Start by marking “Sweet and Sassy Baby Love” as Want to Read:
Sweet and Sassy Baby Love

Sweet and Sassy Baby Love

Nine NY Times and USA Today bestselling authors offer stories of men and women who go to great lengths for the children they love.
A scent of innocence, that touch of softness, an angelic nap, and deep belly laughs. Babies and toddlers bring great joy, love, humor, and even conflict into our lives. But first, we need a passionate encounter, a romance that transcends time.
Marr
Published August 30th 2019 by Chill Out!

To ask other readers questions about Sweet and Sassy Baby Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet and Sassy Baby Love

Amy
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***This is my honest review for the book "Accidental Family" by Author Donna Fasano in this anthology***

I loved it very much! With just a few words from the beginning you are already captivated and become deeply lost within the pages of the story! It's beautiful, passionate, and it's very heartfelt.. so many emotions run through you while reading this book!
I really enjoyed the characters; the easy banter between them made the book really fun to read!
I couldn't put my kindle d
Jimnlori
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection of sweet and sassy romances! If you love romance, babies, children and family stories you definitely don't want to miss out on this collection.
So far I've read An Accidental Family by Donna Fasano and loved it!
After Jeff and Sara Hampstead pass away their lawyer has notified family that they have named Robin and Jonas as co-guardians of their son Tony, but Robin and Jonas' relationship at first is barely civil. In order to make this work and to give Tony the best
Marie Bourgery
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Forever Love, Gabe and Leah agree to a temporary marriage of convenience arrangement; she for money to hire an assistant and expand her business and he to get his mother off his back about settling down so he can focus on running the family business. I thought it was cool that Leah was a wedding and divorce party planner, which seems like two polar opposites. She had one foot out the door from the beginning afraid to risk her heart and come off as clingy and in breach of their contract. Inste ...more
Lynn Smith
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and Sassy, Baby Love

Fantastic collection of romance with a few children thrown in. Each story finds love with either someone new or second chances. All complete. No cliffhangers and happy ever afters.
Marsha  Bernabe
Loved it

This is a delightful group of stories. Perfect for when you need a happily ever after to improve your day or just for that warm fuzzy feeling.
KimberlyDawn
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved every story in this anthology. Each one kept me hooked, and I just devoured the stories. I love these anthologies. You just can't go wrong with this purchase. I highly recommend it.
Margaret Baden
Jenny
Zina Colon dunn
Sep 16, 2019
Donna Fasano
Aug 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jacquie
Aug 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Janet Wintle
EILEEN M. COWIE
Barbara Jerman
Nancy Walters
Sep 15, 2019
Alicia Street is a USA Today Bestselling Author and Daphne du Maurier award-winner. She writes both sweet and steamy romance and sometimes collaborates with her husband, Roy. Her years as a professional dancer, choreographer and teacher provide the inspiration behind her Dance 'n' Luv contemporary romance series. A compulsive reader of every genre, Alicia loves watching old black-and-white movies ...more