Start by marking “Leave Me Breathless: The Ivy Collection” as Want to Read:
Leave Me Breathless: The Ivy Collection

Leave Me Breathless: The Ivy Collection

When the daylight fades and time stands still.
The feeling of flying from just one touch.
Moving slowly, kissing softly.
The flash of fever, becoming lost in the flames.
Surrendering.
Going under.
These are the moments that leave us breathless.

The Ivy Collection
The Ivy symbolizes dependence, endurance, and faithfulness. This collection will feature brand new stand-alone books

To ask other readers questions about Leave Me Breathless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leave Me Breathless

Start your review of Leave Me Breathless: The Ivy Collection
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthologies
5 Stars for Legend by CM Lally

I have been a fan of CM Lally's since I read the first book she published and it has been so much fun seeing her progress and grow as a writer. I think Legend has jumped up the list to one of my favorites of hers. The characters she has created and the story she has weaved are so wonderful and easy to connect to. I adored getting to know Ian and Neenah and watching them find the strength to overcome their pasts. There are even a few background characters in Legend I
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am leaving a review for Michelle Windsor's contribution "Catching Chase." If the other stories in this collection are even half as good as this was, and I know they are by the caliber of authors listed, you have an amazing book on your hands!

Meagan Lewis and Jasper Chase literally bump into each other outside a hotel entrance and have an instant connection, even with Meagan's firey comebacks. He is wildly attracted to her and calls her a little spitfire. Jasper is a famous NFL player for the
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
5 Stars for Legend by CM Lally - Fame and good fortune is not the be all and end all of soccer great Ian Legend. Letting go of his past and working through his anger leads him down a path that uses his love of soccer to help children. Meeting his neighbor and single mom, Neenah opens up so much more than finding a friend when her son Dane becomes one of the children in his soccer camp. But can two people who have tons of baggage in their pasts break through the walls they have built? With ...more
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
This is a great collection of books written by many talented authors! I enjoyed each of the stories told within these pages and found myself endeared to many of the characters. One of the things that I love about the Leave Me Breathless: The Ivy Collection is that it includes full length, standalone novels and novellas and not just excerpts that one so often finds in these types of anthologies. It was enjoyable to read writings by some authors that I am already familiar as well as discover some ...more
Cat
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing Michelle Windsors contribution to this anthology...
If the rest of the stories are even nearly as fantastic as Catching Chase then this book is going to be such a winner.
A sheer JOY to read ,Michelle's writing is Excellent and completely drew me in right from the beginning and I did not stop loving it until the end.
The Romance between Jasper and Megan is such a whirlwind they instantly fall in love after a chance meeting in the lobby of the hotel in which they are both staying.
Natalie Jones
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love.... (Michelle Windsor’s - Catching Chase)
This is by far one of Michelle Windsor’s best stories! Before I started this journey of falling in love with Jasper and Megan I knew nothing about American football but now thanks to Michelle’s superb writing I know the basic rules of the game...may have also asked for a New England Patriots jersey for xmas too ;) I’ve literally become a women obsessed so much so that I inhaled the whole story in less than 8 hours! I couldn’t put it down!!
Jamie
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jasper chase is the prince sports fairytales are made of . I really liked the main characters names in this book. Megan & Jasper will have your kindle burning up with the intense attraction that they have to one another. A steamy read that will leave you breathless wanting more.
Michele Del Rey
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this collection. Each book was better and better. I did not put down until I finished the last book. Amazing chemistry and characters. Writing was so good it pulled me in.
Rochelle
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of authors that will give you a mix of great stories. Each story is a standalone in this set and you won’t be disappointed when you are done with it. I highly recommend this collection because you will be able to find the story that will be exactly what you need and a new author or even an old favorite. This collection has everything.
Maria
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m leaving a review for Legend by C.M. Lally. This story is a continuous surprise. We are not talking about the usual story of a sports’ romance with a famous athlete and his glamorous life, nope on the contrary, the author in this book gives a thorough glimpse of the real life with all its contradictions. Our hero is indeed a famous soccer player. When his life changes in a matter of seconds, the issue will make him revisit his entire way of looking at things . Here comes the heroine, a woman ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was expecting to skip around or skim some of the authors’ stories in this anthology, so imagine my surprise when I did the exact opposite. I read every. Single. One. I had some familiar authors that I knew I’d love (Evan Grace, KL Humphreys, Ashley Lane), but I wound up devouring every novel/novella between their contributions, as well. Not only did I have a few days’ worth of good reads in one big book, but I found some new authors to hunt for and add to my TBR pile also!
Madeleine East
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an awesome anthology with a few of my favorite authors and some new ones I discovered. Everyone of these books are amazing. Great collection of stories.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc, sports, anthology

