Start by marking “Bind Me, Sir” as Want to Read:
Bind Me, Sir

Bind Me, Sir

As part of the British peerage, Jordan Graystone knows what it’s like to live in the public eye. Which is why he holds hard limits when it comes to scening with submissives—no kissing, no penetration. Both lead to unwanted emotions and women attempting to take more than he’s willing to give.

Entrusted with the care of raising her younger sister is a responsibility Natalie P
Published September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bind Me, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bind Me, Sir

SBee Reviews
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
★ Pursuing his true heart’s desire ★

—>>> As one of the CEOs of a cybersecurity firm JAG, Lord Graystone has everything he could possibly want but not what he deeply yearned to have: a submissive to call his very own, who wants him for himself. Not his money. Not his title. When he literally bumps into an unknown female who was scurrying about in the mansion owned by his friend, the instant lust he feels for Natalie keeps him on his toes, the one woman in a long while who has somehow alr
Rhonda
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan Graystone hates being in the public eye. Natalie Perez is just trying to raise her very troubled sister after their parents are killed. When they both run into each other at her place of work, he's intrigued but refuses to get emotionally involved. It's never turned out good for him in the past, why should it now? The drama that her sister causes ends up giving Natalie some free time and her boss decides to play matchmaker. What is going to happen when Natalie is a natural submissive and ...more
Annette
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good “heartwarming naïve girl gets her happy ever after” story. Natalie is doing her best to look after and keep her younger sister who doesn’t want help in line. She does have a secret interest in bondage that one wouldn’t expect in this naïve girl.

Jordan, Lord Greystone, is one of three close friends that live the BDSM lifestyle. He is totally taken with Natalie upon meeting her which is highly unusual for him as she is not his usual type of girl.

He helps her discover her full love of
Kelly Kemmerly
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bind Me, Sir is a perfect story of two kindred hearts who find each other in the most unexpected ways. Natalie and Jordan come from opposite sides of the pond and live completely different lives. Natalie is a personal assistance forced to give up her dreams to care for her younger sister. While Jordan is a British Lord who has all anyone could ever wish for, except someone to call his own.

Their attraction is instant, like sparks off a flame, burning deeper until neither one can ignore the heat.
Julie Ayling
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jordan graystone * sigh * I always fall for a man with a accent.
Jordan comes from money and hates being in the public eye he has a hard time and I mean a really hard time trusting he thinks every woman is just after his money his title..

Natalie is a hard worker always looking after everyone first especially her drunken sister that her sister comes before her she does not take time for herself that is until she meets Jordan and his world .
When Jordan first meets Natalia, his thinking is like a
Marianela Aybar
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! I could not put this down. Jordan and Natalie are scorching! They both have their reservations and have a lot to get through when it comes to themselves and their relationship but Jordan likes a good submissive and Natalie turns out to be just what he needed. There's heat, love, some hard truths and so much more!

Amy
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Self sacrificing, loving sister Natalie is destined for sadness and sorrow. Until she can let her sister go. To grow up, take responsibility for her actions. It is a hard lesson to learn. Sexy, determined, dominant Jordan teaches her to let go and forgive herself.

Tami
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan and Natalie were such a wonderful couple with great chemistry. I fell in love with them, especially with dominant Jordan, right from the beginning. I was feeling like riding a roller coaster while reading, there were scenes where I laughed out loud and also scenes where I teared up. I feel Bind Me, Sir is a successful start of a new series. I am looking forward to reading the next book.
Rebecca
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was intense. It was a fun little ride from the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy
Lisa L.
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is a great read, a novella, and a start of a new contemporary romance series by Lynn Burke. It has just the right amount of sweet mixed in with holy hotness that burns in these pages!!
Natalie has put her life on hold to take care of her younger sister after the tragic death of her parents. She doesn’t really mind,she loves her sister but it would be so much easier if only her sister listened and appreciated anything she did for her.
Does family obligations out way any personal happines
Theresa Doherty
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shaken and stirred, what's not to like, Natalie, PA to Lily, who is ,wife of Adam, who is partner and friend to Lord Jordan Graystone. Coming to Adam's estate for a JAG meeting and also to play in the church, their own private BDSM club, Jordan bumps into Natalie literally, and it seems he can't stop thinking about her, but she is not in the lifestyle and has baggage, plus Jordan has his own hard limits and Natalie could be one of them. A big yes for me a very intimate BDSM club for friends make ...more
Suzanne Irving
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
As with all of the other books that I have read of Lynn’s this book is centered on relationships. While there is sex and some light bdsm it is the way her characters interact that I really enjoyed. The two main characters Jordan and Natalie each have there own reasons to avoid relationships but are quickly drawn to each other. One of the few complaints that I have is that the quickness of their attraction isn’t as believable as the rest of the book. My other problem is connected to this in that ...more
Mary
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Natalie and Jordan's story. Two people not looking for anything, meeting each other when they least expect. This is a BDSM story about a Dom and a Sub neither anticipating finding the person that can fulfill their needs. I enjoyed this story a lot. It's a fairly quick read and very much worth reading! These two can't be any more perfect for each other. Two pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly.
Sandy
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting epilogue.
The tale of Natalie a self-sacrificing and submissive with Jordan the Dom and businessman was more than I expected. Both of the characters need to learn to let go and the author did a splendid job of showing this in her writing. I liked the characters there was depth to them there was also an intense and sometimes a light-heartedness to the story. This is a very adult story lot of steam. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Justen Perkins
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Here is a book with plenty of steam to set a phone ablaze. It's a shorter read but has plenty to draw you in and mesmerize you with a page turning story line.

Amy Miller
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story was so good. I don't like to give away any of the book, but I will say that it was fun, fresh, and sinfully good. Loved Jordan & Natalie and what they bring to the story!
Susan Freestone
Sep 02, 2019
Jamie
marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2019
Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.