Start by marking “Once Upon a Witch (Everafter Academy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Once Upon a Witch (Everafter Academy, #2)

Once Upon a Witch

(Everafter Academy #2)

Fortune favors the wicked.
That’s certainly the case here at Everafter Academy. From the outside, everything is picture-perfect. But behind those walls are sinister secrets, and I’m here to expose every last one of them.

Too bad I’m the biggest secret of all.

So hiding my Darkblood identity should be my main concern.

It's not.

Students from our rival school,
Published October 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon a Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon a Witch

Start your review of Once Upon a Witch (Everafter Academy, #2)
Courtney Green
Received ARC from Author for Honest Review.
I Give this Book a 4.5/5, Listing as 5 Stars.

Dark: 2-2.5ish(?)/5 (To Me)
Romance: 2/5, not bad at all, it’s still building.
Suspense: 5/5
Drama: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Cliffhanger(?): Absolutely!!! I Don’t Want This Series to End!

I Want To Say So Much But I Just Cannot So There Will Be Absolutely No Spoilers!
Not Even A Crumb! Lol

My Reaction When I Hit the Cliffhanger:
“What the HECK IS GOING ON?!!!”
That is the question I need answered in the next book! Lol

Man this
Kendall Walker
OMG that ending!!!

Seriously! Now I have to wait until the third book comes out to know what happens! This hook is amazing and everyone should read it. But of course what else should I expect from these authors? Each book gets better and better! Definitely recommend!!
Flaflinko
Once upon a time...

Once upon a time... two authors connected. Their union is for sure a match made in hell. Scarlett Snow and Tiegan Clyne really did an outstanding job of molding familiar fairytale characters to fit their book. Beloved princes and princesses are now privileged royal bullies and I think this series will probably ruin all the Disney movies for me.

This book has a great plot, laced with steamy goodness, amazing characters and a dark edge that makes you question your sanity. Who
Charlotte Clavier
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things are hotting up in Everafter Academy and thats something i never thought id say considering how hot book 1 was! Book 2 brings it up a level. Blimey Lockwood, Broin and Lucifer keep the steam going all through this book and its off the charts! Moving away from that a minute the story is a bloody good one and Ravyn (FMC) as well as the other guys make it so. You cant go wrong with a wise-cracking witch, 3 hot, kinky, dirty-mouthed, bad guys (yes with a name like Lucifer & being the devil ...more
Lauren
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of this series!!!

This series is amazing! I love how all the fairy tale heroes, villains, princes and princesses are all included in this world with their own little twists!! It is so creativity and complex. If you have read the first book, then you already know that this series is dark with heavy BDSM including Daddy Dom, and masochism. That being said, I’m not going to include disclaimers or warnings in this review like I did for book 1.

I am loving how the authors are
Daphnne
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared to need a cold drink of water

Holy smokes!!! This book was H-O-T in so, so many ways. In this panty melting installment there were some secrets revealed while other mysteries are added to the mix. The storyline is extremely intriguing and I can't wait to find out more. My favorite scenes however were the ones between 2 certain princes...they just leave you panting for more. Oh and of course Ravyn and any of her guys - well damn it just made me wish I were her!

So if you're into lots
The Naughty Book Box
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seldom you find a sequel better than its predecessor. Well, buckle up butter-cup because book 2 blew book 1 out of the water. I am still floored with that ending. I absolutely loved Once Upon A Witch.
Book 2 tosses just the right amount of information that is causing me to think of all kinds of questions, it had the perfect amount of intrigue and mystery. However, all those questions I have/had are starting to come together like a neat little puzzle leading from book 1.
Of course there are new
Ex Libris
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once Upon A Witch (Everafter Academy Book #2) – Scarlett Snow

I love this series! It has the right amount of fairy tale fantasy to balance the sinister plot twists!
In this second instalment of the series, we delve deeper into the day to day happenings of Ravyn our FMC and those surrounding her at the Everafter Academy where she is trying her best to blend in. It’s fairly obvious to some of her peers that she is indeed a Darkblood (dark witch) and does not belong in the school.

There are many plot
Stephanie Crowley
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kirsty
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely filthy, twisted and darkly brilliant

Second book in the series telling the story of Ravyn the dark blood witch attending the academy for heroes in order to unravel the grim truth over the murder of her family.

