Start by marking “Loving The Game (Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority, #1)” as Want to Read:
Loving The Game (Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority, #1)

Loving The Game

(Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority #1)

A brand new Thirty-Something In The City spin off Series

He loved her. She gave him her virginity. And they’ve avoided each other ever since. Has time diluted what they once felt for each other, or are they doomed to make the same mistakes.

She was his first love. He believed they had the rest of their lives ahead of them. That was before she left without a back
Published September 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Loving The Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving The Game

Start your review of Loving The Game (Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority, #1)
Carey S.
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tyler Beyers and Jill Sanders have known each other since they were 7 years old. They have mutual friends and Tyler’s sister is one of Jill’s best friends. Because of their interconnectedness and their mutual crushes on each other, they became lovers right before Jill left for college. Tyler was ready to get serious with Jill, but Jill ran scared. Over the following ten years, they tried to be pleasant around each other whenever they saw the other one, but they generally avoided each other. Fina ...more
Gwen Shafer
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First book I read from Bailie. I absolutely loved this one. It was an amazing book from beginning to end. I absolutely love second chance romance books and that is what this one is. Tyler is one amazing Rugby player. Jill Sanders who use to be his best friend and wanted to be so much more than that is back in his life. But will things work out for these two a second time around? These two have been through a lot with each other and are going to go through so much more. Will Tyler be able to conv ...more
Kyan Wolfe
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tyler and Jill have known each other and been friends for seven years. They attempted a relationship before Jill left for college but the timing just wasn't there. Years later... they get another chance. A chance to see what can come of their relationship. Both of them have had mutual crushes on each other for a while and the timing has never been right.

This is one of my favorite types of storylines, right behind brothers best friend romances. I love getting to see characters that you know belo
Sharon
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tyler and Jill have known each other since they were little. Jill is Tyler’s sisters best friend. They finally give into each other’s attraction and start a relationship that ends when Jill leaves him behind and heads for college.
They have seen each other due to friend connection. When Jill gets a job that puts her in contact with Professional Rugby player Tyler the emotions, attraction and past come together .
What I enjoyed about this second chance romance is that these characters m
Denise Van plew
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first time in reading this author. I do not usually even read novels with this in the storyline but this one picked at my curiosity. This also would fall into category of second chance to see if they can make it happen or let it get balled up. I myself think if they are meant it will happen. Tyler and Jill give you their story once again it would seem with now a different level. Sports is not really my thing but I do like when it contains more than that as this one does. You watch as ...more
Jennifer D.
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Quick, steamy read. I enjoyed this book and the characters but found the storyline lacking a bit. I felt like I was coming into the series in the middle and should have known the characters even though this is the first in a spinoff series. I would definitely read another book by this author.

Gemma Cooper
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow another fantastic story from Bailie, I love how she writes about things that can actually happen and that you can relate too. This story is about Tyler and Jill and they have great chemistry which keeps you gripped from the start, but all the characters in the book are great and look forward to reading about them too. I definitely recommend this book.
Andrea Morgan
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tyler and Jill's book is another fantastic addition to the series a story of the one that got away!!!!

True love will always find its way back if its ment to be and jill and tyler are certainly ment to be but can jill risk everything for him and is tyler willing to risk his heart yet again??

"Who would've thought id met the love of my life at age seven"

A brilliantly written story of true love with a wonderful group of characters that i love reading about.<
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series from this talented author, and I loved Jill and Tyler’s story. This is a beautifully written story which is a riveting sports romance. I am in awe in how this gifted author has grown from strength to strength with each of her stories, and she is certainly not going to disappoint her readers. I cannot wait to read more, and highly recommend for all readers.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first read by this author and enjoyable. I liked the characters and the storyline. I also liked the fact that in this second chance romance that they didn't play too many games....they are mature enough to know what they want. I'm interested in reading the next in the series and the other series The Coopers that has cross over characters.
Ashleigh Christou
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Jill and Tyler are both great characters, the tension between them makes for a great story. There’s lots of relatable issues going on and I found it was fast paced and hooked me in from the very first chapter. I will definitely be keeping track of this series as they come about.
Tammy Crawford
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving the Game is the first book in the new series. This story is about Tyler and Jill. I really enjoyed reading this book. This story contained romance, drama, love of friends, and heartache. Tyler and Jill's chemistry was hot, but their relationship was an emotional rollercoaster. Loved this second chance love story. Couldn't put this book down. You will enjoy.
Sophie Ruthven
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every book from this author just gets better and better.
For someone who only started releasing books this year she is one to watch out for!
This book hooks you from start to finish with a few right hooks thrown in between.
Don't miss out on this love of a life time story.
One click today.
Rina's Reads
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a quick easy read.
While I enjoyed it, it just missed the mark with me.
There was a wonderful back story weaved into Tyler and Jill's story which made for an interesting read. Sexy times and drama woven throughout kept me reading.
Auzelia
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1st book in a new series, but 3rd in the interconnecting universe! (You don’t NEED to read the other, but seriously WHY would you deny yourself then?)

This book is just brilliant, her ability to write and portray the characters as a new author is so good!

Can’t wait for more!
lori
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this series. I don't normally read sports romance books but I'm glad I took a chance on this one. I really enjoyed it. I really love Jill and Tyler. They are so cute but so infuriating at the same time. I definitely recommend this book.
Bethany McNease
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tyler and Jill were amazing! I loved that they didn't follow the typical formula for a romance. They were who they were. This is a wonderful second chance romance. I am definitely looking forward to more from this author!
Thi
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good read. It was great that Taylor and Jill got their second chance.
Mona williams
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was actually a really great book! she gave him her v card than she got burned . now shes back and might have a second chance with him. only hes a playboy. can she tame him? read to find out!
Anna Arison
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Hunter and Kylie are awesome.
Jessica
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Good second chance lovers read. Love the interconnected friends and characters and would definitely read more about these friends.
Cherie Maggi
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first story I have read by this author and will read others. . I did enjoy the story but just felt there was something missing.
Brandy Freeman
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book!
The relationship between Tyler and Jill will take you on a journey and put you through the feels!
Leah Blanks
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was amazing the ups and downs and everything in between i absolutely loved it I don’t even know what to say without giving anything way I love the author she is amazing if u have ever read any of her books u will want to read this one I guess all I can say is wow wow wow
Clayr Catherall
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book!
It grabbed me from the start. I couldn’t put my kindle down.
Really enjoying this series. Can’t wait for the next book
R.A. Winter
Pamela Kras
Veronica Garcia
Julia Harley
Sep 10, 2019

• Replaced (Sacred Duet Book Two)
  • The Rest of Me
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance Duet, #1)
  • Christmas Hostage
  • It Had to Be You
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Misplaced (Sacred Duet Book One)
  • Long Road Home
  • Dreaming With A Broken Heart (Hollywood Legends, #1)
  • Paradox
  • Christmas Captive
  • Hulk (Thorny Devils MC #2)
  • Thor (Thorny Devils MC #1)
  • Let Me Love You
  • Blue (Black Ties, #1)
  • Tinder Heart
  • Our Song
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)