Start by marking “A Wolf's Song: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 6)” as Want to Read:

A Wolf's Song: a Lion Shifters novel

(Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters #5)

Shifts happen. Hearts change. Africa awaits.

It’s going to be a night to remember, and not in a good way. When election violence combines with the storm of the century, Nairobi becomes an even more dangerous city than usual. The lion Shifters retreat to their Prideland, under strict orders from their king to stay at home.

Trouble is, Isaac Kiprop was never one to follow
Published August 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Wolf's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wolf's Song

Martha B.
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Wolf-Lion Love Song

Lion shifter Isaac Kiprop is the youngest brother, the screw up and the clown. Since no one seems willing to look deeper, no one sees his insecurities and his fragile ego. No one really sees him until Lara sees him.

Wolf shifter Lara Kraft is on the run from her past. She feels alone and invisible in this strange land. No one really sees her until Isaac sees her.

I must admit, until A Wolf's Song, Isaac was not my favorite brother from among the Kiprop pride of lion-shifters f
Jason
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really like the series

I really like the series, but it is a little short for my taste. 50 more pages per book would give more character development and plot development.

Also I am curious about Asha the hyena queen and why she is doing what she does.....

Anyways I do look forward to the next series/book
Celeste
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isaac is a seemingly happy-go-lucky, sloppy, fun-loving guy, but he wants out of his old, dangerous life. Sophisticated Dr. Lara is doing research while on the run, and couldn't be more different than Isaac - yet they start to click... and then things get wild! A great ending to this titillating series Highly recommended.
Lady The Owls
I have to say this book had so much that surprised me. I was so enthralled with the story that I wanted more once I had finished. The story does not skimp on adventure nor danger. I loved it and can not wait for the next series.
Danika
Judy Thomas
Aug 20, 2019
Debra Guyette
Aug 20, 2019
(Also writes as Vered Ehsani)
I was born and raised in Kenya. Living up to my name, I decided an office job wasn't my cup of tea. When I'm not rescuing orphaned elephants or conducting a lion census, I write about people who walk the thin line between the human world and the supernatural. Visit my world at www.ParanormalAfrica.com to receive exclusive gifts and top secret info.

Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters (7 books)
  • A Lion's Cage: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 0)
  • A King's Pride: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 1)
  • A Demon's Wing: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 3)
  • A Tiger's Eye: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 4)
  • A Lion's Price: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 5)
  • A Vampire's Heart: a lion shifters novella