-Anti-Venum: Vipers MC by Ashley Lane (4.0stars)
Ivy Scott and Theo Bourne were high school sweethearts until he left without a goodbye. Now, he is now the president of the Vipers MC. That might not be an issue if Ivy wasn’t so angry oh, and a member of a different MC! Can they put their differences aside and work together to help a girl? A fast paced, quick MC read with a great cameo from some of our favorite boys at Heavens Guardian MC. Told in dual POV

-Saint's Angel by K.L. Humphreys &
Jaime Reynolds
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Catching Chase is fantastic. Jasper and Megan are so darn hot and steamy...not to mention perfect together. A perfect sports romance that you simply can’t put down. This is one of my favorite stories by this author and I cannot wait to read what she comes out with next.

The rest of the stories are equally fantastic by Evan Grace, KL Donn, C.M. Lally, among others. I have found some new authors that I look forward to reading more from. It’s an anthology you will read from start to finish without
Mandy Williams
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection of stories was refreshing. I enjoyed getting the chance to read stories from new to me authors, as well as a few familiar faces. The context of all of these stories, while HEA, are not simply straight forward tales. No, they include suspense, angst and lots of sexy times. In summary, there is a story in this collection for everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Legend by C.M. Lally
This story really resonated with me. A soccer star with a bit of a temper, a single mom with a dark
Elysian Fields
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This collection is diverse and full of fun stories. I liked that some were longer then others because I could them work each into a different part of my day. The stories are all well written and I discovered some new to me authors. Each story is unique and different, yet fun and full of wonderful characters. I enjoyed them all. Here is a short review of what I liked most about each of these stories:

Legend by CM Lally is a sports romance with a slightly (?) arrogant leading man and a woman who
Mandy Munholland
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Anti Venom by Ashley Lane

5 stars definitely! I loved this story and the characters that she has created and that they are in the Heavens Guardian world ! This was definitely a page turner and hope we get to see more from Ivy and Venom ! I love how Ashley Lane makes these strong willed beautiful heroines to go with the sexy alpha heroes and I think Ivy is by far my favorite yet ! Love how she knows how to handle herself but also lets her man take control when needed . Couldn’t get
Rhonda
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this collections of stories. Each one was a pleasure to read! I highly recommend this book and then just settle down for an afternoon or evening of reading!
Cindy C
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Change Up by Evan Grace
Loved this story! It’s a baseball romance about two best friends who end up together before Sawyer goes off to spring training and it ruins their friendship. There’s a few great twists to this story when they reconnect a few years later.

