Start by marking “Redeemed Through Love” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  9 reviews
At thirteen Halima Dajuma discovers that her father has another family. No longer is she an only child, but younger sister to three older brothers. This discovery changes everything. For a while, Halima happily settles into a safe life shaped by her family’s expectations. Now, determined to find her voice, she breaks an arranged betrothal and embarks on a journey of self-d ...more
Published October 18th 2019 by KevStel Publications

To ask other readers questions about Redeemed Through Love, please sign up.
Unoma Nwankwor Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Danjumas, but that's it for them.
I have a new family on the horizon. Join my newsletter…more
I have a new family on the horizon. Join my newsletter to be in the know.
Thanks again.(less)

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Redeemed Through Love
Kimberly Smith
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes yes and more yes!!!

Great read! Loved the intertwining of faiths (Muslim and Christianity) and how it was done tastefully without badmouthing either faith. She did give room to the reader for further exploration. Loved the glossary at the end of the book.

The storyline itself was well written and thoughtful. It made me laugh often and feel the depth of the emotions the characters were feeling or expressing. I do think calling Halima "Princess" or "Red" all the time could have be
Margaret
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the best one all the books if the series. Love how hannah was stronger lady who chooses her own past no matter how her mother and uncle did to her and how she acted god has her saver. Her brothers was something else and her sis in law was stronger Christian women that took not but respect. Which it was another book are up to date on all family members.
Brenda  Larnell
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Danjuma family has become one of my favorite book families. Not only have we been introduced to this family through the creative artistry of author, Unoma Nwankwor, but we have also been rewarded with a view of Mother Africa that is unforgettable. REDEEMED THROUGH LOVE is the last book of this series, and we get to meet Halima Danjuma, the only sister of the Danjuma brothers (by their father and a different mother). Even though Halima grew up practicing the Muslim faith, she is dearly loved ...more
Tikia
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait!

Unoma's books will capture you from beginning to end. You can count on Unoma to give you thorough information on the religion she is talking about in this book Muslim and Christianity. Her characters read as real people that you can relate to. It was so good to catch up with the Danjuma brothers and wives. You thought those brothers were protective and here comes Ekene. Halima & Ekene’s story is one of uncodititonal love that has been brewing for years. Halima is battling wit
Tera L. Kirksey
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Redeemed Through Love

A true testament to unconditional love expressed and delivered on time. Halima Danjuma's curiosity for Christianity quest caused her to abandon the faith she had born and raised in empowered her to find Jesus. It came with a lot but she was determined.
As always with any of this author's books, the takeaways are profound.
The music plugins were awesome too.
Brenda
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Increased My Playlist

Unoma's books can always be counted on to be gospel sound and compelling. Another thing I like is my YouTube playlist grows. She mentions great songs and I add them to my play list. So glad they found each other.
S. LaRue
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely

Not only was this a love story between a man and a woman, but between a Savior and His bride. To be pursued by the Lord is grace at its finest! And it was wonderfully demonstrated in this book.
Sandra Barnett
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I really liked the last book! Beautifully written and very interesting and informative concerning Muslim. I hate to see the series come to an end!
Sherell Burns
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yeeeessss.

This book was so worth the wait. There were so many laughs and good conversation throughout this book. I truly enjoyed the reflection on Christianity. Unoma did her thing with this. Redeemed With Love is now tied with my other favorite He Changed My Name by Unoma. Very well written. Thank you for breaking down religion for us with a great storyline. I’m excited to see what’s to come from this amazing author. I’m ready to see more Savage Jesus.
Honey Magnolia
Gwen
Nov 11, 2019
Ursula Nobulali
Nov 12, 2019
Unoma Nwankwor writes Christian contemporary romances that span Africa and the African Diaspora. Unoma weaves romantic tales for readers who enjoy stories centered around faith, family and the rich culture of Africa. Through the pages, she promises you humor, tight hugs, forehead kisses and above all else, redemptive, sacrificial love.
Unoma wears many hats, but the one she's most proud of is, mot