Jump to ratings and reviews
My life was perfect . . .

Until fate took it all away.

Heartache and broken bones left me searching for solace in the darkest of places.

It wasn’t pretty, but with the support of my family, I persevered and I’m stronger for it. my daughters deserve nothing less.

Things were finally back on track, until I met Grant Ellison. Tall, dark, and handsome he sets my heart racing. If only the fear of loving again didn’t paralyze me.

Nobody was as surprised as me when I left a long military career for a slower pace in life. After all, I’ve never been one to make decisions lightly or without a plan.

A new town means a fresh start. Although it’s a lonely existence, I don’t regret my decision. Especially when a beautiful woman catches my eye.

Dakota Jennings’ strength and ambition are for all to see but her heat is protected by the strongest of walls. My new mission is to show her how precious she is and how great we can be together.

Published April 9, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Andrea Johnston

31 books637 followers
A romantic at heart, Andrea has always been a storyteller. An avid reader since a young age, she never planned to pen her own romance novel but, on a whim, and with no plan, she discovered her passion. Known for her slow burn small town romances, Andrea prides herself on writing relatable characters that the reader cheers for and secondary characters who bring the sass and laughs to each story.

Settled in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and dog, she counts down the days when her adult children come home for a visit. Even if it means more laundry!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
6 (2%)
1 star
1 (<1%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.