Start by marking “We Know the Truth, Do You?” as Want to Read:
We Know the Truth, Do You?

We Know the Truth, Do You?

What’s in Area 51? Is the government hiding aliens? Elvis? Maybe the set of the Apollo moon landing? Do you know?
We do.
Join this multi-genre group as they explore the hidden recesses of Area 51 which up until now have only been whispered conspiracies. Don’t bother with the raid. Stay home, read these awesome stories and learn all you need to know.
The truth is just a
Published September 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about We Know the Truth, Do You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Know the Truth, Do You?

Start your review of We Know the Truth, Do You?
Tabi Ann
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very Interesting Analogy

There were many stories in this book and while some were better than others it is a good collections of reads. I gave each a little thought after I read them. Some made me laugh and cry and some I am still having hangovers.

Cargo....

.Simple and to the point.

There really was nothing to this story other than the delivery of a package. Pretty plain and simple, no excitement or drama

About those brothers...

. Completely Boring

This story really did not make much sense. I mean at
Amelia Katherine
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all, can someone please get BBC on the line? Because I have a few pitches to make for the next season of Doctor Who.
This anthology was so fun to read. Everyone had their own interesting spin to put on aliens and Area 51, and every story came with a twist or surprise.
One thing I did notice about the book over all is that the page numbers seem to be incorrect as according to the table of contents. When I would go to find my place, I would put in the page number for the story I was on, but
Melanie Marsh
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I am normally absolutely terrified of aliens, I was very entertained by the Storm Area 51 raid groups. They provided me with hours of entertainment until it was shut down. Because of that, I decided to take a chance and actually read this book.

I have to say, I was totally shocked at how much I enjoyed the stories. I'm not in the habit of reading things there's a good chance I won't like but, for some reason, I felt like I should at least give it a shot. I figured I would read a couple of
Juneta Key
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, Entertaining, The Possibilities

I have really enjoyed these stories. Yeah I watch Roswell tv series, the X-Files, Warehouse 13 too, so this was my kind of thing. Lots of fun and entertainments. Some stories better than others but all fun and quick reads. If you like stuff about Aliens and UFOs you will enjoy these short stories. Great for short waits when you need something to do e.g doctor offices or picking someone up. I read on my Kindle app on my cell phone, so always have something to
Sharon
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-booksprout
This is something a little different than my norm and I am glad to have had the change although it is not my cup of tea. Each story is a different take on what may or may not have transpired on Area 51 and some stories are better than others. Filled with suspense, laughter and a little bit of the unusual, these authors have created one interesting collection that will keep your interest. Also, the stories are of varying length so it is good when you are short on time.
I received a free
Heather
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Code Name Nina - Gracen Miller
One - WTH did I read?? Two - When will I get more??
I loved this short story. About the time that it really had me hooked to the point of no release and I wanted to keep going... that was it. I could not turn any more pages. I was caught between screaming and crying. It hooked me that much. Give me more!!!!!
Julia Gerard
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many Authors!! Some I know, Some I don't but WOW this book packed a punch! The stories varied but all the short and sweet tidbits were AMAZING! I recommend this if you enjoy a variety of view points on a subject. These ranged from Sexy to Sweet, Weird to Bazaar. but all were really good!
Jennifer Duvall
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, each author's glimpse into their idea of Area 51 was unique and refreshing!!! Bravo to all who took part in creating this wonderful anthology!!
Samantha
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this Anthology. Every story was creative and great. All the authors really did an awesome job exploring the Area 51 theme!
Tracy Gollins
Sep 18, 2019
Cindy
Sep 20, 2019
Debra Parmley
Sep 20, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Christine Sobczak
Jackie Smith
Rayna
J.A. Nolan
Jenna
Donna
Beverly Ovalle
Sep 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Patricia Stoltey
Oct 17, 2019
Kathryn Brown
Oct 21, 2019
Chrys Fey
Oct 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Renee Hewett
Oct 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Toi Thomas
Nov 02, 2019
CHRISTOPHER
Dec 12, 2019

• Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Naked Love: TEN Book Boxed Set
  • You Beneath Your Skin
  • Wielder's Prize
  • White Hornet (The Viper and the Urchin #5)
  • Endless Ideas: Master Bottomless Creativity (Stone Tablet Singles Book 6)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • There's No Such Thing As Monsters (Gaslamp Faeries #1)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • The Gypsy Thorn: an Evening Bower prequel
  • Dragon Elements Box Set
  • Stencil: Sugar and Spice, Ink
  • Not Guilty
  • Jade (Corked and Tapped, #4)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
  • A Darker Shade of Evil
  • New Star Rising
  • New Star Rising (The Indigo Reports Book 2)
Terri is a former English teacher and librarian. She taught middle and high school and college. Now she works from home homeschooling her two daughters and living out her dreams via her stories. She began escaping into books a little later than most but was hooked after the first book. It has been her dream to give back to the book world since second grade.
When she’s not writing or reading, she