Start by marking “Give Me Perfect Love (Give Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Give Me Perfect Love (Give Me, #2)

Give Me Perfect Love

(Give Me #2)

After receiving some news, Kathrine Harrison leaves Atlanta, Ga to return to a town she only remembers as a nightmare. Abandoning a broken Bryce behind to deal with the destruction he’s caused.

Published October 1st 2019 (first published December 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Give Me Perfect Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give Me Perfect Love

Meredith
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paige P. Horne has simply blown me away with every single one of her books. Her writing style is sharp, vividly detailed and rich in emotion. She creates characters that are endearing and relatable, and her heart-tugging stories are poignant, moving and passionate. Hers are the kinds of stories that I easily get lost in, so wrapped up in the emotion of the tale—the kind of story that leaves me clutching my Kindle to my chest when I’m finished. And the emotions that Horne conveys in this story we ...more
Peggy
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reads-2015
Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review.
I needed a couple of days after this story to get my emotions back under control because this is an amazing story.

Kat is struggling even after breaking it off with Bryce she thinks this is the wright way. A phone calls that tells her that her father died bring her back to her childhood house of nightmares. SHe thinks that this will finally be some closure to only find her mother who left her standing there in the living
Liv
After a few attempts of writing this review let me tell you at first that looking at the Cover brings back the tears in my eyes. It fits so perfectly. (You will know what I mean when you read the book.) That being said, it's hard to stay focused on writing my review so it may get a little confusing. Be warned. =)

I was really surprised by this book in a good way and I think that the author improved her writing in it.
Although the first book was a good read, it couldn't always hold
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Okay, so let me begin by saying I finished this book a few days ago, but being the Queen of Procrastination I didn’t know where to even start with my review!!

I wasn’t sure where the author was going to take the story in Book 2 and I was worried we were just going to have a repeat of the ups and downs of Book 1.

Yes, Kat and Bryce are still struggling somewhat with their issues as Kat describes here:

“Our demons hid in the shadows of our souls.”

And ye
Lily Garcia
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so in LOVE with this series and need the third book asap!

You must read Give Me Love before reading this book.

Gahhhhhhh this author is killing me with this angsty and raw trilogy! I wanted to throw my kindle a few times. My heart kept clenching. Bryce and Kat love each other so fiercely, but their relationship has lots of ups and downs. They are damaged and flawed, but I am rooting so hard for them to get their $h!t together. That cliffy has me going crazy!! I need to know what happens next!
Lily Garcia
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so in LOVE with this series and need the third book asap!

You must read Give Me Love before reading this book.

Clare
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one was just amazing, I really really got into this and found my self loving how the story played out, What got me was i never saw the ending coming and it blew me away, Totally amazing and a must read.
dreamerinexile
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Just wow. I'm too emotional to do justice to this book. But Paige Horne you rocked this story. I fucking loved it.
Stacie Christensen
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

There’s nothing but chemistry between the two, but they can’t seem to get the science right. Passion and lust only get you so far and once they decided to be more than friends, things only grew deeper.

Bryce Grant is damaged, but he’s not letting his past destroy his future. He goes after his girl, desper
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This story was so incredible, tantalizing, and addicting. I flipped through the pages on my tablet at lightning speed. I love the pure emotion that this story evokes in me while I read it.

Kat's character development doubled in this book. We get to see a little more depth to her character and I think that it made me relate to her better. I love how raw these charac
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Contributed by Alexis B.

I’ve found a new one click author in Paige P. Horne! I loved Give me Love but I loooooooved Give Me Perfect Love! I’m not gonna lie...this book was very difficult to read at the beginning because of the subject matter. But it was so well written and brought tears to my eyes. Bryce and Kathrine have both been through so much in life. They are due for a break and just having endless happiness. But we know that’s not happening...or else it would be a pretty
Robin
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Give Me Love series and you should read the first book "Give Me Love" before reading this one.
I really am enjoying Paige P Horne's writing. These characters have so many layers to them.
This book picks up right where the first one ends. I don't want to give away any spoilers but I will tell you that you will get all the answers you were waiting for from the first book.
Bryce constantly surprises me. Yes, he still has his anger issues but you will le
Leeann Van Rensburg
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paige has out done her self. This series is just getting better and better.

Give Me Perfect Love, has it all the raw emotions, the hard and bitter truth the past that can knock you down but the LOVE that can bring you out of that dark place you can easily find yourself in.

We get to see Kat's past and all the horrible things she's gone through and we see the determination to get away from all of that.
She hides her emotions and doesn't share easily but with Bryce by her sid
Elsie Caba
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’m not sure who I am anymore. Either I’m a different person or this is who I was meant to be the whole time.”“What’s that?” I ask. “What are you meant to be?” She looks up at me as I step closer to her. Dark eyelashes fan over winter-touched cheeks. “Yours,” she says.

Give Me Perfect Love continues right were book one ends. We discovered more about Kat's life and background. She also grows personally and starts sharing her sorrows with the people that loves her. After some issues, t
Patti Gunkel
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!!! This book really touched me very deeply. It has so many feels..I truly can't get my mind in check to write them all down. I honestly can't wait to see what the next book brings.
Misti Sonntag
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series and these characters are everything. Kat and Bryce are cut from the same cloth. In this book lots of revolutions are made for both characters. Their love grows with each obstacle they face. The cliffhanger at the end of this book has me bitting my nails in anticipation for the next book. Their love is so fierce and loyal that I’m sure they can overcome anything. Can. Not. Wait. For. More.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
These characters had me hooked right from the start. I'm hanging for the lady installment to this series.
Rea
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Paige continues Bryce and Kat’s story with an immense amount of bumps and keep you guessing moments!!

