Start by marking “Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)

Sink or Swim

(Beach Kingdom #3)

Andrew Prince wakes up before everyone else. He schedules the bar shifts, demands perfection from Long Beach’s lifeguards—most of all himself—and makes sure the family debts are paid. His unfaltering work ethic might leave him exhausted, but it comes with one advantage. It distracts him from the love he’s been harboring since childhood for the girl next door—who he cannot ...more
Published August 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sink or Swim, please sign up.
Sharon
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc-books
So the queen Tessa Bailey has come out with yet again... another masterpiece in which concludes of a friends to lovers romance that will have you swooned away with through EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE. OF. THIS. BOOK!

We first met Andrew and Jiya in the first installment of the Beach Kingdom series. And the moment Tessa mentioned them, I. WAS. HOOKED! When it comes down to friends to lovers there is no denying that my life for them, it is kind of immense. And when you combine that sub-genre trope alongs
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***2.5 Stars***

Sad and disappointed, your table is ready.

Image result for sad and disappointed gif

This was one of my most anticipated reads of the summer, and it ended up being a melodramatic frustrating mess. I'm so bummed.

After finishing Heat Stroke, I was practically salivating for Andrew and Jiya's book. Best friends to lovers with years of pining...oh yes...YEARS! Their brief scenes together were filled with so much tension and yearning I just knew their book was going to pull at the heartstrings.

Well...unfortunately, it didn't
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Ask me the question' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

If you have read Tessa’s Beach Kingdom books, you’ve been expecting this story since the very beginning. We’ve had teasings of Andrew and Jiya all over the other two books and finally we are getting what we’ve been waiting for: the conclusion of this series with a wonderful friends-to-lovers romance. And of course, queen Tessa Bailey did not fail us!

Sink or Swim is the final installment of Tessa’s Beach K
London
Probably one of the worst hero’s this author has ever written. The worst case of martyrdom syndrome I’ve read in a while too.

When the heroine is away for College Her mother tells the hero about her dating (she wasn’t) and because he was so upset over it he decides to fuck the world. He later decides To remain celibate, which he does for the next 10+ years. But I don’t really give a fucking shit that he was celibate. When she does come back into his life , another six years go by without him tryi
Isabella.R
3 Selflessness Stars ⭐

Andrew Prince and Jiya Dalal have been friends since forever. These two share a kinship that’s been formed from childhood; friendship, love and now attraction. From the very beginning it is evident that their love for each other is mutual. But for unknown reasons, it has remained unrequited and hidden. Jiya is feeling that time is ticking on and that surely her time for happiness is now…

"Reality meant a potential future with someone besides Andrew. She might never feel abo
Leigh
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tessa Bailey's writing has changed ever since she involved herself with a certain writing duo. From a marketing perspective I see how this book caters towards that writing duo's audience.

I really enjoyed Runaway Girl and some of her Brazen books but this series is just not written well. I really see the writing's duo influences in this book trying to make it a hot sexy contemporary. She did a great job with making a hot and sexy contemporary with her Brazen books but this book and series is comp
Melanie (mells_view)
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Don’t think about what we missed, think about how we’re going to have it in the future.”

I didn’t think that the Beach Kingdom series could get any more emotional or steamy, and then Andrew and Jiya proved me WRONG. This life long best friends to lovers read is NOT an easy road, but the angst is good and the tension will have you sweating. Andrew doesn’t think he is good enough for Jiya’s love and Jiya just doesn’t think Andrew loves her the way she loves him. Oh these two. But not so fast, thi
Tracy  C
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally I get to read Andrew's story....and it was worth the wait. Bailey never fails to rev the ole engine with her dirty talking Alphas. Andrew was torturing himself because of his past, trying to stay away form Jiya for her own good. But these two were meant to be and the chemistry is explosive. I loved this whole series!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Andrew and Jiya have been best friends for years with deeper feelings underlying. On the night he planned to ask for more he committed a crime that made him feel unworthy. Jiya left for college and they remained friends. Even when she returned their friendship remained strong and constant for them both, the problem was they both secretly wanted more. Realizing that she was spending her life waiting for Andrew to make a move Jiya starts dating. Andrew knows that he isn't good enough
Lynn
Aug 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
I gave this book a try after reading the sample. The prologue captured my attention, probably because I enjoy reading the best friend to lover trope as long as the characters doesn’t ruin it for me.
After the prologue, I struggled to read deeper into the story. First, I struggled with Jiya’s voice, and also the writing style. It might be me considering I didn’t enjoy the plot.

