Start by marking “Ashes of Eden” as Want to Read:

Ashes of Eden

After being tainted by Leviathan blood, an Archangel must collect angelic relics and return them to Heaven before the transit of Mercury to prevent the Undoing… a period where demons can take control of the earth and negate the power of Heaven.

To earn back his wings, he's tasked with preventing this from occurring by any means necessary. Even if it includes working with a
Kindle Edition
Published September 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ashes of Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ashes of Eden

Start your review of Ashes of Eden
Jimette Ross
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, an incredible read that had me traveling the world, quickly I might add. Ms. Koseni's books just keep getting better. I loved the main character and was so drawn in I felt like I traveled with them on this wonderous, all be it dangerous task. Very impressed, thank you for the road trip, been awhile since a book had me so excited!
Felicia
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ashes of Eden by Mandi Konesni is a Paranormal Angel Romance. This is the first book of Mandi's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. She did an amazing job pulling you into the story. You can't help but fall in love with Raziel and Baylin. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves Paranormal Romance.
*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night
This is my first time reading anything of Mandi and let me just say this WOW!!! This was an amazing read. Great chrachters and story line. It was was adventourous , thrilling and exotic all in one!. I deffinatly loved Baylin's personality spunky and sassy I think many women can relate to her!
Raziel's is very strong willed and proves that you can beat the demon in you and together with Baylin beats the odds! Just a great book and I look forward to reading more of her work!
Valerie Doane
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely riveting! You get to travel the world with the main characters on a whirlwind of adventure. Mandi has created an amazing story of trying to finds oneself again but realizing that maybe life has a different path for you. Loved every minute of this book!
Lynne Michael
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! Very good story with strong likeable characters that root for though their adventures!
Natalie Jardine
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashes of Eden is a great book, simple as that. Mandi is a phenomenal author who takes you on a wonderful and amazing journey with her words. Reading this book, I was sucked into the story, so much so it felt like I was joining the lead characters along in their journey. The way Mandi describes the scenes, using so much detail, it makes it easy for the reader to get a mental image. Regarding the more intimate scenes, I must say they are written in such a tasteful manner, none of this cringe ...more
Tracy Andrews
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an exciting book

The author takes you on a ride you will never forget. The trips are exciting and full of rich history as well as rich characters that have strong personalities she also weaves a wonderful story !saving the reader wanting more. I finished this book in one day the flow flawless as well as intriguing. I personally cannot wait to read her next story in this genre.
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Author: Mandi Konesni
Reviewer: Lorraine Leatham - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Rating:

The world was made in our image, but free will makes traitors of us all. Even the heavenly hosts aren't immune to the lure of the flesh bared before us so easily. I was drawn right into this paranormal angel romance. Raziel an Archangel and Baylin a Cambion begin a journey for the ages to save the world. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves Paranormal Romance.
Ashley Simoneau
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
I can't tell you how much I loved this book!! It's the first I've read by Mandi and it will not be the last!! I'm hooked!!
I loved the characters, the story line & everything in between. I'm so glad I was able to get an ARC.
I very much recommend giving this book a read. You'll be happy you did!!
Jessica Stewart
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Mandi has taken hold of my very soul. Drawing me in and not letting go till the very end. The main characters are so inspired. Likable. From the very beginning your feeling what they feel. Mandi takes you on the adventure of a lifetime. Suspenseful and riveting. Edge of your seat as they embark on their journey, finding mire then they expected to.
Sue
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashes of Eden takes you on one heck of an adventure! A good, solid story line coupled with amazing characters made this book such a great read. I really enjoyed it.
Susan
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great ride. I loved this book from beginning to end. This was the first of Mandis books I read and I can't wait to read more
Tammy Barrentine
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book!! I haven't read a book like this before and didn't know if I'd like it but I really enjoyed this book
Tattedanchor
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Mandi is a new to me author and can’t wait to read more. The storyline is well written and takes you on an amazing journey you don’t want to get off of.
J. Truesdell
Nov 19, 2019
Julie
rated it did not like it
Sep 15, 2019
Johanna Bixby
Feb 03, 2020
Nancy Jones
Aug 18, 2019

• Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)
  • The Sinner Unleashed (L.A. Sinners MC Book 2)
  • All The Letters I’ll Never Send You (Handwritten & Heartbroken Book 1)
  • Play Me
  • Hybrid (Sanguine, #2)
  • Art of Seduction (Stern Family Saga, #1)
  • Art of Forgiveness (Stern Family Saga, #2)
  • Art of War (Stern Family Saga, #3)
  • The Rise of Ferryn
  • Burn Up (Steel Veins # 2)
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • Art of Loyalty (Stern Family Saga, #4)
  • What Doesn't Kill You (Game of Love, #1)
  • Art of Survival: Part One (A Stern Family Saga, #5)
  • Art of Survival: Part Two (A Stern Family Saga, #6)
  • Man Fast (Bergen Brothers, #1)
  • Redemption (Youngblood, #1)
  • Retribution (Youngblood, #2)
I'm Mandi. All my life I told everyone that I would be a writer...I just didn't know what I was going to write about. Naturally, they told me to chase my dreams but didn't expect much. Well, here I am...31 years old and a writer. It took a lot for me to get where I am, but I don't regret any of it!

In addition to writing, I run an online store at mandismuses.net, a roleplaying website, and have