You only thought you knew where this was going in Give Me Love.... well. You were wrong!

These two ... and their supporting cast of characters...aren’t going to make it easy on us! But you’re going to be obsessed with their story and finding all the pieces and trying to put them together!

Just sit back and let Paige take you in the journey!
Lisa
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Paige Horne sent me a message asking if I'd like to read the arc of her next book (that had no cover or synopsis at the time), I said yes. I didn't even need to think about it.

"You are not alone. I will always be here with you."

This is the continuation of Kathrine and Bryce's story. In my review of Book 1, I mentioned that it reminded me a lot of Fifty Shade of Grey and the Crossfire Series. In Book 2, we see the characters grow in a way that sets their love story apart. I can't compar
Debbie Hanson
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Arc received in exchange for an honest review. .

WOW, I'm shocked, happy and broken after finishing this. I'm not sure how to write this review without giving the ending away, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

Give me perfect love, is book 2 in this series, and the ending of Bryce and Kat 's life. After hitting rock bottom Kat has finally found her forever in Bryce Grant, his love for her is so clear not even a cloudy day could ruin it. With the death of her mother a
Hajar BookLover
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, ugly-cry, arc

Give Me Perfect Love is a book that will make you feel everything. You will laugh, cry, be confused, swoon and then cry even harder at the end.

Bryce is a hot alpha man. He loves with everything he is. He's so laidback and carefree, you'll envy Kathrine. He let go of everything in his dark past and lived in the light just for her.

Kathrine is a confused, hurt and a scared woman. She was taught through her life that love is just a myth and that everything comes to an end. What she feels for Bryce makes her so scared bu
Sabrina
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soooo, I have been trying to figure out how to review this book for a couple weeks now. I absolutely loved book 1 and was so excited to get another ARC to read book 2.

I absolutely love Bryce, he's an all around awesome H, and Kathryn, she's a great h. Put them together and that makes for great reading.

Bryce is just the perfect man. He loves Kathryn with a passion you don't see much these days but you can feel that passion as you read through this book. The ups and downs and he is al
Cathy Horne
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book tells about a love that takes your breath away.

Kat and Bryce are real... they found each other because they were meant to be together,they were soul mates. They had a love that lasts a lifetime, a love that can survive life's ups and downs. Paige tells the story beautifully, she has a talent that takes you away into their world, they are so close you can feel them with you, you feel their joy, pain, happiness and most of all their Love. Can't wait to read your next book, but I will
K.A. Lightle
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Omg I was not expecting that! Twist turns and so much more in this roller coaster that is Bryce and Katherine's love.

I tell ya I had to put the book actually down and have an ugly cry *all those who have read it will know where I had that* but fighting through tears I finished it and I couldn't help but smile.

The author did a fantastic job of bringing "real" to this love story all its angst and worry and everything else we all feel to life.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
The author was kind enough to share the ARC for an honest review.

I really don't know what to say This story follows on from Book 1 with Kathrine and Bryce.

Not real sure what to say apart from it is a perfect Love Story.

I Have Laughed and i cried at the end heartbroken,But the second Epilogue gave me happy tears although sad.

Truly a wonderful Love story Loved all the Characters and the friendships they had.

Karen Anderson
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC given by author... This is the continuation of Kathrine & Bryce, you can feel the love this couple have for each other. Loved this book & have been sobbing my eyes out at the ending but will continue to read this authors work.
Kirstie
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tears and devastation!!

I find it hard to express words for this book, geez so gripping and intense of course I was hooked again cried a lot too! It's like I was there and involved.
I feel a bit empty now it's over.
Will definitely read more by Paige.
Alexis
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Book Nerd, A Bookseller, and a Bibliophile

Brittany Alexander
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
That ending... I knew I had a bad feeling about that girl. I just cannot wait for the next book, but I don't have to wait too terrible long, because the next book releases in two weeks!

I thought things between Bryce and Kathrine were going to be wrapped up with a bow all nice and neat at the end of the book, but that's not the case. Things are about to become very difficult for the two of them.

If you read the first book, you know how troubled Bryce and Kathrine's relationship is. They both com
Tenise
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started this book seeking answers, as I finished,I feel like I got my answers but was also left with more questions. Oh man! Paige P Horne really knows how to end a book, leaving the reader, basically on their knees begging for the next book. I flipping love it and seriously CANNOT WAIT to see what she has in store for these characters in book 3.

If you are looking for a book that will grab your attention, keep it from beginning to end, then leave you begging for more- look no further than The
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Fix title and add description 3 14 Aug 25, 2019 03:05PM
Paige P. Horne lives in the small town of Gray Georgia with her husband. The two enjoy traveling every little chance they get and binge watching their favorite shows. When she isn’t creating new characters for her readers to fall in love with, you can find her back porch swinging, engrossed in a good book with her dogs at her feet.

Readers have described her stories as captivating and h

Give Me (3 books)
  • Give Me Love (Give Me, #1)
  • Give Me Forever Love (Give Me, #3 )