Start by marking “The unEXpected Plan” as Want to Read:
The unEXpected Plan

The unEXpected Plan

He was only supposed to make my ex jealous...not make me fall in love with him.

When I discovered that my boyfriend had cheated on me with his assistant, and then left me for her, my friends and I devised a plan—to make him pay.

It was simple.
It was foolproof.
Or so I thought.

Corbin Fields was my best friend’s older brother; he was also part of my revenge plan. It was br
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The unEXpected Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The unEXpected Plan

Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Corbin Fields was supposed to be the perfect man to help Brooke exact revenge on her cheating, no good ex-boyfriend... but the more time she spent with him the more she started to see he was also perfect for her heart too! But as much as she wanted him, she knew she could never have him. Acting on her feelings could be detrimental to her friendship with his sister Nell... and she just couldn't bring herself to take that risk! Or could she?

The unEXpected Plan is a slow burning romance story about
Andrea Britton
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Unexpected Plan by Leddy Harper is a slow burn, best friend brother romance that will have your heart swooning.
This story is unputdownable. Once you start you’ll want to finish as soon as possible to see how it ends.

Brooklyn thought she had her future figured out. After enduring a heartbreaking loss, Brooklyn has been on her own. She thought Chase was her future until he ended their relationship. Now Brooklyn just wants a little revenge.

But not all things go as expected. Corbin Fields is
Stephanie Erickson
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leddy Harper delivers a sweet, romantic, unexpected romance.

Brooklyn had her future mapped out with the one man she thought was going to be her forever. But, when he breaks up with her she is heartbroken. Or so she believes.

At a girls night out, they spy her ex with his secretary. So a plan is hatched for her best friend Nellie's brother to try to get the Secretary to cheat on her ex.

Corbin grew up always getting into trouble for Nellie and her best friend Brooklyn antics. So when his sister com
R.f. Greenwood
Shelves: 2019, arc
I absolutely love the whole best friends brother trope so when i saw this one i knew i had to jump on it.
Corbin and Brooklyn's story was one of longing and secrets.
Corbin i loved instantly, the relationship he had with his sister and then with Brooklyn was amazing, the fact he couldn't say no to his sister and all was what got him in the middle of something he had no clue about. He was sweet and i loved every minute of reading him.
Brooklyn i loved too, i felt for her i really did but she was str
Rachel
A cute, funny, heartwarming story that starts with revenge and ends in love. A best freinds brother trope, The unEX pected plan will make you smile, laugh, and give you the warm and fuzzies.
Brooke and Nell's friendship has lasted through the years becuase Brooke has never been interested in Nells brother Corbin. When Brooke finds out her man's been cheating her and Nell cook up a fool proof plan. Enter Corbin, who can't say no. Well, we can all guess what happens, but it's the journey that makes
~Misty~
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, let me say, Brooke is an amazing , strong, wonderful character! I love her as a teacher, a friend, and a girlfriend. I adore Corbin. He knows what he wants, he loves his sister even if she is always needing him for shenanigans, he is devoted to his family ( seriously every sunday night he has dinner with them), and of course sexy.

Loved how this slowly turned into something neither of them had expected. Going from a plan to make Brooke's ex feel heartbreak to something more. Can these two
Konny
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The unExpected Plan by Leddy Harper is a stand-alone romance novel. A slow burn, witty and fun read. The pace build throughout the story. A rom/com of it's finest.

Meet Corbin Fields. He's a good guy and brother to a little sister he can't say no to. And when his sister plans the perfect revenge plan, he's a part of it.
Brooke is best friends with Nellie and has a secret crush on her big brother Corbin. And she had it all planned out, but like always with mice, men and their plans nothing happens
Ruth McDonnell
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Brooklyn and Corbin! Brooklyn teams up with her best friend, Nellie, to hatch a revenge scheme against Chase, her ex. They need Corbin, Nellie’s older brother to lure Chase’s new girl away. Only things do not go according to plan. Can these two find their happily ever after? 5 stars
Juli Hall
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best friend’s brother romance. Brooklyn was dumped by her long time boyfriend and she wants revenge. Nellie, her best friend, has a plan for her brother Corbin to help. Brooklyn and Corbin grow closer while working out a revenge plan. Can they get their happy ending without upsetting his family.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
3 stars
Review to come
Stephanie
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Brooklyn and Corbin. They are so cute together and I love their chemistry. Brooklyn and Nellie's friendship reminds me of my best friend and I.
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just love romances like these that build throughout the story.
In this best friend's brother/ secret romance we get to see how from something so unexpected you can find your true love.
The Book Lover
Sep 13, 2019
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Brooke is wronged by her ex in a way that can only be soothed with revenge! So Brooke and her best friends enlist the help of her best friend's brother – Corbin, to make that cheating ex feel the pain that Brooke felt. There are a few problems with this plan though; Corbin has been dragged into his sister and Brooke's craziness since they were kids and he doesn't really want to be part of this at all. So what are Brooke and Corbin to do when their walls start to fall and
Monique Tinline
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leddy Harper has a way with words, words that will bring a smile to your face, laugh along and feel there every feeling.

The story of Corbin and Brooklyn has emerged from paypack to an ex, what transpired between them they both least expected. Corbin being the older brother of her best friend, the idea of even going down that track was one that tore Brooklyn apart, but how do you knock back something that feels so right? that gives you a sense of peace, love and home?

Brooklyn brings a whole new
Caro
Krystal Estrada
Rmederios
Sara
Aug 19, 2019
Leddy Harper had to use her imagination often as a child. She grew up the only girl in a house full of boys. At the age of fourteen, she decided to use that imagination and wrote her first book, and never stopped.

She often calls writing her therapy, using it as a way to deal with issues through the eyes of her characters.

She is now a mother of three girls, leaving her husband as the only man in a