couple, their romance, and them as individuals. As always, Staci Hart's writing is beautifully crafted, adding an extra level of charm to this already amazing story.

Kash, with his subtle and calm nature, will captivate your heart. He is accepting and kind, and I loved all of the silent support and encouragement he gave to
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

Did you love Coming Up Roses? Then you'll probably love Gilded Lily even more.

These Bennett Brothers are sure turning out to be pretty awesome. Kash is definitely my new favorite. He's so sweet and just adorkable. I loved how he wanted Lily even when she was a mean b**ch to him. He wanted to unravel her and he got his wish and so much more.

I love how these two were always so much more than friends with benefits. Kash was there for LIly in every aspect of her life, he was her
Sarah Keffer
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this modern retelling of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, book #2 in the Bennet Brothers series. Kash Bennet is the epitome of laid-back. Nothing seems to ruffle his feathers, he is always calm and relaxed, even where his heart is concerned. He's a gardener for his family's florist shop and he knows not to fall in love because who wants to end up with the gardener? Lila Parker is a wedding planner at the most sought after, prestigious firm in Manhattan and she is the exact ...more
Kate R
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Gilded Lily is the second book in the Bennet Brothers’ series. It’s still a complete standalone. This one is the story of Kash and Lila. We met Kash in Coming Up Roses, and Lila is Ivy’s sister, who was also in the first book. The Bennet Brothers’ series is Staci Hart’s take on Pride and Prejudice with the Bennets being boys and Longbourne being a flower shop in NYC! It brings a whole new unique light to a favorite story of so many.

Kash is the brother that works in the garden mostly at the
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”She was beautiful because she was mine. In that moment, the woman who gave nothing gave herself to me. To me. And that gift would not be squandered.”

Wow. Gilded Lily goes BEYOND everything that has ever been described as exquisite as Staci Hart’s writing. Gilded Lily in a way is the flower that can’t be unearthed even in the wildest is storms. THAT perfectly indicates Lila and Kash’s love. And THAT is how Staci continuously writes her books.

You guys I can’t even. The story was beyond amazing
Cassidy
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I really enjoyed Coming Up Roses, the first book in The Bennet Brothers series. They each can be read as stand-alones, but it’s more fun to read them in order.

Gilded Lily was pretty much just as enjoyable as the first. The heroine is a Type A wedding planner. The hero works at his family’s garden nursery. Sparks just fly when they are around each other. I enjoyed their story. I love that family is a big theme. I can’t wait for the next book.

I voluntarily read an early copy.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I love Staci’s brilliant mind and the way she has transformed Jane Eyre’s timeless classics into beautiful modern day romances!

You still have the timeless love and fated match up but it’s done in a unique and beautiful way! The Bennett family has become one of my favorites and I love how each story is intertwined and connected to the fate of the family business! Each story shows us how beautiful and loving this family truly is and I can’t wait to see what happens with each new novel!

Kash’s
Lučka
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5*

I've been reading this book for about 2 weeks with on and off interest. I wouldn't say it was a true enemies to lovers romance, more old acquaintances to lovers, but in the end I still enjoyed the story. It's safe.
Mel
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!
Love doesn’t care where you come from, only who you are.

Kash Bennet loves working in his family’s greenhouse, Longbourne, and has an eye for design. He doesn’t do serious relationships after having had his heart broken and he refuses to give it away again.

Lila Parker is a high-profile wedding planner who knows how to get the job done. She has a pretty sweet life until everything goes up in smoke. When her boyfriend cheats on her with a client, she realizes a rebound is justwhat she
Chase Coe
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know, I’ve loved Staci Hart for quite some time. This series, though, has to be my absolute favorite series that she’s ever written. There’s something about the world, the characters, the stories, the flowers that is just all round enticing and so completely romantic that it breaks my heart and puts it back together again in such a way that I can’t help but be forever changed. Gilded Lily is the sweetest story of losing control and taking a leap into the unknown and having faith that someone ...more
Babel
Jane Austen always inspires the best in everyone, and this author is proof of that.

Fun and love bloom in perfect unison in Gilded Lily, and the Bennet Brothers have a singular charm of their own to add to the Austen universe.

Lila is the absolute main character, therefore her life choices and evolution take precedence and the romance is subject to those. That and the fact that they are opposites-she is a flawless and ambitious professional and he is a laid back gardener- make for a very slow-burn
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gilded Lily is the second book in the Bennet Brothers series and the moment I started this I immediately remembered why I love this family. It can be read as a complete standalone, however, I would HIGHLY suggest that you read Coming Up Roses because it is an amazing story.