It is a truly brilliant story, twisting and turning, and I love all the little depraved details that hint at secrets to be revealed and truths to be found. It is a very dark book, there is a lot of sex, superhot sex, if you are someone who is offended by Satan, witchcraft, sex,
kara altomare
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once Upon A Witch was one heck of a sinfully delicious book! Which was to be expected considering how hot Once Upon A Wolf was.

Dom, daddy, master, your very own b****, you want it- Raven's got it. Pain is her kink, her blood is for her God's pleasure, the hate sex is wickedly steamy, this is NOT your average harem.

While the sex is literal fire, Raven has more than that occupying her mind. As she continues to seek revenge her the murder of her sister and grandmother she comes to find theres much
Erica Crabtree
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.
Scarlett and Tiegan have done it again.
Phenomenal!
I was intrigued from the start and couldn’t put it down until it was over.Now I’m impatiently waiting for Once Upon a Devil.Ravyn is calculated,cunning and downright masterful in her pursuit for revenge.She also becoming quite protective of her friends.The adventure and mystery has definitely been amped and the heat has jumped to scorching.I didn’t think I could love Lockwood anymore than I already do,but
Helle Gade
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oooooh, this book was a dark and delicious morsel that I gobbled up in one bite. I couldn't put it down. If you thought book one was hot, then this book is positively scorching/panty melting.

At one point I really wanted to run and hide. The potential disaster for Ravyn was huge. But I carried on and was relieved that she made it through.

Now let me just say >insert swear words< that surprise/sort of cliffhanger has made me desperate for book three. Arrrggghhhh....

If you love dark and dirty
Rachel Osborne
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting and riveting instalment. Scarlett and tiegan have outdone themselves in this book. There's more adventure, more hot hot scenes and more intrigue. I loved the characters and Ravyn is my absolute favourite. She's feisty and loads of fun. In this book, we got to see more about the students, the plot thickening and also about nevermore academy. I was glued to the pages and when I got to the end.... Omg! What a way to end the book. I need book 3 Asap! Well done girls! You have a hit ...more
Siri
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
yaas i was looking forward to this book, and i dint get disappointed. this book kept me on the edge since the very beginning and i just wanted more. The damn ending left me on a fucking chliffhanger. Nooo i now have to wait again. Wait what so her sis aint dead, Lucifer revived her and told her thats cuz she needs to do what she needs to do

I do hope Lucifer will get a place in her harem, lol (official)
Vicki
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok so story wise I’m loving jt there’s mystery and intriguing characters. Ravyn is fiesty and stubborn and sassy and protects her friends so loving her.
I’m kinda loving Lockwood in this book. Not sure what the heck with Gideon I’ll see how that progresses. Lucifer scene intriguing...
the ending offt that’s a cliffhanger and a half and leaves so many questions I must know the answers to.
Downside for me is I don’t get the daddy thing it makes me cringe sorry each to there own that’s josh a
Lauren 1218
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once Upon A Witch: Ravyn

This second novel I enjoyed more than the first and i’m looking forward to the third book to complete Little Red’s story. Cassim scares me and I am not sure what he is going to do to Ravyn or her ‘Daddy’. Lockwood is bad/naughty/savior & a werewolf, can’t wait to see what he does. The roommate Alice and Sirena are the perfect characters for Little Red and I cherish the friendship they have. I am very curious how this story ends, good read!
Yashira
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessey Yarbrough
A perfect second book!

I sometime really dread series featuring the same characters because sometimes they kind of repeat the first book. And this was not the case at all! I loved it. I devoured it in one sitting and I couldn’t put it down. They have done it again and my mind and body already need the 3rd! The characters really develop in this book I’m so excited where they end up in the 3rd!
Lauren Campbell
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Woah

I don’t even know how to form words at this point. This book was just as filthy hot as the first one- let’s hear it for the magical jizz, right?!? I loved getting deeper backgrounds of the characters as the story continued, including several surprises. Ravyn is such a fun FMC, with the dark submission and passionate nature of a villain, but still unwilling to stand for the bullying crap! And did I mention the hate sex? I should’ve started with that! Read it!!!
Angela James
Ravyn

