Start by marking “Winter Wishes: A Limited-Edition Collection for Romance Lovers” as Want to Read:
Winter Wishes: A Limited-Edition Collection for Romance Lovers

Winter Wishes: A Limited-Edition Collection for Romance Lovers

Heartwarming romances to embrace your every emotion. This compilation of winter tales will warm you from your soul all the way down to the very tips of your toes.

Romance comes in many forms, shapes and all sorts of sizes. Relationships aren't perfect and love isn't always easy. There are those ups and downs and obstacles along the way. So, whether it is love at first
Published November 12th 2019 by Romance Collections

To ask other readers questions about Winter Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Wishes

Start your review of Winter Wishes: A Limited-Edition Collection for Romance Lovers
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Winter Wishes is a collection of heartwarming romances, winter tales to warm you from head to toe. The romance comes in many forms, shapes and sizes. As in real life, relationships aren't perfect and love isn't always easy. But the ups and downs and obstacles along the way are what make for a good read!

Grab your copy and see the choices the characters make about their lives and futures while trying to meet up with someone special they can love. Confusion, uncertainty, and mistakes all combine to
Nina Campbell
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading the Winter Wishes Anthology that includes one romantic love story from each of the following authors: Mckayla Schutt, Nicole Morgan, Desiree Holt, Kat Parrish, Elvira Bathory, Erin Lee, Karen Cino, T. Elizabeth Guthrie, Carmen Fox, Deelylah Mullin, Krista Aimes, Abby Gordon, Shaye Harting, and Breanna Hayse. This collection is the perfect read for any romance lover who wants to explore the writings of new authors or just wants a variety of very entertaining love stories all ...more
Rose Brown
Loved this Tale!
“The Tundra” by McKayla Schutt was an unexpected and entertaining surprise read. This paranormal romance is well-written with a good storyline. The main characters, Erin and Ace were interesting. I loved that Erin a human stood up for herself and wasn’t intimidated by the Pepper, a jealous female polar bear. Ace is a good alpha, a little less dominant than I’m used to, but a good leader for his pack. I loved this read and the characters that were created. It was the kind of book
Denise
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a NON-SPOILER REVIEW. The Tundra Exclusive by McKayla Schutt is a quick read from the Winter Wishes Boxed set. I really liked this read and it made me want to read the rest of the Winter Wishes set. Erin finds more than she anticipated in the frozen Tundra. Let's face it, who wouldn't like a polar bear that turns into a sexy alpha? While I thought that this fast paced quick read (about 40 minutes) would have made an awesome full tale, I have to admit that McKayla Schutt doesn't ...more
Christina Luberts
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
This review is for The Tundra Exclusive, written by Mckayla Schutt. Not for the rest of the books since I did not receive those stories.

This is about an hour and half read. this was a story of a person wanting to find the truth about bear shifters. What she found out was another. Erin is left for dead after a altercation. Will she make it? What will happen when Ace finds her? Will he protect her or leave her for dead? The reason I gave this story only two stars is because it felt rushed and not
Liz
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Erin has been drawn to the tundra for years. When she finally decides to write her book on the Polar Bears of the tundra and why they stay in the tundra instead of living among the cities and towns. While she is in the tundra her guides leave her on her own. Fighting to survive in the frozen land she finds a cave to try to get out of the cold until she meets a polar bear shifter. Ace is the alpha of his pack and has been searching for his mate so long he is almost ready to give up until he walks ...more
Molly
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
All of shifter kind was outed on the day that they all faced a half shift for twelve hours. A half day, wherever they were.

So the secret about shifters was out.

Yet some still chose to live apart, rather than in cities with humans. When Erin made an effort to find out why, she flat compelled to go to the Tundra.

She faced a few severe trials, and met an intense alpha along the way.

Would her interest remain in being an author? Or is she destined or determined to become a more permanent part of
Tara Heilman
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my review The Tundra Exclusive by McKayla Schutt
This was a great standalone read. Shifters around the world have come out. Erin wants exclusive on the Polar shifters in Canada. After a traumatic experience, she finds herself alone in the Tundra. But not for long. Ace comes across her and recognizes her as his mate. His pack has no intention of joining civilization. Convincing her to leave her life behind and remain with him, that might be a challenge. A short story all shifter lovers
Marie Fraser
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Tundra Exclusive by McKayla Schutt review.

I enjoyed this short shifter romance. It was well written and the story and characters are well developed. I liked the characters and their individual personalities. The story was excellent, if a bit far fetched. It had suspense, emotion, intrigue, hot chemistry and romance. I’d highly recommend this short read if your looking for something short but punchy!!

Lynn Stifle
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Accused by Carmen Fox
A very entertaining and enjoyable read! Genny's late brother is accused of murder and she is bound and determined to clear his name. His army buddy, Kace, comes to town to help Genny clear his name. Genny feels an immediate attraction to Kace and as they work together their feelings grow. This story has suspense, mystery and and plenty of steamy moments. A great book, and I highly recommend you give it a read you won't be disappointed!

I received a free copy of this book via
Lynn Partridge
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it

Verified ARC Reader
bearly a romance

A very different shifter romance with the shifters living more as bears in caves etc than as humans in houses but very well written. Quick to read and straightforward with few twists just a straightforward alpha claiming . Since this is also part of a box set you could find more but it is very easily a stand alone story ( but with enough interesting bits to want to read more of the clan )

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Trina
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book was a short quick read. Had not read anything with polar bear shifters before so was a change. The base story was sweet enough, but lacked a lot of substance. The sex scenes didn’t do it for me, in fact they ruined it for me. It appeared that the author was tossing up between a clean read and an erotic one, falling short on either.