Truthfully, I was expecting best friends denying their feeling, while flirting, overwhelmed with passion, and a touch of
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
This might be my favorite of the series!! Tessa Bailey does friends-to-lovers sooo well. I adored Jiya and Andrew!!
Alex ♈
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
This whole series was so fun to read. I love all three brothers! Andrew and Jiya's friends to lovers story was sexy, heartwarming and had just a dash of angst that I really enjoyed.
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
 photo sinkor.jpg

Andrew and Jiya are EXPLOSIVE in Sink or Swim. The delicious tension between these two best friends is off the charts! I feel like I’ve been waiting ages for this story! Tessa Bailey does not disappoint.

Andrew and Jiya are the epitome of best friends. They both have hidden feelings for each other and for reasons she doesn’t know about, Andrew can’t make it known. Getting their HEA is supremely satisfying, angsty, and hotter than hell!

I adored Tessa’s Beach Kingdom series, and this one caps i
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Sink or Swim is the final book in the Beach Kingdom series and the angst is HIGH. Andrew is, by far, the most serious and dedicated brother and he has forgone his own happiness for years. He has spent his life cleaning up his father's messes and pining for Jiya, his best friend. Jiya waits for a long time for Andrew to make the move, but it never happens and she realizes she has to move on with her life.

As I mentioned, so much angst you guys. Andrew is one seriously tortured guy. He is
Mandy
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the PERFECT ending to an amazing series! Andrew and Jiya absolutely blew me away, and friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes ever!!! Tessa brought all the emotions with this one....so many yearning, angsty, sweet, dirty, funny feels. I never wanted it to end!

Being the oldest Prince brother puts a lot of pressure on Andrew to take care of business and make sure his loved ones are taken care of. He works hard to keep the family bar busy and heads up the lifeguards during the summ
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, sonal, arcs
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 STARS

Another fantastic read, full of sexual tension,drama and steamy moments. Jiya and Andrew's story is intense and sweet!They are both madly in love with each other, but they have no idea what to do about it.They were both friends and they were close.

“𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐’𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?”

If you like friends to lovers this is what you need! Sink or Swim was sweet,sexy and fun!Great read for the beach!

Gi's Spot Reviews

4 ‘ Ask Me The Question’ Stars

Gahhh, the angst… The believed to be unrequited love… The inner battle between full on ALPHA and the tortured self deprecating male… And most of all the omnipresent, full body and mind scorching, SEXUAL TENSION!!! Sink or Swim is without a doubt an emotional and sexiness overload!!!

This book was one of my most anticipated this year, as Beach Kingdom is without a doubt one of my all time fav series. And these two sure put me
Skylar
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa Nelly! Jiya And Andrew killed it. Tessa Bailey switched some shit up in this one.
Andrew and Jiya have loved one another since they were kids. Andrew has dirtied his hands in a big way. He'll do anything to protect his next door neighbor from the repercussions. It doesn't stop his obsession, passion, and need for her. Jaya has a dream to fly and Andrew is determined to make sure she does in every way.
Jaya is pretty fucking frustrated that Andrew is never going to make his move.
Kate V
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tessa Bailey is the queen of dirty talk and steamy scenes. I've been waiting for this story for a while and it did not disappoint. Marcus and Jamie are still my favorite but Andrew and Jiya are a close second. Andrew was so sweet and I don't know how she did it but she wrote him as both an alpha male and a sweetie. I'm not really sure how to explain it but his character was just so delicious. And Jiya was such a refreshing character. She knew who she was and want she wanted and didn't take crap ...more
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
My shelf is perfect for this garbage. “Avoid like the plague” or more avoid this like a std. I’m sure that’s what the hero have since he decided it’ll be a good idea to have sex with everything while wanting the h. That’s smart, risk getting a std because he’s too much of a coward to ask the twat of the heroine out. And the twat? A 29-30 year old virgin.
Lovinghotbooks1
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tessa-bailey, kindle, arc
Last book in this series is a story that made me cry, I loved it though. This author is one of my “one click” authors so I was certain I would like it and she doesn’t disappoint at all.

