Start by marking “Curse of Crowns: Kings Transcend” as Want to Read:
Curse of Crowns: Kings Transcend

Curse of Crowns: Kings Transcend

In Curse of Crowns, comes an original series from Author Garris L. R. Coleman that is full of mystery, action, romance, and surprises that are sure to excite fantasy fans from all over. In volume one, the epic tale packs a riveting adventure certain to keep readers desiring more.

Before the dawn of existence lies the setting of darkness until the light was born. With it
Published October 1st 2019 by Garris L. R. Coleman

To ask other readers questions about Curse of Crowns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curse of Crowns

Start your review of Curse of Crowns: Kings Transcend
Francisca Pinto
OK OK. Típico final que termina con una bomba. AND I LIKE IT

Me dieron este libro a cambio de una reseña honesta. Debo decir que si me aburrí un poco al principio y no encontraba el porque de las distintas historias, nos presentan 3 realidades en las que nos cuentan como cada una de ellas viven con una maldición que supuestamente es una leyenda, que al parecer no es solo eso... Y uuuuh!!

Lo que pasa al final del libro... WTF WHY? Por qué termina así? Cuál es la idea de no decirnos que va a pasar?
Abantika(hiltonjenkin)
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kings Transcend by Garris L. R. Coleman is the first installment in the fantasy series of Curse of Crowns.

Filled with beautiful and uncommon names this book is set in a completely different world that is described vividly by the author. The vibe set is completely intriguing and the plot is twisty. This book is full of surprises. You get a slight hint of the roller coaster ride you are getting into, in the very first chapter of the novel. The element of shock, curiousity and wonder is present in
Leia Scoular
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: collections
My new favorite series! I could not put this book down. The way the story unfolds keeps you on the edge of your seat. I really loved the way the story was told. Definitely an original. The character's names were refreshingly different, and the ending I did not see it coming!! I cannot wait for the next book.
Kendra
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is addictive - you can’t put it down.

The authors style of writing is so imaginative and captivating. It’s very elegant and well thought out, the story moves at its own pace keeping you gripped with every single word. The descriptions transport you to the different worlds the imagery created is mind blowing I loved this story and can not wait to continue reading The series
Muyiwa Augustine
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is one that depicts the true heart of fantasy. Many of its kind may not be seen ever again, so I advise whosoever could read this review to please help themselves to KINGS TRANSCEND by Garris L.R Coleman. It is the first installment in the Curse of Crowns fantasy book series. The Narrative is great and the Plot splendid.
Michele
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-read, favorites
Number of stars 5 out of 5.

I love this book so much that I readed it twice. I can't wait for book two. I really love this author writing and it's fast paced.

I really do recommend you guys to pick up this book, you will love it too.
Abru Bertino
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The book is full of surprises, twists and turns, which make you want to know more and never stop reading. The plot is well made and has a variety of characters as, kings, princesses, witches and creatures, that
Jenipher
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was fantastic I couldn't put it. I am hoping it be made into a tv series. It is exceptionally well written very detailed I am anxiously awaiting book 2 ...this book has in fantasy, mystery, action everything you are looking in a great book I would have given it more than 5 stars if possible its that good...go get this book you will not regret it.
Morgan
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is full of surprises, twists and turns. The imagery is insanely beautiful and really makes you feel like you are walking alongside the characters (which have incredibly beautiful and unique names may I add). This book is incredibly detailed and has amazing maps drawn to add to the imagery. I really enjoyed the fantasy of this book, the ending is not one you’d be able to predict. 5/5
Louie L Braddy III
It's good. It is rich with details. Reading it really ignited my imagination.
Garris Coleman
Aug 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
On October 1, 2019, comes the book release of Curse of Crowns Volume One Kings Transcend

Curse of Crowns is based on the unfolding of The War On All Shores Series, set in the fictional worlds of Vargha and Argon. In the first volume, dreams are not what they seem. Nobles struggle to control the currency. Behind it all, an ominous evil lurks
Joel Stafford
Nov 18, 2019

• Meet Me on the Mountain: The Prequel to the Cassidy Kincaid Series
  • Lying Next to Me
  • Viva Durant and The Secret of the Silver Buttons
  • Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)
  • Pumpkinheads
  • Calíope, agente de Nunca Jamás
  • Desire of Whimsy
  • Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5)
  • The Misguided Empath
  • So Absurd It Must Be True: funny tales for dirty minds (Unique and Absurd Book 1)
  • A Light from the Ashes
  • Infinite Shades of Happiness: Love & Virtual Dating: Part 1: Millennial (Online Dating)
  • Girlfriend, Interrupted
  • Teen Titans: Raven
  • Destiny's War (Saladin's Secret #1)
  • Planet of Muladi: A Collection of Short Stories
  • The End and Other Beginnings: Stories from the Future
  • You Think You Know Someone
Garris L. R. Coleman is the author of Novel series Curse of Crowns. His first book in the series of War On All Shores is titled Kings Transcend and is set to debut on October 1st, 2019. He enjoys writing fantasy fiction and creating many forms of art such as painting, music, and photography. Born in 1978, he grew up creating short stories ever since he could talk.
At the age of four, he picked up