Start by marking “Aria (Corked and Tapped, #1)” as Want to Read:
Aria (Corked and Tapped, #1)

Aria

(Corked and Tapped #1)

“I can be Mike.” Those words, combined with his wry grin, sent a shiver down her spine. Her blind date was a no-show, but this man… Damn. If he was willing to step in, there was no way she was going to turn him down.

Corked and Tapped: Because the best stories never start with someone eating a salad.
Published September 10th 2019 by Becca Jameson Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Aria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aria

B. Koe
Holy Cow THIS is so HOT and a phenomenal MUST-READ!
I just finished my VOLUNTARY reading of ARIA by Becca Jameson and have to say, “Holy Cow THIS IS GREAT!” Author Becca Jameson, best known for her outstanding romances that are full of kink, suspense, and non-stop action, presents ARIA, the first of twelve short kinky romances in her TAPPED AND CORKED series. ARIA is a short, which means this masterpiece of less than 100 pages is perfect for those who would like to relax after a hectic day, perha
Hsu Lee
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Aria tried a new dating site.
The catch, there are no photos on this new dating site.
She goes to meet her blind date, but as time passes, it looks like Mike is a no show.
Instead another hottie strikes a conversation.
Why not take a chance with the "Not Mike" ?
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book
SarahSmith
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic quick read! I normally don't give more than 4 stars to short stories because they usually feel like something is missing, but Becca Jameson does a great job telling a full story in a shortened format. Aria and Mike had great chemistry. I could definitely see them coming back for another story or at least an epilogue at the conclusion of the series. If you already love Becca Jameson you will enjoy this immensely. If this is your first by the author hop right in and you won't ...more
CarolKat
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like signing up for dating sites and not finding a match. Giving a new site a chance, this one is different. No pictures on the premise that just maybe you could find someone based on what you really want in a partner.

Aria has played it safe this time too, she didn't jump into a date, they emailed and then texted for a couple of weeks before she agreed to meet him. The bar they are meeting at is called Corked and Tapped, a smallish but nice place. Aria is a bit early and when the waitres
Michelle
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aria signed into a online dating site and had gotten to know her blind date somewhat though online email, in fact they were sexting each other...Aria knew his name was Mike and that he owned his business and although she had never seen a picture of him, she was looking forward to this date....she was a little out of her comfort zone with all the sexual talking through email but she decided to let go and live a little. She was 5 min early and “Mike” was a no show after about fifteen min. But ther ...more
Toni L
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What turned out to be book 1 in the Corked and Tapped series I actually read second, so don't be afraid to pick this up at any stage of the series. This was an incredibly hot read. Right from the start you found yourself in Aria's place and get taken along on her ride. Aria is a relatively short, quick, hot read for this author but at no time does it feel wham bam. There is still a satisfying dose of emotion between the characters, with a great twist at the end. Can't wait for more from this ser ...more
Kylee
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are after a quick read that will leave you more than satisfied then the first book in the Cork and Tapped series will fulfill everyone of your desires. Aria's story is erotic, steamy, spicy and almost unrestrained. The passion and chemistry that leaps off the pages from the words that Becca Jameson has strung together to tempt and tantalize you, will result in your heart beating hard and your pulse racing. Their story might be fast paced but it is so gratifying that the length of the stor ...more
Tracey
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A steamy and quick read. 💞❤💞

I really enjoyed this quick and spicy romance about Aria and "Mike". Aria is supposed to be on a blind date with Mike but it seems that he is a no show, but there is a guy at the bar that wouldn't mind being his replacement. This is really well written and easy to follow with a plot twist that will make you smile. 💗🔥💕

As the first book in the Corked and Tapped series, I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. 😍

I received a free copy of this book via Bookfu
Chandera
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Becca Jameson’s new series Corked and Tapped starts of with Aria. Let’s say this was such a hot read. Aria goes on a blind date, from a dating site that doesn’t show pictures, that stood her up. But she found someone who decides to be a stand in for “Mike.” They way these two flirt was hot. Not just just the flirting but there reactions to each other. I really enjoyed reading this new book of Becca Jameson. It may be a short read but its pact full with goodness. I highly recommend this book.

