Start by marking “Elite Power: Trent” as Want to Read:
Elite Power: Trent

Elite Power: Trent

~ ~ ~ ~ Prince Trent Konig ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was born an Elite and forged by the king!
I’m ruthless and soulless, a bastard to fear!
I’m merciless, I’m fierce, and trained to kill.
I’m broken, I’m evil, not worthy of her love.
My Baby Girl has a halo; she’s truly an angel.
I always knew she’s my soul mate, and yet I force myself to wait.
This wild need compels me to
Published September 29th 2019 by Legacy Romance Press

To ask other readers questions about Elite Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elite Power

Teri Caiazzo
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves adventure and romance
At the age of 14 years old, Trent Konig, sees his father killed, his mother has been kidnapped by a sex ring, his grandfather is almost killed, and laying beside him on the ground. He urges Trent to shoot the man nearing them that wants to kill the both of them, and he does as his grandfather wishes. His grandfather declares him a man that day.
Trent is next in line to become King of the Elite, he is secretly dating a young girl, Yvette Kaiser, who he wants as his queen, but first he wants
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
A dark mafia romance? OH Yes, please! I couldn't wait to get stuck into this after reading the blurb and stuck in I got! I did enjoy this book although I did feel it was a bit rushed in places.

Trent's is the first story and a great start to this series. He is a dark alpha from the Elite, he is the Prince, the next in line to take over the business and he is ready to take his grandfather's place in the world of corruption. Trent has already given his heart and soul to Lady Yvette Kaiser who is f
Lori Hammons
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trent and Yvette's story is fraught with intense feelings, and dangerous situations that add to my enjoyment of the book very much.
Carmen  Torres
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given the privilege of Beta reading this book. The book captures you from page one. You don’t want to stop reading it. This world of cruelty,corruption, secrets and lies forge these men. But when love comes calling these men are brought down to their knees. Though they fight to survive.Par excellence on this book. Look forward to more in this series.
Steph
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trent is the first book in the exciting and hot mafia romance series of PT Macias. I must confess I have read a lot of mafia romance books because I consider them my guilty pleasure. Nevertheless, this novel was a page turner in a unique an exciting way.
Trent lived a harsh live, having to turn from a kid into a man in speed record to assume his position in the Elites for the sake of his family. He has experienced the consequences of power and greed first hand and realized that appearances are e
Tina Oatts
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an arc of this book and all I can say is that it's fantastic. I keeps you wanting to read it page after page. Definitely can't wait for the next in the series.
Karen Komarinski
I was asked to take part of PT Macias Beta team & I’m very excited to be apart of this team.
Elite Power Trent:
This story hits the ground running; Trent at the age 14 has to grow up quicker then his Grandfather the King of Elites wanted him to but he had to become a man to save himself and his Grandfather unfortunately he looses his father & Mother the same day all because of greed & power. This is a Society is made up of Elite Supreme power that is made up of a cast system tha
P.T. Macias
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Aղցela W.
Sep 27, 2019
Solmarie
Oct 06, 2019
Romance of Mythical Empires By P.T. Macias

I've been reading in the romance and suspense genre since I was a young girl. I dreamed of writing paranormal tales that are packed with fiery romance, incredible sexy wild men, exciting realms, and a dash of suspense.

My greatest thrill in writing the paranormal genre are the limitless range of characteristics, powers, and weaknesse