Wow! Dark, dark, dark, all the darkness. It's sexy dark and gritty dark and if you trigger easily, it's not for you but if you enjoy the dark, dirty, and nasty than this is a winner! Ravyn is way over her head here, pretending to be someone she is not and trouble is coming from many directions. So far she's handling the bullies and enjoying her punishments but she gives as good as she gets. Daddy/Master/Dom/Sub play with a paranormal twist. And that ending... what the what?! Give me more.
Brooke Gray
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Once Upon A Witch so much!
I actually liked it abit more than the first book. Now, were those sex scenes fucking hot! Loved her dominating her piggy in the best way! Was a really enjoyable read, all the things we find out and the last bit if the last chapter blew my mind, oh fuck me, I really need to read Once Upon A Devil like right now.
Spencer Derickson
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DEAR GOD I NEED MORE!!

I am in absolute love with this series, I can absolutely not wait to find out what comes next! That cliffy was a doosie, but it seriously just makes me more excited to read the next installment, thankyou for that dark and dirty fairytale rendition. It was utterly amazing!
M Robo
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fantastic second book.

The plot thickens rayvn gets more lovers and the sex gets hotter n dirtier.

Love the unique storyline n how the characters are interwoven. Just fascinating n compulsive reading.

N yep I did begin to suspect the big reveal at the end so no big surprise but I so cant wait for book 3 to come out in January

Awesome series!!
Katie Hoffman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!! Omg such a good story. In all seriousness.. Can I have the next book like now!?!?. These 2 authors are amazing. Love all their stories. Add this one to the list. I absolutely love Ravyn!! She is one of my favorite characters. The guys I simple cannot pick which one I like more so why choose. I'll take them all. No spoilers but definitely a must read.
Alyssa W
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What the heaven just happened?!?! That cliffhanger has me very impatient for the next book in this series!! This author duo has another certified dirty, dark, success in this second book. Lucifer, Broin and Professor Lockwood keep up the steam throughout the book, mixed in with backstories and secrets.
Lawanda Gail
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A dark Reverse Harem Academy

Redera 's time at the academy is growing shorter ,and she isn't any closer to finding the Witch Hunters. Nevermore academy comes to Evermore for the annual 4 day event. Redera is surrounded by mystery. This book ends with a suprise cliffhanger. Hopefully, she will find answers in book 3.
Samantha Shaffer
Shelves: kindle, steam-rh
Holy cow the blood the gore and the sex I need more. I absolutely loved it every minute of it. I love her little piggy. Her time with Lockwood was eventful to say the least. She was ruthless and amazing. The ball made my night it was fantastic. That plot twist at the end had me screaming like a banchee in hell oh heaven shit went from 1 to 100 real quick. I can't wait for book 3.
Lou
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark and depravity at its best

All I can say is wow!! absolutely loved both these books and eagerly await number 3,the stories so well written portraying each character perfectly and blimey wasn't expecting that cliffhanger!so if you're not offended with BDSM, satanic topics/characters and opened minded highly recommend this series you won't be disappointed
Cheryl Sedman
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wickedly amazing

Omg this book is HOT stuff, right from the first chapter. You will not be able to put this down. I was hooked right from the beginning and taken on a crazy ride with many twists and an ending you wouldn't see coming.
No spoilers just go pick up a copy asap it's freaking awesome your gonna love it.
« previous 1 3 next »

• All the Teacher's Pet Beasts
  • Consequence (Holly Oak Academy #1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Bad Blood (Bonds of Blood, #2)
  • Motherf*cker (An Irreverent RH Comedy)
  • Dirty Deeds (Bonds of Blood, #3)
  • Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Two (The Bloodwood Academy, #2)
  • InkBorn (InkHaven Academy, #2)
  • Dearly Departed (Afterworld Academy #1)
  • Hellish Fae (Monsters and Miseries #1)
  • Capturing Carmen: A Dark Alien Sci-Fi (The Forsaken Book 1)
  • Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Hunt Little Wolf (Aurora Marelup #2)
  • Hide Little Wolf (Aurora Marelup #1)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
  • A Tail of Two Kitties (The Fox and the Hounds #2)

Everafter Academy (3 books)
  • Once Upon A Wolf (Everafter Academy #1)
  • Once Upon A Devil (Everafter Academy, #3)