Start by marking “The Accidental Unicorn (Accidentals #18)” as Want to Read:
The Accidental Unicorn (Accidentals #18)

The Accidental Unicorn

(Accidentals #18)

Oliver Baldwin has a problem.
And it's a big one.
He has a unicorn horn. A unicorn horn that's pink and purple and shoots glitter everywhere.
Everywhere...
But that's not all it does.
So what's a guy who, out of nowhere, has a swirly horn sprout from his head to do?
He calls the ladies of OOPS and in the process gets a bird's eye view of a world he never knew existed.
The
Published September 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Accidental Unicorn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Accidental Unicorn

Start your review of The Accidental Unicorn (Accidentals #18)
Donna
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Accidental Unicorn by Dakota Cassidy is a wonderful addition to the series. I loved that the unicorn was male. I loved Oliver, Vinnie and Baloney. The gang is as hilarious as ever. If you want an escape sure to put a smile on your face then The Accidental Unicorn is for you.
Alexia561
Love catching up with the ladies from OOPs, but The Accidental Unicorn is a little different from the other books in the series.

For starters, Oliver seems to have a unicorn horn growing out of his forehead.

Complete with glitter.

After drinking a unicorn frappuccino.

Weird, right?

But all in all, Oliver is a good guy and the ladies swoop in to help him figure things out. One of the people they reach out to for help is Vinnie, a Greek mythol
Lyn Jenkins
TGFI

Thank God For Insomnia indeed. Being a lover of unicorns and this being as adventurous as ever I was up until 4:30 am reading it. I can't believe Marty, Nina and Wanda gave been entertaining us for 11 years, with how wonderful this book was I can see another 11 in the future.
Dana Linde
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another 4 to Cassidy's most recent Accidental story. Cassidy's narration is true to the characteristics of each of her major players. Furthermore, she once again successfully integrates a meaningful theme within the chaos. While she may be running low on paranormals, I found the choice of a unicorn to be a little beyond what one might expect. I also found the explanation of Oliver's accidental transformation a little cheesy as well, but I don't know what I would devise as an alternate method. I ...more
Evelyn Dotson
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The ladies from OOPS are at it again...this time with a man sporting a Unicorn Alicorn from his head! Oliver gained a horn while at work one day and it spits purple and pink glitter. What to do? He called OOPS! They have to figure out how he gained the horn. Along the way, they meet a friend of a friend who is a watered-down Goddess, Vinnie. Uncovering what occurred, how to cure him and their normal escapades makes for another hilarious adventure for the group of paranormal. Throughout the adven ...more
Chris Dingman
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

Man I have missed this series. These books are just plain fu..ing great to quote my favorite character. Read these books, you won't be disappointed. They are laugh out loud funny, characters are real and lovable, throw in a bit of badass and each and everyone of them are unforgettable.
Author gives me a chance to escape and put aside the stresses of life in the pages of these stories, thank you. Keep writing because a long as you do I will buy them recommend them, cherish them as one of
Hsu Lee
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
How could this have happened ?
In a blink of a eye, Oliver gained an unicorn horn on his head.
On the top of that, the horn is pink and it shoots glitter. The horror !
Now, all hell broke loose.
Hunters are after him for his horn.
But have no fear, OOPS in on the job.
They will find a solution to Oliver's problem.
It has all the ingredient
Mary E. Jung
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this!

This book made me want to go back and read all the ones before it again! I laughed so hard and cried even harder. I don't think anyone could be sappy sweeter than Oliver and he deserves a rockstar like vinnie. I think my heart stopped in the endgame of this book but I'll let everyone read it and find put why. Love love love this book!
Jonette
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of fun

This is another great story from the accidentally paranormal series. I enjoy reading a book that makes me laugh when the hero's are being snarky and the story is complete and your not left with questions at the end. So thanks for another great story I look forward to reading more soon.
Anne-Kathrine
Dakota does it again :) Another wonderful book in the Accidental series. It is a bit different from the other books but just as good. As usual fell in love with all the characters. My favorite trio from OOPS are proving how amazing they are!
Rebecca Dowd
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
UNPOWERFUL GODDESSES

Did you ever try to solve a problem only to get something completely different? The ladies of OOPS are faced with that problem because a Goddess screwed up and they had to try to fix it.
stephanie huntington
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, humor, great quirky characters and an intriguing story. Great series, always good to catch up with the girls and their tribe and as usual looking forward to the next one
Sherri
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-owned
Great to see all the girls back again and meet a new couple!
Madison Sevier
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Glitter, A Unicorn & Nina... Oh my!

This just became my second favorite book of all time. Perhaps has topped the first.
I won’t get into the plot or give details away, but TAU is insanely good. We get all of the Accidental banter and humor we love plus FEELS that are just... Ugly cry worthy. Only DC can create memorable moments like those found in this book. I’ve been a fan since book 1, became obsessed with Nina by Accidentally Dead (Book 2) and TAU pulled out all the stops.
Dominiquep
Oct 19, 2019
Tammy Westpfahl
Sep 22, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Dakota Cassidy is a national bestselling author with over thirty books. She writes laugh-out-loud romantic comedy, grab-some-ice erotic romance, hot and sexy alpha males, paranormal shifters, contemporary kick-ass women, and more.

Invited by Bravo TV, Dakota was the Bravoholic for a week, wherein she snarked the hell out of all the Bravo shows. She received a starred review from Publisher Weekly f

Accidentals (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • The Accidental Werewolf (Accidentals, #1)
  • Accidentally Dead (Accidentals, #2)
  • The Accidental Human (Accidentals, #3)
  • Accidentally Demonic (Accidentals, #4)
  • Accidentally Catty (Accidentals, #5)
  • Accidentally Dead, Again (Accidentals, #6)
  • The Accidental Genie (Accidentals, #7)
  • The Accidental Werewolf 2: Something About Harry (Accidentals, #8)
  • The Accidental Dragon (Accidentals, #9)
  • Accidentally Aphrodite (Accidentals, #10)