Start by marking “The Lightning Conjurer: The Christening” as Want to Read:
The Lightning Conjurer: The Christening

The Lightning Conjurer: The Christening

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
It’s been two months since the Day of Enlightenment, the day a true Pentamancer emerged once more on the world stage after centuries of extinction.

Under the protective arm of the Magistrate, Aspen has agreed to cooperate with the Inner Circle in hopes that her radical visions for the Elementalist community can be realized. On the surface, things are going well: she’s been
Published September 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Lightning Conjurer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lightning Conjurer

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Marco Reubzaet
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in this trilogy is different from the others. First of all, it cannot be read as a standalone story. On the one hand, this means you need to make sure you are aware of the story so far before you start reading, but on the other, it saves introduction time. Secondly, the situation at the beginning of the book is so vastly different from the one in the other books, that a new introduction is necessary - and provided.

The latter has consequences for the pacing of the book: it builds t
Darcy Smith
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of a kind. The Lightning Conjurer: The Christening is an amazing, outstanding story. It has so many ups and downs throughout the entire story. It will pull you one way only to throw you for a loop into another way. I loved Rowan/Aspen. She was strong, feisty, caring, loving, intelligent, and a strong sense of justice. Aiden is sweet as always but strong and protective. I loved Ori and his humor. The of the support characters are amazingly developed and add so much to the story ...more
Allyson Taylor
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was such pleasure to read Aspen's story, her heartaches and triumphs felt so honest and I was very connected to her throughout this series.
The rest of my review will remain as spoiler free as possible: I was VERY anxious about a certain phone buddy that Aspen had throughout most of the book, I felt that she has become such a different person than her life before losing her memories that I just couldn't bear the possibility! Aiden is an absolute treasure and so compassionate that his point of
Tina Merritt
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and entire series!! This installment gave you love, action, and best of all closure!! I am a huge fan of closure and this story explains things, ties up loose ends and gives you a good glimpse at where the characters life’s paths are going!!! A must read!! 💖💖
Rebecca
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FREAKING COW. I'm too emotional right now to leave a proper review. Ummm... Suffice it to say: 1) this is easily the best book I've read ALL YEAR; 2) I have never been more satisfied with a trilogy ending.

WOW. Just WOW. If you haven't read this series yet, you are seriously missing out.
Denise Campbell
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this is one of the best reads I have had all year. I loved the story of Aspen/Rowen as she comes into her powers and the elementalist community. I had an emotional time but it was well worth it.
Margaret Hunt
Shannon Ann Bliesner
marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2019
Rachel Rener
Sep 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Rener graduated from the University of Colorado after focusing on Psychology and Neuroscience. She lived overseas in both Japan and Turkey teaching English, then returned back to Colorado after missing her friends and the gorgeous skies there.

When she's not engrossed in writing, Rachel enjoys painting, reading, photography, traveling, and, most recently, getting clay everywhere except cente