Catching Chase by Michelle Windsor
Such a cute story! This is a football romance that’s starts as a hot one night stand and ends badly after a huge misunderstanding. Fast forward almost four years later when they randomly run into
Anita
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes what a read. Jasper and Megan are instantly attracted and she has no idea hes a big deal. As in he plays professional football. He loves that she sees him as just him. It's all fun and falling and flirting until things get intense.
My emotions were all wrapped up in this book. The highs, the lows and every in between. One of the best reads this year. Love love love. Well done, Michelle Windsor.
Coline Peterson
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Ivy Collection is a wonderful collection of full length books by a group of very talented authors. It was a pleasure to read these stories, each has a special couple who were searching for that one person to make you whole, who makes your life complete and your future guaranteed perfect together no matter what life throws at you, even if it was for the very first time or a second chance in love. It was great reading a new book from either an author you have read before or getting to know a ...more
Leane Ramstead
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashley-lane, review
I am reviewing Ashley Lane’s contribution Anti-Venom. What a great read, as are all of her books. Neat twist with having a woman as Vice President. The novella was fast past and kept you reading and wanting more. The only bad thing I can say is I wish it was longer! It was good to see characters from previous books. Can’t wait to read more from her. After reading this if you haven’t read anything else of hers, go and read her Heaven’s Guardian series, you won’t regret it.
Clayr Catherall
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
~ Fantastic set of books ~

Anti-Venom by Ashley Lane

Was an awesome short story. Fast paced and packed with action. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish. With its twists and turns this book was one hell of ride.

Hope we get to read more about these characters. Really enjoyed their story. I can’t wait to read more by this author.
Mona williams
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow another amazing collection of stories that were written! some deal with sports one is a very bad man another is in a biker gang. you have to read these stories of love lies and heart break. you wont be disappointed!
Krista
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great collection of stories that will keep you reading to the very last word! So many of these authors were new to me and I enjoyed reading their stories. I can't wait to discover more of their work. K.L. Humphrey happens to be a favorite of mine and I loved reading about Saint and Harla. I couldn't stop reading until it was finished. So good!
Cassie Ashford
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! Wow! Wow! This collection of books pack a punch!!! Holy smokes were they amazing! In the past collections there were a couple books in each one that stood out from the rest but that is not the case with this collection.

Hands down you will love each and every book you read. I adore KL Donn, Evan Grace and Ashley Lane already. The other authors were knew to me and I’m pumped to read more of their material.

Sue
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love collections like this, multiple stories by different authors. It gives me a chance to read stories from my favorite authors as well as find new ones to love. The Ivy collection was a great collection! I enjoyed each and every story.
Sandy Nikolas
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adair

I was so excited to see a return to the Adair Empire, of sorts. Viktor is immediately in love with Emmy. They come together in a way that is unconventional, but is so full of steamy and sweet. There are some hurdles for them to overcome, but love wins in the end!
Gladys
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought that this was a wonderful collection of reads. I love these collections so much. I feel it is a great way to take a chance on a new author, while having a safety net of being familiar with others. Plus, each collection offers a wide array of themes so I feel that there is something that will appeal to almost any romance fan, while also giving you a nice sampling to maybe broaden your horizons and find something new to enjoy. A great group of books in a must read collection. This is my ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 14, 2020 rated it liked it
COMMAND BY KL DONN

This story was good, but I have issue. Not sure how to word it, without giving spoilers away. But let's try and hope you will understand it. Lol. So, there's someone who needs to be six feet under in first chapter. But does he got killed? Big fat no. Somewhere midway, I was so frustrated, that I wanted to stop reading, because... Guess, what? Yeah, hes still freakn alive! Just kill him already. Though, I was a bit appeased few pages later. Call me bloodthirsty b¡tch. *shrugs
« previous 1 3 next »

• Leave Me Breathless: The Black Rose Collection
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Leave Me Breathless: The Lilac Collection
  • Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection
  • Code of Silence
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Luna and the Lie
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Snowed In: A Naughty Tale
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)
  • Foxlowe
  • Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: My Life
  • In the Name of the Father
  • Begin Again
Being the boy mom of a 9 and 2 year old, means Ashley Lane lives off Goldfish crumbs and Diet Coke. When her life isn't being ruled by her tiny minions and their endless activities, you can typically find her parked on the couch, Kindle within reach, catching up on the previous weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy or Hell's Kitchen.

STALK ME: