Start by marking “Wicked Garden: A Supernatural Romance Novella” as Want to Read:
Wicked Garden: A Supernatural Romance Novella

Wicked Garden: A Supernatural Romance Novella

A handsome neighbor.
A haunted garden.
A Southern gothic romance.

After a painful breakup, Nicole moves to Savannah, resolving to be single. Aaron, her new neighbor, is a true Southern gentleman who tempts her to forget that plan.

But the house Nicole moved into isn't quite right. In the garden, a dark secret took root, and it thrives and grows in the presence of N

Published August 19th 2019 by Almeris Press

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Garden

Coco.V
Aug 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/28/2019)! 🎁
Savannah Hendricks
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This novella was the perfect way to start out September, with a few goosebumps. Nicole and Aaron's banter showcased their quick attraction and bond. The way Bryn described the setting made it easy to visualize and kept me "turning" pages. I'd love to see these characters return in another story.
Amelia
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mysteries surrounding a house and its new tenant keep mounting, and these continuously realistic circumstances pulled me into every development. A woman just wants to put numerous incidents behind her that happened prior to taking another job, but it seems the past may not be so easy to forget. A man living close by also plays a big part in what occurs once the move is made, and I came to truly like this couple whose background history greatly affected their current lives. Bryn Donovan has writt ...more
Sabrina
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Meh

I finished it.
The characters were nervous and drab. There was more info about a bike ride than the possibility of a ghost. I feel like that should have been a thing...ghosts being real and that's ok....
The priorities of what was or wasn't described/embellished seemed out of wack.
Glad it was short. Based on the teaser of a different book, it is unlikely I will try to read this author again.
Page Resonation
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Nicole picks a camellia out of the garden in the house she is staying in. It reeks of rotted flesh. Good start. That's wicked.
And then. A whole lot of insta-love relationship crap. I detest books that involve magic dicks. So guess how I feel about a book in which a ghost is banished based on a good porking? Sorry to be crude but this book brought out the demon in me.
Kim Rigby
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great short read!

This was a delightful novella to read, finished in one sitting. The right amount of sweet and sexy, each character has believable traits and realistic flaws (if a little quirky!) Highly recommended.
J.R.
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Read for Charlaine Harris Fans!

Authentic Characters? Check.
Southern Charm? Check.
Gloriously Spooky Ghost Story? Check. Check.
Swoon-worthy Love Story? Check. Check. Check.

I love Southern Gothic Romance with a supernatural feel, and this novella more than delivered!
Tiffany's Book Blog
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The sweetest little haunted southern romance

A ghost, a woman trying to move on, and a handsome stranger walk into a story. What do you get? A Wicked Garden brimming over with passion, life lessons, and supernatural appearances. This story is a short, quick read, but well worth it. It’s not just a love story, it’s a life story, with truths valuable to readers and characters alike. It’s a perfect Halloween read for the romance/paranormal enthusiast.
Lita Bouquard
Joanne
April
Amanda
Sep 02, 2019
I'm an author, blogger, and optimist who lives in Los Angeles.