Start by marking “Buried” as Want to Read:
Buried

Buried

Home is where the heart is ... or the hatred.
You can feel the love and care someone puts into their home just by walking into it. Equally, you can feel the hatred and malice when you step into a home where dark deeds have been done.

Alex and his team of so-called paranormal investigators are given the opportunity of a lifetime when they are able to film inside one of the
Published October 15th 2019 by Self-Published

To ask other readers questions about Buried, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buried

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg. I picked this book up at the right time. I needed something different and something that was gonna grab my attention. Well horror is kinda different for me and wow did this book suck me in. I started and basically didn’t put my kindle down until I’d finished reading it all.

Alex is a paranormal investigator. He craves his big story and believes the story of The Jackson Mansion is the story he’s been looking for. Along with his team he gets permission to investigate the mansion and nothing w
Sian Claven
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the best book I have ever written. I have complete faith that everyone will enjoy it!
Yolanda Olson
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
An advanced copy of this book was provided to me by the author in exchange for feedback and an honest review.

Please note:
1. Feedback has been provided directly to the author and I will not be posting it.
2. I will read the book again when it releases and update my review accordingly.

Jackson Mansion.
Once you enter, you can never leave.
Or can you?

In Buried we meet a team of ghost hunters. Alex, the head of this little troupe has been dying to investigate the infamous mansion in a quest to
Mary S.
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow!! I can't for the life of me express how much I enjoy reading this story. It had all kinds of so horrific and twisted moments that like I say I don't know how to put it in words to describe this haunting horror twisted tale. The think I can say that it was the most spooky read I have had so far in this year.
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
What a unique story. To be Buried but not in the traditional sense.
The gruesome events that happen at the Jackson Mansion are going to give you the all mother of nightmares. The scandles and debauchary acts that made the mansion so famous are both horrific and sensual.
Buried has made it to my number 1 favourite from Sian. The Culling is now number 2.
Sian has really found her niche in the writing world and I just can’t wait for her next book.
Jamie
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went into this book completely blind. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Buried is a unique story about the horrors that happened at Jackson Mansion. It is said that once you enter, you can never leave.

Alex and his crew set up camp to debunk the horrors that generations of past have talked about. What they don't expect is to witness these depraved acts for themselves.

Buried is a thrilling ride from the first page to the last. There are explicit, he
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3.5 Cranky Stars

I really really really like gory horror novels.

I love books with a rich backstory and twists and turns. Maybe some folklore and ghosts. This book has all of that. I love how the different tragic occurrences at this one haunted location are revealed individually showcasing it's seriously disturbing past. It was hard to put this book down. The story was legitimately scary.

The one complaint I have is with the cha
Jackie
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic story. Reminiscent of The Shining, Sian has in this story managed to frighten me (I don’t scare easily) raise goose bumps and flabbergast me. I found myself cheering some of the characters on and being absolutely horrified at the same time. Fantastic. Her earlier work is just a taste of what they will enjoy from Buried. Sian has really hit her stride with this book. Well written as always but so much more developed and if even possible, more sick than what we have had from her. ...more
Dawn Yarrow
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I went into this book blind, i hadn't read the blurb or even saw the cover before starting it so had no clue what it was based on.
The story is based on a set of Ghost hunters who have access to a well known underground Manor with tales of paranormal history spanning decades which they are trying to disprove but will they be lucky in their mission?

I was asked to read an ARC of this book by the author and give her my honest feedback which i have done privately. I will update my review once the b
Teresa Juckett
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first story from this arthur and wow what a fantastic book. I had been looking for a scary, creepy story to read and this book had it in spades. From page 1 to the end this book had me hooked from the start. I'm so glad I was given the chance to read this book. This is definitely one that you'll want to one click.
LORRIE
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZIG!!!! This book was creepy, chilling and so thrilling
Lou
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not entirely sure I have the words to do this book the justice it deserves. I’ve been left utterly speechless!
Buried takes us into the heart of the Jackson Mansion. It follows Alex and his team of Paranormal Investigators as they are finally allowed access to film inside the mansion. The aim of Alex and his team is to spend time in the mansion and disprove all of the horrific scandals that this mansion is surrounded by. I think Alex and the team got a lot more than they ever bargained
Ondeane Lourens
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy horror and unhappy endings, then you will love this book. Sian is very descriptive in her story and it really sets the scene for all the horrors that follow.

Just when you think someone may be making in out of the mansion, she twists the story. I don't usually read horror, but this book was a good 'first horror' book.

Sian's imagination holds no bounds!
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Really WOW this book has to be the best book to date from this author.

This one is creepy and twisted and tells of a paranormal group that go to investigate Jackson Mansion determined to uncover the secrets of it's past with it tales of horrific things that have gone on in there. I not going to go into details of this book you have to read for yourself but you are in for one heck of a ride.
Anie
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best horror books I ever read!

It's so... scary & graphic & the story stays in your head forever. SO GOOD! It's the perfect book to read right in time for Halloween. :)

Group of reporters are going to explore an underground mansion, that supposed to be haunted. Local legends talk about the ghosts, and the curse of the owners and they are on the emission to film and research an essentially overthrow all the rumors. Well, it didn't go as planned. :)
Theresa Ritchie
Kelli
Cheyenne
Paige
Oct 16, 2019
Born in South Africa, in the heart of Johannesburg, Sian Claven grew up with a vivid imagination. When she wasn't immersing herself in books, she was actively creating her own stories.

At 29 years old, left to her own devices after her sister immigrated, Sian, wrote her first horror book Ensnared and dared to publish it under the guidance of indie authors Toni Cox and Ashleigh Giannacca