Start by marking “Hot Shot (American Royalty, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hot Shot (American Royalty, #3)

Hot Shot

(American Royalty #3)

He believes in fate…

Here’s my plan: Crash through the ceiling of my family’s business to become the best hotelier on the West Coast. Nothing rattles me when it comes to a challenge and hard work, but when I spot my almost one-night-stand in my lobby, I’m thrown totally off my game. Alejandra is my dream girl. The one I can’t forget who got away – literally. Which might
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 30th 2020 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hot Shot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Shot

Start your review of Hot Shot (American Royalty, #3)
Robin Bielman
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
HOTSHOT is coming January 30th!!

What can I tell you about this book?
* It's the final book in my American Royalty series but can be read as a standalone. (In case you want to binge read, the first two books are Heartthrob and Sweet Talker.) :)
* It's a slow burn romance
* There's some forced proximity
* My hero is outgoing and sexy and determined and may or may not intentionally drive the heroine crazy when he walks around in nothing but a towel
* My heroine is sweet and smart and loyal and feels a
Erin Lewis
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review of Hot Shot (American Royalty #3) by Robin Bielman

Robin Bielman is a new author to me. This is Drew Auprince and Alejandra Cruz’s story which I found to be well written and entertaining. A story that was funny, hot and spicy with chemistry that you could almost feel.

Although book three and the last in the series, it can be read as a standalone, although having said that, when time permits I will go back and read the other two books.

Having connected briefly months earlier, Drew
Marilyn Brant
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman pens the third and final book in her American Royalty series with exceptional warmth, flair, humor, and toe-curling sexiness. Drew Auprince and Alejandra Cruz in HOT SHOT are not only adorable together, they set the pages on fire with their romantic chemistry. I couldn't help but fall in love right along with them! And Drew's scene-stealing grandmother is more than capable of charming anyone who crosses her path -- readers included -- with her adventurousness, hilarious remarks, ...more
Louise Bird
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book, this a definite read. Book three in a trilogy and Grandma really does know best!
Rachel
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s finally time for Drew’s book and after what felt like forever it’s here and my favourite story of the series. I loved it!! 5 big stars from me.

This was a book that I both wanted to devour and savor, because I’ve been desperate to read it. I gave in and devoured it and i’m so glad I did. Drew’s story was everything I wanted and his heroine in Alejandra was the absolute perfect match for him.

I’m not going to give anything away, my lips are sealed. I will say this, you will turn the last
Jessica
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this sweet story!
Alejandra has recently broke up with her boyfriend when she first sees and is attracted to Drew. Too bad he had to momentarily leave her and then she leaves the bar. Fast forward 9 months and they meet again.
Kismet, right?
It was meant to happen.
He pretends they have been dating and then BAM! We have the makings of a good love story.

This is book 3 in the series, but it can be read on its own since each story is about a different couple.
I highly recommend it!
Donnajo
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook-2019, read-2019
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book for a honest opinion.

Hot Shot by Robin Bielman.
A great book with a great storyline.
Book 3 in the American Royalty series.
I've enjoyed this series from the first book though the third book.
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Ayekah
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally speechless. Delicious Drew. Pardon my dust while I formulate a review that may make sense.
This book is over the moon and one of my top 5 favorite reads of the year.

Full review coming
Irene

Loved Hot Shot by Robin Bielman <3
RTC.
Sue
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book so much!! I’ve read the whole series now and it’s one of my favorites. Robin’s a wonderful author. This book features the youngest Auprince brother, Drew who owns a new luxury hotel in Santa Monica. We learn that 9 months earlier he met a woman in a bar that caught his attention but she left without exchanging information. Alejandra was out celebrating her birthday with her twin sister and friends and met Drew. She was on a ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
This might be considered a slow burn romance but with every turn of the page the chemistry between Drew and Alejandra just leaps off the page. Add in the sub plot that they are faking the relationship to get Drew's match making grandmother off his back and you have a storyline that had me laughing out loud in sections and swooning with others. Who knew that the spark from a possible hook up in a bar months prior would end up being the one you fall in love with.
Amber Hughes
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Review to come! Loved it!
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
These brothers are smooth.

1-17

4.5 or 5 stars

Robin saved the best for last.

Review to come.
Angel
Aug 31, 2019
Amanda
Aug 31, 2019

• Designing His Bride (The Brides of Blossom, Texas, #3)
  • To Tame a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas Book 3)
  • Christmas with You (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #3)
  • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
  • Tucker (The McBrides of Texas #2; Eternity Springs #17)
  • True Blue Cowboy (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • The Gallos (Men of Inked, #0.5)
  • Freaks (Rizzoli & Isles, #8.5)
  • Every Time a Bell Rings
  • Holiday Mix Tape
  • Sealed Off (A Maine Clambake Mystery, #8)
  • Texas Christmas Tycoon (The Dangerous Delaneys, #3)
  • Baby, I'm Yours (Southern Roads, #0.5)
  • The Arrangement 1
  • Meandros: An Erotic Short Story
  • Entwined (The Erotic Adventures of Jane in the Jungle, #1)
  • The Scargill Cove Case Files (Arcane Society, #9.5; Looking Glass Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Bittersweet (Bitter Root Mysteries, #4)
Robin Bielman is the USA Today bestselling author of over fifteen novels. When not attached to her laptop, she loves to read, go to the beach, frequent coffee shops (and by frequent she means daily but she's trying to break the habit), and spend time with her high school sweetheart husband and two sons.

Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live

American Royalty (3 books)
  • Heartthrob (American Royalty #1)
  • Sweet Talker (American Royalty #2)