Kash Bennet is the oldest sibling and the one in charge of running the greenhouse. Lila Parker is a wedding planner and Ivy’s (she works at the Florist shop) older sister. Lila is fresh off a break up and looking for a
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Gilded Lily is the second book in the Bennett Brothers series. And my oh my I absolutely loved the timeless retelling of Jane Eyre’s classic Pride and Prejudice in which Staci transformed into a beautiful modern day romance.

Kash Bennett is the gardener for his family’s florist shop. He’s laid-back, calm and relaxed. He’s misunderstood and rather than being his true self he does what is expected of him. He’s an all around good guy and such a sweetheart. He would do anything to help out
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
I adored Coming Up Rosesand Tess and Luke so much! I didn't think I would love a couple more from this series until Kash and Lila came in the picture!

"She reminds me of you. Her hair. The curve of her nose. The gilded lily--beautiful and perfect without any adornment but adorned all the same. Almost to frivolity."

I said this for Coming Up Roses, but I have to say it again. Staci Hart's writing keeps blowing me away with her writing. She keeps exceeding my expectations over and over. Her prose
Cyndi Becker
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Le Sigh, Le Purr

Staci Hart's Bennet Brothers are simply dreamy and her writing is always poetic and magical, hitting all the right notes. I rarely use excepts/quotes in my reviews but I feel I must share the first quote from Gilded Lily that started a highlighting frenzie:

"Lila Parker blew in like a gale— just like she had almost daily for the last two months— heels clicking like hammers against the cement floor. At the sight of her, my fury abated, replaced by a curious wonder and the
Brina (Brina and the Books)
4 Stars

Read full review on the blog on Dec 13th: Brina and the Books

I couldn’t wait to get back to Longbourne. That crazy Bennet family kind of left a lasting impression on me. But Longbourne, the flower shop in the Village of New York City, did too. I personally think that Staci Hart has a knack for creating great romances in the most original and unique places. This is why she is one of my favorites.

Kassius, aka Kash, was a great character and more appealing to me than Luke. Kash was more
Rebecca
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Staci Hart is one of my go-to authors when it comes to slow burn romances…to feel good love stories…to well-developed characters who change/transform the further into the plot Hart takes readers. I could absolutely stay in one of Staci Hart’s stories forever. The worlds that she creates and the way she crafts her stories allow me to revel in her words and get caught up in her heroes and heroines’ witty banter, stubborn personalities, and the desire that resonates from the pages of her books.

In
Elenasbookblog
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can also read my review here: http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

Gilded Lily is the second book in the Bennett Brothers series and I have to say that I loved it! Firstly, I want to comment about the cover. I think this is one of the cutest covers I have ever seen. I fell in love with it and I am happy to say that the story is just as adorable.

Kash Bennett is the brother that never left his family. He is a gardener and so much like his dad. He is quiet, laid back and overall cool. He is
Kari Hansen
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lila appears to be living a charmed life as she has a successful career, a boyfriend that makes other envious and a lifestyle that anyone would want. She is demanding and knows what she wants when it comes to the weddings she arranges which is how she and Kash cross paths.

Kash has accepted that when it comes to love he is better keeping his distance. His past has shown him that woman are more interested in a suave businessman rather than a man who prefers flowers to people. His calm and easy
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Gilded Lily was a sweet, sexy, funny, and entertaining standalone romantic comedy in the Bennet Brothers series, and has been my FAVORITE novel from Staci Hart to date!

I really enjoyed the storyline. The plot took me slightly by surprise (probably because it had been a while since I read the synopsis for Gilded Lily), and though there were a few parts I didn’t like, I really enjoyed it overall.

The characters were the best part, and I loved them dearly. Kash Bennet and Lila Parker
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Blindsided
  • His Royal Highness
  • The Lineup
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Focused
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • With Me: A Rivers Edge Christmas Novella
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Mythical Creatures (Callaghan Green, #7)
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family #10)
  • Jilted: Nico and Sophie (Cliffside Bay Book 9)
  • The Story of Us (Sweetbriar Cove, #11)
  • Neat: A Small Town Romance (Becker Brothers Book 2)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • And I Love You (Love in the Vineyards #3)
  • Outmatched
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, nor is she the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a ...more

Bennet Brothers (2 books)
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
“I hung on to that half-truth with the same tenacity with which I grasped a candlestick and hurled it at the wall, and when I walked through the door once more, it was with a slam that shook the stars.” 0 likes
“Stripped bare and laid before her, plain as day in the darkest of night.” 0 likes