Deb Diem
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Winter Wishes is a collection of winter and holiday stories by assorted authors. The 14 authors that have contributed to this collection are Nicole Morgan, Desiree Holt, McKayla Schutt, Kat Parrish, Elvira Bathory, Erin Lee, Karen Cino, T. Elizabeth Guthrie, Carmen Fox, Deelylah Mullen, Krista Ames, Abby Gordon, Shaye Harting and Breanna Hayse. I enjoyed reading this collection, some books more than others, overall though, it's well worth the price.
Julie
The Tundra Exclusive

Great book and story! If you love Kim Fox you will love McKayla Schutt’s writing! Erin wants the story on the bears not wanting to be apart of society but things go from bad to worse when she’s in a snow storm. Ace finds Erin freezing and feels she is his mate but how do you get your mate to stay and not run?

Lory
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is only for The Tundra by Mckayla Schiff!!! This fast paced read was enjoyable and entertaining read there wasn't much in the drama department but that didn't take away from the story. Overall a good read and I'm looking forward to checking out the other story in this book set. I received a free copy via booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Kristine L.
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is found in the Winter Wishes Box Set and this story is a fast paced, action, adventure, mysterious suspense story. Erin is a human who won't be intimidated by others and defends herself against unsavory people or shifters. The characters of Erin and Ace were strong and had steamy chemistry. I enjoyed this story by McKayla Schutt. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Killeena Savola
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Tundra Exclusive: This was a good book, a quick read but enjoyable. Erin was left in the tundra after a fright experience with her guides. Ace is the alpha of his clan and coming upon Erin in a cave changed things for him. Bringing Erin to his home to get the info to do her book not everyone is happy. But Ace must do whatever is necessary to protect Erin.

Juanita E. Arp
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is only for The Tundra Exclusive - I enjoyed reading this book, it has a good storyline. There is action and adventure, the chemistry and interaction between the characters of Erin and Ace is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Claudia
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A plethora of stories, light- hearted and of course with a happy end, set during the winter time, when humans and animals love to be closer to each other.
A collection of romances by different authors, this is a perfect time to expand your reading horizon and discover new authors of the genre.
Heather Wamboldt
** The Tundra Exclusive - McKayla Schutt **

I loved the story about Erin and polar bear shifter Ace. The characters are well defined, likable, and are fated mates even though she doesn't know it. The storyline is well written and entertaining, with danger, drama, adventure, and romance.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Barbie-Ann Clark
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Scarolet Ellis
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Tundra Exclusive- (Only in the Winter Wishes Box Set) by McKayla Schutt is an amazing story to read. This is an amazing story in this amazing box set that you will love reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about paranormal romances.

Wanda Jewell
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. At first I thought that the bear was a real jerk, but as you read the story you discover he isn't. This was a good shifter romance.

Lucinda
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Tundra Exclusive - McKayla Schutt

I loved this book! It was well written with great characters! I really enjoyed how the story played out and I would recommend it to others!

Donna Hokanson
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great line up of stories

This box set has done really good stories in it and a great line up of authors.
I likes the Tundra Exclusive for a great paranormal romance in this collection. It has a real clever story line.
All these stories are good.
I recommend this box set.
Lisa
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written. Interesting storyline. Likeable characters. Many twists in the plot to keep it interesting. Just the right amount of drama and suspense.

Gaynor Jones
Beary good

The Tundra Exclusive - McKayla Schutt

Erin and Acr are fated mates from different worlds. Will love and list be enough to keep then together or will the call of the city be louder than the call of the heart?
Hot, sexy, angsty and more!
Mary Sopsko
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story pulled me in from the very beginning and kept me reading until the very end . The characters and storylines were so interesting to read.

Melvena Asa
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is great it is only available in Winter Wishes box set but it is worth the purchase. Exciting twists and turns that you will not want to put it down. Loved it

Elvira
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great boxset which has well developed and engaging and lots of chemistry throughout the pages. Storylines flowed smoothly.

• Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • A Shifter's Christmas Box Set
  • Dragon's Mate (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 1)
  • Renewal (Enchanted Foxes, #4)
  • The Rescuer: Wolf (Cover Six Security, #5)
  • Brock's Pleasure (Kodiak Dating Agency, #3)
  • Fae Deception (The Kincaid Werewolves Book 4)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Matching Bloodlines (The Princeton Allegiant Series Book 3)
  • Taken (Enchanted Foxes, #3)
  • Panther Hunted (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book #2)
  • Los Diablos: A Dragon Shifter MC Romance
  • Strike (Alien Breed Series 3.1 - English Edition)
  • Sara's Dark Secret: A Protector Redemption Single Mom Romance (Hockey Playing Lion Shifter Dads)
  • The Assassin and the Soldier
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 21-30
  • British Bratva: A Russian Mafia Romance (Russian Underworld Book 2)
“I was more than a soldier, and killing couldn’t be the only thing I did well. Given half a chance, I could love, too.
Accused” by Carmen Fox”
0 likes
“To his surprise and delight, she leaned against him as if it were perfectly natural for him to hold her as she cooked their meal. And it feels so damn right.
Jason - Thawing the Master's Heart”
0 likes