Start by marking “Death and Conspiracy: A Jacob Stearne Thriller (Sabel Security Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Death and Conspiracy: A Jacob Stearne Thriller (Sabel Security Book 7)

Death and Conspiracy: A Jacob Stearne Thriller (Sabel Security Book 7)

Is Jacob Stearne a terrorist or a hero?

All Jacob wanted was a romantic weekend in Paris with his girlfriend. But when he spots terrorists bent on attacking a crowded church, he flies into action. The victims mistake him for one of the extremists causing the authorities to give him a choice: go undercover to expose neo-Nazis fanatics — or jail.

“Jacob and his sidekick, Mercury arejail.

Published September 24th 2019 by Machined Media

To ask other readers questions about Death and Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death and Conspiracy

Start your review of Death and Conspiracy: A Jacob Stearne Thriller (Sabel Security Book 7)
Karen Stubbington
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review!
Another well-written novel by Seeley James. After stopping a terrorist attack Jacob Stearne finds himself in the middle of a conspiracy and the authorities want to believe he is the terrorist. With the help of his friends Miguel and Tiana he must find a way to make people believe he is trying to stop the terrorists from attacking multiple targets. Of course he also has the help of the Roman god, Mercury, who only Jac
Bill Koller Koller
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I turned the pages like a demented chimpanzee. A thrilling read. Da-da- Boom!

Had me from word one to word last. Read the entire series is my advice. Well, what are you waiting for?
Sandy VanLuven Odille
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book absolutely fulfilled my expectations for a Seeley James action thriller. The constant action kept my attention, kept me on the edge of my seat and kept me reading to see what would happen next. The dialogue was believable as was the interaction between characters. There were so many twists and turns but kept this book exciting and fresh. This author always comes through with characters that are so believable and each has his or her own quirks throughout the book. I always look forward ...more
Rosemary
Death and Conspiracy: A Jacob Stearne Thriller - a review by Rosemary Kenny

Talk about Dan Brown plotline meets Mission Impossible thrills and 007 spy shenanigans and you still haven't covered all the bases!

Seeley James really has a magic touch when it comes to writing about MC Jacob Stearne and his 'support team' (not really present in this novel), at Sabel Security, that's led by the lovely Pia Sabel, plus the riotously funny interaction Jacob enjoys with his ghostly (Ro
Teresa Collins
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author at my request and this is my honest opinion. In this, the 7th Sabel Security book, Mr. James is taking a detour into the thriller genre, and boy has he hit the ground running! Since Jacob and his awesome sidekick, Mercury are two of my favorite characters in all literature, I was thrilled (see what I did there?) to find them in another "fine mess". As with the previous six Sabel books, there is plenty of action, suspense, and twists and turns. At times I felt li ...more
mike jamison
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A little bit crazy?

Jacob Steame, a guy guy whose moral compass points true North but talks to the Roman god Mars. While taking a vacation with his girlfriend Jenny, Jacob is tapped by his boss Liz Sabel to help take down a suspected racist terrorist group believed to be planning a major attack. Not all is what it appears. He's being framed for several attacks in Europe and Morrocco in an attempt to stop him and force him to help the terrorists and save Jenny. The outcome will amaze you as wel
Karen Kearns
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poor Jacob. He’s always doubted and/or misunderstood. Does he really converse with the god, Mercury, or does he need to resume his medications???
Either way, his source of information is USUALLY spot on.
As usual, this saga in the Sabel Security series is thrilling, humorous, and gives an unusual perspective to a timely topic. Can’t wait for the next book.....
Manfred
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first novel I read by Seeley James. I had to get used to Jacob and his sidekick Mercury, a roman god living in Jacob's mind (is he really), who adds a bit of magic to the action. This is a very timely novel regarding all the racial hate-crimes going on in this world these days, which are quite often fueled by powerful politicians. And Jacob is no friend of those....
Dave
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talks with his personal God. Sabel darts, fists and bullets flying. Conspiracy and intrigue around every corner. Like every Seeley James book I have read, I didn't want to put it down and I don't think you will, either.
The plot could be from the news headlines...
Jill Williams
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Jacob and Mercury! The best buddy team since Will Smith and Martin Lawrence! Love how bad a$$ Jacob is, love the real military references and do or die attitude of the main characters! Loved it!
Jim Phillips
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent action thriller with a well developed plot and believable characters. Plenty of action and lots of twists and turns. Another well written story by Seeley James that I would highly recommend.
MJ Pereiras
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Death and Conspiracy: a great read

I really enjoyed this latest installment by Seeley James. Loved the plot, the characters and
the fast paved action. I have to put it on my "to be read again" list, to make sure I didn't miss anything.

James.
Diane
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
May the Gods be with you

This kept me guessing . Jacob had me on the edge of my seat a few times. I believe this could happen with what is going on in this world. This was one great read.
Elizabeth
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet! Almost impossible to put down! Jacob and Mercury are in rare form! Constant action, adventure, and surprises while trying to stop a truly diabolical terrorist plot. Loved it!
Mike Davis
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Action, insanity and a Roman God all in one story. Keeps you on edge and off-balance throughout while being entertained.
Rick Tara
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As each book in this series comes out, the relationship between Jacob and Mercury gets more interesting. The plot development is great and it's an easy read.
Margaret W. Jones
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrills and More

Great writing, plot thickens slowly and a surprise villain. Plan on reading late and sleeping in. Plus a Roman God sidekick to keep you from reality.

James Bradbury
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh those gods

Well written story. It kept moving along and full of surprises. Try it,you might like it. Look forward to the next book.
Jackie
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick moving story of suspense all the way to the end. Is Jacob a terrorist or a romantic guy. Which will it be. Couldn’t put it down.
Mike
JANIS SWEET
Oct 31, 2019
Jennifer Burton
Nov 02, 2019
His near-death experiences range from talking a jealous husband into putting the gun down to spinning out on an icy freeway in heavy traffic without touching anything. His resume ranges from washing dishes to global technology management. His personal life stretches from homeless at 17, adopting a 3-year-old at 19, getting married at 37, fathering his last child at 43, hiking the Grand Canyon Rim- ...more