Start by marking “ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)” as Want to Read:
ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)

ICED

(Boston Terriers Hockey #2)

Oliver Ice, one of Boston University’s notorious hockey players, has been on my radar since I slammed into his rock-hard body during my first week of college, three years ago. He helped me to my feet, muttered an apology, and ran off after his girlfriend, dashing my hopes of a happily ever after.

Now, he’s the bartender where I work, and this time, very much single. Night
183 pages
Published October 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about ICED, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ICED

Start your review of ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think that Jacob Chance can't possibly create a hero better than those who came before him, he goes and creates this PERFECTION! And that’s saying something, because some of his previous heroes own pieces of my heart. However, I love Love LOVE Oliver and Ava. This was an absolute joy to read. I love Jacob’s words and am always excited to see a new book of his hit my Kindle! Iced is a kick-butt standalone and not only did this book have all my favorite elements it also had the perfect ...more
Meghann Martin
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Jacob Chance scored a winning goal with the second installment in his Boston Terriers Hockey Series, ICED. Every time I go to read a Jacob Chance story, It’s exciting and thrilling because you never know what he will bring to the table for his characters. It is why he is one of the best authors, so diverse and in the best way!

Oliver and Ava’s story is a bit different than what we are use to seeing in his characters but this story is nothing short of amazing and special. The H and h
Kari Davis
This was my first book by Jacob Chance and I was hooked right from the start. Super fast and flirty read with some sexy moments and humor thrown in. Can you find love when you least expect it?

Oliver is a star player for the Boston Terriers. He's also just getting over a failed relationship that left him devastated. He has chosen to not get involved with anyone his last year of school. His goal is to focus on school and hockey. But when he meets Ava he's immediately attracted to her. She is
Cynthia Carpenter
Oliver and Ava what can I say this book was fantastic and had anything and everything you could ask for in a book. Emotions, twist and turns, laughter, ups and downs and so much romance. Amazing read cant wait to read more from this author.
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs, hockey
One of the aspects I enjoy about the Boston Terriers series' (both football and hockey) is getting more insight on the secondary characters; those who have already had their respective books, and this that are hopefully coming soon. This was how I met Oliver; he was introduced in a previous book. From the moment I met him, I wanted his story. He seemed like a genuine, loyal character and I needed to learn more about this interesting man. I won't go into any specific details but I will tell you ...more
Keri Loves Books
Scoring The Girl Has Never Been Sweeter

Oliver is a keeper! This right winger has all the right moves and will score with your heart!

Oliver is still recovering from the devastation of his long term relationship. He has sworn off women and relationships. His goal was to play hockey and finish out his final year of college drama free.

Ava is in the same boat. She’s not interested in dating...at all. Dancing is her passion. However, when a family function comes up and she finds out that her ex will
K
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well that was hot!! I hate calling a story sweet because I know that turns some people off but it really was sweet and then hot enough to melt the ice in the Terriers hockey arena. Ava & Oliver were friends first and sometimes that makes for the best relationships. Well done Jacob!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Oliver is seriously book boyfriend heaven! He’s so amazing in every way! A sweet caring male who has a heart of gold and loves those around him with fierce loyalty! I love that even though he had a rough go with “love” he’s not super jaded!

I will not lie though I was not super impressed with Ava at the start but as the story progressed I came to understand her and why she feels the way she does! She’s guarded and for good reason! Her and Oliver balance one another out and make one of the cutest
Cathy
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Slap shot of a winner!

I absolutely loved Ava and Oliver’s story. First I have to say YUM to that drool worthy book cover !
I couldn’t put my kindle down until I finished it. Jacob’s writing gets better with every book I read.
Oliver is a hockey star and it was nice that he wasn’t an arrogant jock.
Ava may be tiny featured but didn’t back down from giving her opinions. She dances at the club where Oliver is a bartender. Sparks fly when he sees her dance. They are my favorite couple. It was sweet
Erin Lewis
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 star review of Iced (Boston Terrier’s Hockey #2) by Jacob Chance

When Oliver Ice overhears a conversation he shouldn’t he has no idea how much his life will change because of it.

Although a stand alone, I would suggest you read Checked the first book in the series and then Iced to enhance your enjoyment, although having said that it is not necessary.