I w
Fleur
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Ok I am addicted after the first book, this is a quicker read but you have great characters, real attraction, steamy scenes, some good laughs and the need for more when you get to the end. Aria is sweet but with an under current of kink and "Mike" decides to entertain her after her date no show, and from there it is a fun time for all and at the end I dare you not to give a wee bark of laughter!! 😉
Gin
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Terrific! I love these quick, fast-paced stories and this is a great start to a sexy new series by one of my favorite authors. Great characters all the way around with loads of steamy encounters between “Mike” and Aria. Fantastic writing with an interesting storyline and an outstanding twist at the end. Loved it! Can’t wait for the next installment in this fabulous series. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Aria by Becca Jameson is book 1 in the Corked and Tapped Series. This is a quick story of Aria who went on a dating site and got to know a man named Mike. But the sites theme was not pictures so she never really knew what he looked liked. So when she went for their scheduled time to meet it seem he didn't show up but there was a guy there who she ended up talking too and much more.
This was a quick hot read.
Heather
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was short and extremely sexy! The heat... OMG the heat... First I loved it and refused to put it down. Second DO NOT read it in public or at the doctor's office. It will get your heart rate up and cause questions. I loved it! I would really love to see more of this couple at some point. This book almost was a tease. The chemistry between them was explosive and I just wanted more...
Paula
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read and review an advanced readers copy of ARIA : CORKED+ TAPPED SERIES . Aria is stepping out of her comfort zone with a dating site . She's been texting and sexting Mike but haven't seen a picture or met face to face . She plans to meet him for their date at the Corked and Tapped bar . She waits for him it's getting late . The sexy guy sitting at the bar strikes up a conversation it's apparent that Mike is a no show . Sexy guy volunteers to be Mike . Soon things heat up and i ...more
Jody Holt
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When was the last time you went on a blind date? Aria joined a dating site and was meeting “Mike” at the Corked and Tapped Bar. She is stood up but the guy sitting next to her says “I can be Mike.” This leads to a fun, sexy interlude that sends them on an intriguing adventure. Quick read that may tap into your fantasies!
Coffee Chat
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fast-rea, romance
This is a short, hot and spicy story. Aria has a blind date with Mike who seems to be a no show. However there is a sexy guy at the bar who is willing to stand in as Mike and the sparks fly. This is a great start to the new series. I can't wait to read the next book. I received this book as a gift and voluntarily give this review.
Nicole Studioso
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, contemporary
Wow! Just wow! I wasn't sure what I was going to find when I started this book, but holy moley, does Becca Jameson know how to turn on the heat and steam up a page! It's a fast and hot story about a "blind" date filled with fantasties and secret desire, with a healthy dose of BDSM to get the engine purring and ready for the next book!
Emily Dickson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aria and Mike meet for a blind date. And what a hot one it was!! This is fun and fast and really steamy story. This was not your typical blind date. Loved it! I am voluntarily reviewing an arc.
Linda
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Corked & Tapped 1: "I can be Mike." Really, then I'd like to be Aria. This novella, was so hottttt! I'm so glad that Mike didn't show. Aria ends up with a hot, alpha. I loved that I did not have to put this novella down. Great bedtime read!
Melanie Marnell
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A blind date stand in who is gorgeous with a kinky side willing to fulfill a fantasy. Aria may have hit the jackpot! Quick, steamy read! LOVED IT!
Eva
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a awesome story a blind date with some kinky ness well written great characters a five star story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Toi
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick Read

Every fantasy you've ever had happens in a blind date, will you be able to handle this hot read .....
Gaynor Jones
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pop!

Aria and Mikes story is intensly hot and sexy! Add in some kink, twists and turns, great chemistry abd you have a fun short read!
Yulijohn The
Tima
Sep 10, 2019
Patti Kosinski
Sep 15, 2019
Becca Jameson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 90 books. She is most well-known for her Wolf Masters series and her Fight Club series. She currently lives in Houston, Texas, with her husband and Goldendoodle. Two grown kids pop in every once in a while too! She is loving this journey and has dabbled in a variety of genres, including paranormal, sports romance, military, and BDSM.

A total n

Corked and Tapped (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Grace (Corked and Tapped, #2)
  • Brooklyn (Corked and Tapped, #3)
  • Jade (Corked and Tapped, #4)
  • Clara (Corked and Tapped, #5)
  • Rose (Corked and Tapped, #6)
  • Ivy (Corked and Tapped, #7)
  • Maddie (Corked and Tapped, #8)
  • Blaire (Corked and Tapped, #9)
  • Devin (Corked and Tapped, #10)
  • Paris (Corked and Tapped, #11)