Start by marking “You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation, #2)” as Want to Read:
You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation, #2)

You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation, #2)

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

They weren’t kidding about that.

They really weren’t.

Dear Celia,

Your family are a bunch of…
Wait. No. It isn’t your fault.
None of this is your fault.
I’m sorry. I wish you knew how sorry I was.

Dear Andrea,

Your family and you are a bunch of…
Nope.
Still not it.
It’s not you I hate.

Dear Tanner,

You’re a monster.
A cold, broken m
Published August 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about You for Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You for Her

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic you-and-her

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'YOU FOR HER' is the second full length suspense novel in Bella Jewel's 'The edge of Retaliation' series. It picks up where the first book This for That left off.

God I love the covers associated with this series!! After falling down that horrendous cliffy in book #1 I needed this book in my hands like my last breath! And the punches to the heart just kept coming..

They say revenge is a dish best served c
Wendy

I have been on pins and needles ever since that huge cliffhanger the previous book, This for That, ended with. I am not a fan of cliffhangers, but somehow I have gotten used to them...(well kind of) 9f01372377900d9203bc4efe48eb1659  Must be the number of cliffhangers I have been confronted with this year. Now I am immune of sorts, which is a good thing, because this book, yeah you guessed it....another cliffhanger !!!

This one starts exactly where This for That left us. Now I can't really say too much because that would spoiler
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
I devoured this in literally 2 and a half hours. I couldn't stop reading. I opened the book on my kindle and didn't put it down until it was finished.

This book picked up right where This for That left off and maaaaaaaan, it was a crazy journey. I feel like I was literally swept up into the story and then put back down after I hit the cliffhanger.

I really don't want to give anything away so i'll be brief. This book consisted of heartbreak, betrayal, and the need for justice. This book was even mo
Between the sheets book reviews
You for her - The Edge Of Retaliation Book 2
By Bella Jewel

Ok... I didn’t think Bella could top ‘This For That’ (book 1) but I have to say, she went above and beyond in this one . I just loved it, couldn’t put it down .

There was not a lot of s3x scenes but I totally understood why. This was more about uncovering the truth, dealing with a ton of hurt, betrayal and anger so if the Author added a ton of S3xual scenes it wouldn’t have matched the storyline, and for someone that LOVES reading about
Carla Bulian
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Debra Taylor
Not Again !

I would like to say that I enjoyed this book but two cliffhangers are just too much for me.

As for the story in itself. I absolutely loved the plot. I enjoyed the suspense and how the author kept me on the edge as each little twist intricately revealed itself.

I'm not quite certain whether or not to move on with the next book when it comes out. The ending here was abrupt and took me by complete surprise. Possibly I won't be able to resist learning what happened but if so then at leas
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.50 Stars

I dont know what to think of this story...
I was so excited by the first book that I just couldn't wait for the next one. The first half of the book was awesome. Callie was determined to find out exactly what happened to Celia and also after what she found out she knew that she should keep on pretending to be in the dark.
I was disappointed in Tanner, i really thought that he was the good guy. But clearly there was more going on that what we thought we knew.

The second part of the book I
Jessica Roessler
Bella Jewel, you are a queen when it comes to weaving together an amazing mystery/suspense romance.
Once I finished book 1, I knew that there was no way that I wasn't going to follow through with book 2.

Book 1 ends with a serious realization on Callie's part, but her realization also provided with her with a significant advantage. &The advantage would leave her able to bring upon her own revenge.
Callie comes to realize that these people who she came to love and truly care for were nothing li
Jennifer Pierson
You for Her is the 2nd book in The Edge of Retaliation series, so guess what?! YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY MUST READ This for That FIRST! Like, if you don't, you will NOT know what's going on! The diabolical genius Bella Jewel left me hangin' after the first book in HUGE ways, so this story picks right back up where Book 1 left off. I really don't want to get into a bunch of details or it could potentially ruin Book 1 for those you haven't read it yet, so this review will be cryptic with a bunch o ...more
Johnaka
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 2.5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 3 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5

You for Her is the second book in The Edge of Retaliation series, which is written by author Bella Jewel. So you are aware, this series has a continuous storyline. Therefore, you need to read the first book in the series, This for That, before you can begin this one. Now that I got that out of the way, I can tell you how much I flipping love this story. You for Her was an absolutely explosive read, and I just devo
Manda Kelley
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This just keeps getting better and better. On the edge of my seat waiting for book 2. Thank goodness it was a short wait. Book 2 did not disappoint and was totally worth the short wait. So much drama and anger and tension in this one. We are finally getting to the meat of the story and finding out what is really going on. So much heartbreak and anguish. This one is a very emotional read. There is so many moving part to the whole situation and its hard to grasp the depth of everything that plays ...more
maureen
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first book, This For That and You for Her back to back. Wow!! The twists the turns the cliffy’s, so crazy good!! I honestly needed a book that would take me on a crazy ride and boy did I get it. You will scream at your kindle and you will probably want to throw it, but isn’t that the fun of fantastic writing. The feels and the push and pull is what had me, I couldn’t put this story down. I thought I had things figured out several times but I did not!! Let’s talk about the characters i ...more
I simply couldn’t relate to the H at all. Felt like a two dimensional character. Wasn’t much of a suspect to be honest.