This is Oliver and Ava’s story and I really enjoyed this book. From the first to the last chapter Jacob Chance wove such an engaging story that I
Brenda Travers
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again...
Jacob Chance owns the Genre of Sports Romance!

Iced is the latest instalment in the Boston Terriers Hockey series and I gotta say this series is every bit as brilliant as the Football series if not better. Jacob knows how to add the most minuscule detail to make you fall for his leads and their stories.

I think first and foremost the characters in each of Jacobs books is a massive piece in helping the reader connect and adore them. He injects the perfect
KC Caron
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not turn the pages fast enough! Warning, your wide smile may break your face, because ICED is more than a sweet delight of a sports romance. ICED is HOT!

OMG Two wounded hearts? Reluctant but charming hockey hunk meets smart “I don’t think I’m sexy” sexy dancer? Fake relationship? A fun cast of characters that feel like family? Throw in Jacob Chance’s signature dirty talk and sizzling chemistry? It’s all there. You should read ICED immediately.

I love the reverse trope here: Oliver is
Tre Talbot
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am hooked on this standalone series, just when I think I’ve found my favorite book by this author another comes out that tops the last. Oliver is so down to earth and I adore this man, the fact that he is a great Hockey player but doesn’t have his life wrapped around it makes him even more swoon worthy. Ava’s personality is sweet yet strong, having a previous bad relationship leaves her on the fence with a family event but she pushes though and made the best decision to continue forward. A ...more
Diane Lynch
Shelves: hockey-romance, ebook
Jacob Chance scores with ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey). Boston University hockey winger Oliver Ice offers to help co-worker Ava Madigan by pretending he is her boyfriend at her family reunion. However, one weekend might be enough. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult and adult readers.

My son and I just visited Boston University on a college tour. It was fun reading this story after having been at the campus. ICED is a heartfelt and captivating read. I liked both Oliver and
Donna Purcell zappone
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Iced is the newest addition to the Boston Terriers collection of books. It's Ava and Oliver Ice's story... by the way greatest last name for a hockey player.
Both Oliver and Ava had a rough go at love. They were both cheated on by their partners and they respectfully swore off of love and relationships till Ava needs a pretend boyfriend for a family reunion that her ex will be at....
I thought some of Jacob's previous male characters were " swoon worthy book boyfriends", but they don't hold a
SHARING MY LOVE FOR BOOKS
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance has just delivered my favourite sports romance of 2019.
Iced is everything I love in a book. It's fun, flirty, charming, funny and down right delicious.
Oliver is the definition of the perfect book boyfriend and Ava is just as, if not more so, amazing.
Hours after finishing this book and I'm still swooning like a love sick fool. I highly recommend this book.
Norma
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I saw the opportunity to be an ARC reader for this book, I literally jumped at the chance. After reading Checked, I knew I had to continue the series. I really wish it was a complete series because the wait is literally killing me between books. But all good books are worth the wait, and Oliver and Ava’s story was definitely worth the wait.

Iced is Book Two of the Boston Terriers Hockey series and I absolutely loved it. This one focuses on Oliver and Ava. Ava has admired Oliver from afar
Jessica Roessler
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Iced is my very first read by Author Jacob Chance, and I think it was a really great beginning, because after reading, I immediately went and borrowed multiple other titles by this author!
I really enjoyed Iced. I liked both these characters and their devotion to and the passion they have for their sports. Oliver being a hockey player, and Ava being a dancer, they were able to relate on a different level than most because of their understanding of what it is like to be so passionate about
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Iced by Jacob Chance is book 2 of the Boston Terriers hockey series.

Get ready to dump your book boyfriends, Oliver Ice will steal your heart like he steals pucks.

I don't know how to put into words how I feel about this story. Once again Jacob Chance has brought us another amazing sports romance. Oliver and Ava's story is one that had me swooning. Oliver is the perfect boyfriend, you know the one that has all the checked boxes; he's sweet, caring, chivalrous, and protective. Although Oliver had
Cheryl Blackburn
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved It! This Story Is The Tip Of The ICED-berg!

Amazing, funny, warm, romantic, spectacular, are just a few words to describe this story as it is the tip of the ICED-berg. You will fall in love with Oliver Ice the starting right winger for the Boston Terrier Hockey team. Mending a broken heart and determined not to get into another relationship. He decides to help out Ava and pretend they're dating and he may find that he's over his head.

