Start by marking “Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)

Break the Rules

(Loveless Brothers #3)

She’s my best friend’s kid sister.
Only she’s not a kid any more.

As a forest ranger, I believe in the simple life. I prefer cabins to apartments, trails to freeways, and trees to people. My life is orderly, predictable, and quiet.

Until it’s hit by a woman I never saw coming — Hurricane June.

She’s fierce. She’s feisty. She has a laugh like t
ebook
Expected publication: November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Break the Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Break the Rules

Start your review of Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
Carvanz
I am totally in love with the Loveless brothers and with each new book, it’s that particular brother that I love the most. This time it’s Levi and holy heck! He’s absolutely perfect!

When June returns home after being laid off from her job, she’s ready to reinvent herself. The first thing on her list is to fall in love with nature. Of course, that’s not working out so well for her, and when her girlhood crush arrives to rescue her she’s wishing she was anywhere but there.

description

I loved June and her quirky wikipedia fac
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Levi Loveless is hands down the sexiest and my most favorite Loveless! Levi and June had me rolling the whole book! Their story from start to finish is full of so much love, humor and shows how the bonds of “family” is everything!! And Levi makes following the rules look sooo good especially when he decides to break them!

I absolutely loved seeing all the loveless’ again! Their bickering and constant nosiness makes for the most amazing family! I love how these brothers are there for each other a
Lisa
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Break the Rules is, in my opinion, the funniest yet in the Loveless series. I cracked up at one point so loud my husband had to ask what was up. And that cover is yum.

Levi is such a genuine, don't hold back dude. The only reason he hesitates on anything is fear of getting his heart broken or losing someone he cares for. June is smart and determined and they are such a good match. I will say though that her brother is even more entertaining and I hope he gets a book. He deserves one.<
hayaat ♥
Oct 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
actually counting down days!!
Kat
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so in love with everything about this. I've wanted Levi's book since the first Loveless brother book. There's just something about the quiet, unassuming serious Levi that I had to know more about. And there's a bit. He's not as quiet as he seems. He has a side to him. I liked him before. After this book I am in LOVE!!

I love June and who she is. She's fun, outgoing, not a fan of nature, and someone who totally knows what she wants. And, what she's always wanted was Levi Loveless.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
With the power lines across her car and a tree fallen across the road in front of her, the last person June wanted to have save her is her brother's best friend. The same best friend she has had a crush on since she was a little girl. But little does she know that Levi has been fighting those same feelings for her. Add in a home nestled in the picturesque woods and sparks flying from more than just downed power lines and you get a heart warming tale of finding love when you least expect it. But ...more
Nicole Deacon
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Levi has rocketed to the top of my Roxie Noir hero’s, knocking Stone from Convict off his pedestal. Levi’s love (bro love) for Silas amidst his conflict about his feeling for June, Silas’s sister, is endearing, but his growing love for June… swoon-worthy.

Levi and June have known each other since forever, and June has crushed on Levi, since … well, forever. With June back home, jobless, their paths are bound to cross, and Levi starts to have these thoughts about her. Thoughts her brother would n
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Break the Rules is a complete feel good book!! I was laughing, sighing, blushing, drawn into the mystery they were trying to solve, and felt like I got my exercise while hiking through the woods with Levi and June. This is the first Roxie Noir book I've ever read and it will not be the last. I absolutely loved it!

Break the Rules is the third book in the Loveless Brothers series, but I was able to jump right into this series without missing a thing. (Although I want to go back and rea
Susan
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this was the best Loveless brothers book so far. This is the story of the oldest brother Levi who is portrayed as a loner, preferring the forest and nature to modern conveniences. It is also the story of June, a 29 year old who lives with her parents and acts and seems more like she is 22 than 29. This relationship with Levi forces her to grow up and take responsibility for her life. Before her relationship with Levi, she is “Junebug” the kid sister of Silas who is Levi’s best friend, sh ...more
Rilla
Amber Rose &#x1f339;
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: November 21st 2019
Spoken In: Dual POV
Rating: 5 Stars ⭐

Break the Rules is the third full novel in Roxie Noir's Loveless Brothers series. Although it can totally be read as a standalone I would recommend reading in order to get the full experience of all the Loveless brothers, family and friends as they make reappearance's in this book.

I'm a complete sucker for the older brothers best friend/bests friends little sister tropes they are my weakness and this was one of them. We get Levi the olde/>/>Spoken
Kate
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It feels, oh so good, to break the rules! Levi and June will heat up your kindle and insides with this sweet, delightful, and endearing best friend's sister read. June is trying to take life by the horns and try new things. That includes hanging out with her brother's best friend. Levi is a ruggedly handsome, eccentric, and behind the technilogical times guy. Levi becomes June's hero in a dangerous thunderstorm. June's childhood crush increases after Levi's heroic act to save her life. These two ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Full Disclosure: This was my first book by Roxie Noir and I LOVED IT. This book had me from page 1.
✔Sexy, long haired, nature loving, dedicated brother and best friend leading man
✔Beautiful, unlucky in love, career driven, adorably sexy leading lady
✔Over the top, possessive, beautifully damaged older brother
✔Crazy but loving family
✔A bromance to die for
✔Forbidden Romance goodness
✔Off the charts chemistry
✔Sexy, sexy times
✔Adventure in the wild. ...more
Gladys
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. The storyline is fun but also tugs on your heartstrings. I thought that June and Levi were at times both cute and sweet. June did come across as a bit immature and her actions and attitude could be frustrating at times. Levi though was pure awesomeness, This is my truthful, elective review.
Jenn Allen
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am completely in love with this book and these characters. I've always liked Levi and his story did not disappoint. June and he click in a big way. They are both smart, fun, a little quirky and I was hooked from the beginning. A great story, kept me on my toes and falling in love along the way.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Ellen
4.5 Stars

Another really good story in this series. Loved Levi and what a great person and friend he is. Loved his relationship with his brothers and Silas. I really hope Silas gets his HEA.
Viviana Varona
Nov 18, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest opinion
Roxie Noir
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Stacey Timmons
Jennifer Rappaport
Lisa Hoak

• Harlequin Dare May 2019 Box Set: An Anthology
  • Thick
  • A Man for the Night (Harlequin Blaze #64)
  • King's Ransom (Kings of Sydney, #3)
  • Under His Skin
  • Holding His Forever
  • Always the Best Man
  • Time Out
  • Wicked Heat
  • Claimed (For Her, #3)
  • Wild Child (Sexy Little Secrets, #1)
  • Away From Me
  • Pu$$y Magnet: A Very Naughty RomCom (Titans of Tech #1)
  • Ryder’s Edge: Lords of the Plains book 1
  • Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, 2)
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Linc's Book
I love writing sexy, alpha men and the headstrong women they fall for.

My weaknesses include: beards, whiskey, nice abs with treasure trails, sarcasm, cats, prowess in the kitchen, prowess in the bedroom, forearm tattoos, and gummi bears.

Want to get my new releases for 99¢? Sign up for my mailing list!

Loveless Brothers (5 books)
  • Enemies With Benefits (Loveless Brothers #1)
  • Best Fake Fiance (Loveless Brothers #2)
  • Loveless #4 (Loveless Brothers #4)
  • Loveless #5 (Loveless Brothers #5)