Start by marking “Darcy's Caution (Pride & Prejudice & Racecars Book 3)” as Want to Read:

Darcy's Caution (Pride & Prejudice & Racecars Book 3)

He has a stalker, but his wife is the victim.

Stock car driver Will Darcy and his wife Liz have experienced many ups and downs in their short marriage, but have faced each crisis together. Despite everything they’ve gone through, they’ve grown stronger as a couple.

Their joyful life is soon threatened by a jealous stalker who wants to rid Will of his wife. When Liz

Published August 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Darcy's Caution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darcy's Caution

Angela
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Darcy's Caution is the third book in the Pride & Prejudice & Racecars series of books by Zoe Burton. This is an interesting and modern take on the classic story, Pride & Prejudice. This is a sweet sports romance, with fast cars, drama, suspense, danger, stalking, overcoming difficulties, love, and some mystery.
In this story we meet Will and Liz Darcy. They’ve only been married for a short time, and have been through quite a lot together. Their relationship is loving and stro
Elin Eriksen
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Modern Pride and Prejudice variation .

A romantic and absolutely thrilling read.

In this third installment in the Pride & Prejudice & Racecar serie, the Darcy's are happily married and the Bingley's are planning their wedding. It can be a curse, to be the favourite child as Mrs Bennet hijack their wedding. She was a piece of something...
The Darcy's had another manic to worry about though as Elizabeth started to receive some disturbing mail and texts...

Highly engaging and entertaining read
Jenni Bishop
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Darcy's Caution (Pride & Prejudice & Racecars Book 3) by Zoe Burton is a suspense romance story that is entertaining and an engaging read. I have not read the other books in the series but did not feel I lost anything so it can be read as a standalone. The story is well rounded and is a smooth read.
There is a stalker on the loose and she is a piece of work and will stop at nothing to get the man she loves but this crazy woman is not just anyone, and she is threatening everything they ho
Laura Furuta
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By: Zoe Burton
5 out of 5 stars

The story Darcy's Caution (Pride & Prejudice & Racecars Book 3) by Zoe Burton is a sports romance book. I loved reading this story. It brings the world of racing and romance together in such a way that you will not be able to put the book down until you have read the final page. I loved reading about Will and Liz Darcy. Will is a stock car driver who loves what he does and loves Liz even more. Liz
Kerry Baker
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Darcy’s Caution by Zoe Burton is the third book in the Pride & Prejudice & Racecars series. This book is fun and exciting, with just the right amount of suspense and romance to keep things interesting.
This book really felt like it was well rounded. The characters were all well development and had great stories. And it wasn’t just the main characters. The supporting characters all played strong parts.
I enjoyed the story as well. It had a great pace about it with the author knowing exactly
Rhonda Pulk
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darcy’s Caution (Pride & Prejudice & Racecars Book 3)
By: Zoe Burton
5 out of 5 stars

This story tells of racing, romance, and some of the hazards that are faced by those who live that life. The story unfolds as someone is stalking the couple and Liz suddenly disappears. This page turner leaves the reader needing to know what happens next. This thriller should be on everyone’s must read list. Zoe Burton has driven us into the unpredictable world of racing and the reader will not be disappoi
Bobbi Wagner
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. At first I was sure what to think of it but the more I read the more I wanted to keep turning pages. This is a romance-suspense book that left me on the edge of my seat a couple of times. The characters are strong and connectable. Darcy and Liz have grown stronger as a couple despite everything they have been through. Now someone is there to threaten that bond. She disappears, will he find her in time? I don’t regret picking up this book, I highly recommend this book.
Heather Lovelace
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have a soft spot in my heart for all things Jane Austen and this book was no exception. I enjoyed this reimagining of one of my favorites, Pride and Prejudice. The author did a great job remaining true to Austen’s voice but maintaining the identity and originality of this retake. Loved reading every page. Every Austen fan should buy this now.
Sonya
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Caution!!! Hard to put down!

Great book and so ready to read what happens to our villian in this book. Can't wait to see who gets the final word...I vote on Liz!😂
Nikel27