Ava Madigan has had a crush on Oliver for years, but she
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ava is a girl who has had a secret crush on Oliver Ice the whole time she's been in college, however, he had a girlfriend for the majority of it. So, she ended up with a douche at one point who really hurt her, and now she's jaded about relationships & dating. Oliver is also jaded himself, after catching that long term girlfriend cheating, so he's not interested in dating either. However, fate has different plans for these two people, which seemed unlikely after the first time Oliver ...more
Julie
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet romance, warmhearted and funny.
Dancer Ava Madigan has had a crush on college hockey player Oliver Ice for a long time, and Ava has to forget about anything ever happening between them. How ever, Oliver is recently separated and has decided to keep clear of relationships, but when he overhears Ava discussing her need for a boyfriend to attend a reunion, he readily offers his assistance. It’s only pretend but Ava is in seventh heaven.

A great romance, a relationship that at first starts as
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
I have been Iced and it feels so good.
My heart is so fickle! I thought Clancy was my favorite...move over...Olivier is my new love.
This series is so enjoyable.
Fast, easy reads that make me swoon.
Jacob Chance creates series..worlds that you
don’t want to leave.
Highly recommend this one.
I’m so looking forward to Shaw..I think he’s next..I hope he’s next.

~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Addictiveness~5/5
Angst~ 5/5
Tiffany Brocato
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ICED is the sweetest and most swoon worthy read I’ve read in a long time! Oliver is so compassionate and caring and Ava is just as sweet and understanding. These two couldn’t have been a more perfect match. ICED is just another confirmation as to why I adore Jacob’s words! I could literally feel the love every time Oliver touched Ava’s face or she looked into his eyes! As I expected, Jacob delivered another 5 star chill bump top fave!
Heather andrews
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oliver is quite chivalrous, “don’t worry about it. I’m getting free food and a weekend away with great company. I don’t mind paying for the room.” Oliver is a protective mam, “he was enjoying the sight of you a little too much.” I liked this book, I liked Oliver and Ava.
Kari Hansen
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ava had recently ended her relationship with her ex that she should have called quits on a long time ago. She is determined to enjoy her new-found independence which means following her dreams which starts with dancing at the same bar where Oliver is a bartender.

Oliver is nursing a heartbreak of his own and is putting women on the backburner to concentration on his education and his hockey career.

They originally met when they literally crashed into each other and although Ava was attracted to
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Love loved loved! This story had me smiling and feeling giddy. Oliver and Ava were just perfect. I love that their relationship started out as friends and they got to know each other before they gave in to their attraction. Their connection and attraction was undeniable but it was made all the better from the waiting and anticipation. The way Jacob wrote this had me unable to put this down and I swear, I did not stop until I was done.
Kristina Simkins
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“You got Iced, Iced, baby.”
“Come on, my tiny dancer.”

OMG! I loved this book. It’s phenomenally written with amazing characters and a great storyline. It is a sweet, flirty and really fun read! Oliver and Ava are absolutely perfect together.

I highly Recommend to anyone who loves a sweet romance!
confessions of a book addict
Iced was the first book I had read by Jacob Chance and it will not be the last! I loved Oliver and Ava. Their chemistry was instant, and they were so much fun to read. This book brought the steamy & the funny and now I need to go back and read book 1! This book was a sweet, funny easy read that was absolutely perfect.
BONUS - this is available in Kindle Unlimited!
Jackie Deans Zielke
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading about Oliver and Ava’s story. It was definitely cute and sweet. Oliver is definitely a swoon worthy hockey player and Ava dances at Score the club Oliver bartenders at. We feel the love at first sight. Oliver and Ava fight it for most of the book. But, the chemistry is explosive between these too. A little agnostic with a couple of ex’s but very short lived.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Debauchery
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers, #3)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Most Desirable Player
  • Cruel Boy
  • Pour Judgment
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
  • Breaker
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Devilry (King University #2)
  • No Vacancy
  • Phoenix (Trial by Fire #3)
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker, and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook :http://bit.ly/2kqak8Z
Instagram :https://tinyurl.com/y25tntfu
Twitter :https://tinyurl.com/y3xv84qt
Amazon :

Boston Terriers Hockey (2 books)
  • CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
“His exhale becomes my next inhale. My exhale becomes his next inhale.” 0 likes