The H acts like a victim and calls the h selfish (wtf how dumb can you be?)

Honestly the only likeable characters were Jo and the h (yes, I’m putting the h in the second place because I didn’t like her that much either)

It honestly didn’t feel like a Bella Jewel book at all. It felt like it was written by a amateur writer writing their first book.

Anyway I won’t be finishing this
Melinda
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~~TOP 10 RECOMMENDED~~

Readers beware this is Part 2 and yes a Part 3 is coming making us once again on the edge of our seats by this talented author. Bella Jewel just took us above and beyond in this book showing us finally Celia's life. One thing about Callie I loved is she is not going to back down in seeking out the truth and wants justice for Celia no matter what it takes. Have to say though I was not expecting this story to go where it went but hot dang did it go awesome. Tanner may be sexy
Nicola
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Annoyed I didn’t know this too had a cliffhanger 🙁 it didn’t seem to be “advertised” anywhere that I seen that this was a trilogy, as I waited to read the first one till this came out!
Considering what happened in this book, it could have easily finished with another couple of chapters.
BUT
in saying the above, I really enjoyed it! I really like the storyline, and the cliffhanger from book 1 made sense once book 2 was read. It was necessary, I just don’t believe another one was.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book continues on from where This for That left off. Callie was devastated when she learned of the betrayal of Ethan, Andrea and Tanner but there is more than she knows. Callie is determined to find out the truth about what truly happened to Celia but at what cost. Such an incredible story, it brought me to tears. I can't wait for the final book in this story. Highly Recommend!!!!
Anne Milne
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet again Bella had me on the edge of my seat trying to guess what was going to happen next. So many twists that were woven seamlessly into the story. When Tim feel let down and betrayed how do you trust again. I loved the premise of the story in book one and my obsession with it has only grown. Another humdinger of a cliffhanger. How long until book 3 ???
Jackie Oder
Aug 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Another cliffhanger

I thought this was the end but another cliffhanger. I hate when an author does this. Now we have to wait again. I just don't know if it is worth it anymore. I'm so mad this story started off so good now it's just stopped. Moved to fast to keep up. I felt lost being told the story after the fact and then felt like I was trying to catch up.
Martinique Martinez
Head Games

It's killing me! As soon as I saw that the book was live, I grabbed it. Such an intense story, I have to know what happens! So many feelings, and rawness, and healing, and fighting. So I'll sit and wait for the rest of the story. Total "A" game on this series.
Emma
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets revealed and lies unfold, can forgiveness be achieved?

A great second instalment to this series, emotions are high, more lies are revealed before the truth is unveiled. I couldn't put it don't and cannot wait for the next one.
Lisa
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Good!!!

Wow this book tore my heart to pieces. What Celia went through....the heartache of it all just broke me. I am loving the raw feelings in this story and feel as if I am on this ride with them all. I cannot wait for the next book. Please let them all survive this.
Lisa
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

Aaaaggggghhhhhhh!!! how did I not know that there was another book to come and I’d be sitting on the edge of yet another massive cliff!!! OMG!
Lilia Cain
What!!???

Enjoying the series, but hate the waiting! As always this author knocks it out of the park everytime. Looking forward to the next book!!
Joann Caranante
I can't believe this ended on ANOTHER cliff hanger!!! Seriously???
Rosa Ascenso
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it just as good as the first. R. A

It's just as good as the first. Can't wait for book three . It's a must MUST read. It's all about good friends.
Anna
Amazing

Loved this book so much, there was just enough suspense to keep you turning pages. Can't wait for book three in this series.
Marie Dominique
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BELLA!!!!!! You did it again!......You left us on a cliffhanger! 😠😂

Hurry up and get the next one out.... like tomorrow!
C bond
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall good read, until the ending or the lack thereof. Another cliffhanger.
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Holy WOW Stars ~

Ok this might be the shortest review I write to date!!

I can’t say anything about this book besides READ THIS SERIES!!!

You For Her is the second book in the Edge of Retaliation Series by Bella Jewel. It is NOT a standalone novel and Book 1…. This For That….. NEEDS to be read first!! I will also warn readers this book does end with a CLIFFHANGER!! and it is just as brutal as the first book. I need the final book NOW!!!

If you love a ro
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x