The characters is developed in to realistic personalities with flaws and all. I feel like I know them after the previous book.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and plenty of nice dialogues.
The chemistry between Jiya and Andrew is sizzling hot from the first chapter.
It’s a fabulous world the author has b
Jacqueline Francis
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional!

Whenever I read a Tessa Bailey book, I know there are a few things that I can count on. One of them is exceptionally hot and sexy characters. Another is dirty talk galore. Sink or Swim brings BOTH!

This was a fun read with lots of drama and lots of sexual tension. A hottie who likes giving up control to his lady in the bedroom?!?! YES YES YES!

I received an early copy in exchange for an honest review.
Savannah's Book List
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
|Thank you @tessabaileyisanauthor for the ARC #partner|

Disclaimer: I am a big Tessa Bailey fan. She's an auto-buy author for me and I have yet to read a book of hers that I didn't enjoy. She writes romance the way I want to read romance.

This is my first book from the Beach Kingdom series and now that I know the Prince family I will definitely be reading the first two books. The Prince Brothers are slightly addictive!

Oldest brother, Andrew, and Jia have been best friends and next door neighbors
Carissa
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved the unexpected background in which we learned what happened to Andrew. It was a cute childhood friends to lovers between Andrew and Jiya. Cute epilogue.
Melissa
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot tell you the level of obsession that I've had with Tessa Bailey's Beach Kingdom series. I kept rereading the first and second book waiting for the third and received a belated birthday present from the universe when I was lucky enough to win an ARC of Sink or Swim. And now I have both the ARC and the e-book bc I 1 clicked it so fast earlier today.

TESSA is QUEEN!!!!!! I've been reading romance for 22 years and this trilogy slayed me. This family has my heart.

Rory and Olive are a wave o
thesebooksiread
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome ending to such a surprising series that I absolutely loved! Mouth-to-Mouth was a book that I did not expect to fall in love with as much as I did and I just absolutely loved that whole story and that whole world and I was so excited to have more of the Prince brothers. I really thought Andrew and Jiya’s story would be second but Jamie and Marcus were so amazing and I fell in love with them as well. Now, I finally have my hands on the love story I was waiting to read and it did no ...more
Jessica (the naptime writer)
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author but all opinions provided are my own.

Sink or Swim’s Jiya Dalal has always wanted (1) to fly and (2) her best friend Andrew Prince, but she has neither. Now she’s in her late twenties and ready to do whatever it takes to get closer to her dreams, even if that means letting go of the man she’s loved since she was a child.

This book is about choosing to act, really. The choice to follow passions/to accept oneself/to take a chance on som
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
Friends-to-lovers romance is one of my favorite tropes so, when the girl-next-food, Jiya Dalal, was introduced as the best friend of Andrew Prince in Mouth to Mouth, my potential romance radar took notice. Their every encounter throughout the first two books in the Beach Kingdom Series was bursting with tension and undisguised yearning, so needless to say, I was eager to get my hands on Sink or Swim. Once again, Tessa Bailey doesn’t disappoint, delivering a sexy, emotional, heartfelt love story ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Beach Kingdom (3 books)
  • Mouth to Mouth (Beach Kingdom, #1)
  • Heat Stroke (Beach Kingdom, #2)