Start by marking “Dark Moon Falls” as Want to Read:

Dark Moon Falls

High in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest, the sleepy town of Dark Moon Falls has secrets ...
Hot wolf shifters pursue their one true mate, witches pursue their own agenda, and humans are caught in the middle. In Dark Moon Falls, danger, intrigue, and romance lurk around every corner.
This boxed set includes 15 new steamy stories you’ll want to get your paws on!
Published November 12th 2019 by Melanie James

To ask other readers questions about Dark Moon Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Moon Falls

Start your review of Dark Moon Falls
Nikki Brooks
Ghost by DJ Bryce

OMG Gost is just...WOW! He is a bit of a drifter, enforcer for hire. But something has pulled him to Dark Moon Falls. He knows that some of his fellow shifters have settled there and he has decided to give the town a go, at least for a while. But all that changes when he meets the one person who can change his life - his Mate!

Mackenie is one bitten, twice shy when it comes to shifters! She thought she was the mate of her husband and they had a son, Kellan. But he later found his
Mandie
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read Jaxson rom S J Pierce! It was wild read, and I really enjoyed it. I couldn’t get enough. I ended up reading it in one sitting! I can’t wait to read the rest of the boxset!!
Michelle Fritz PA
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review for Easton by the always amazing Heather Hildenbrand. Easton was very entertaining! He was a lot of fun to read about. He was a sad soul with a good reason to never have to return to his roots. He has a sad past and refuses the pack life. His mate is one brave and sweet lady. She has a heart of gold and does the right thing with a cool collected manner. Together, they are explosive both in and out from under the sheets. Rudy was a fabulous character and he is the ultimate friend. This ...more
Ola Adamska
Ghost by DJ Bryce
When it comes to PNR novellas with shifters, especially, I'm always skeptical, as mostly it's all about being physical and sex.
But NOT HERE - here I got love, passion, love, getting to know each other and growing into something more. So don't be afraid and dive into the story of Ghost and Mackenzie!
Gina Burkart
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Jaxson from S J Pierce! Wow what amazing read that will have you reading this book in one setting and loving this hot read.
Tabi Ann
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Collection, buy Excellent Authors

Cade- Melanie James...Excellent and exciting story, find yourself wanting more of Cade and Ivy.

Jagger- Ava K. Michaels.... This is a story that keeps you excited from the beginning to end. You grip your seat and are trying to patiently wait to see what will happen next. In true author fashion, she leaves you breathless.

Abel- Bella Roccaforte...Edge of your seat excitement from the beginning until the end.

Logan- Robbie Cox...This was an amazing story and
Crystal Wilke
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the opportunity to read Ghost by DJ Byrce. I can't wait to read the other Author's in this Anthology.

Ghost is swoon worthy!!! Him and Mackenzie are perfect for one another. If you like/love Alpha shifters then you'll enjoy reading Ghost. It's filled with drama, suspense and steamy moments. You'll need to fan yourself.
Suzan
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I got this for Susan Griscom's contribution, Cooper and I loved her story in the collection. I loved Cooper & Kassy, they were meant to be together and I loved the plot of the story as well, and how it ended!
meghann
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is for the story Jaxson, written by S.J. Pierce. Okay, I absolutely devoured this one. I loved Rhee. She spoke her mind and didn't take shit from anyone. She has a past, but she knows who she is now and is not going to let anyone bring her down because of it. Respect. And we all need a Zenesha and Maddie in our corner. And Jaxson? Yes, please.

This was such a great cast of characters, and I can't wait for the boxed set to be released so I can read the rest of the stories.

***I voluntarily
Angela
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review for Robbie Cox Logan

Loner wolf finds a female who had been attacked on his porch late at night. When he finds out who attacked her he will stop at nothing to protect her.
Good story line. Characters are ok. I wish there was more to them. More depth to them. Plenty of action, and enough hot scenes to blend everything together.
T.M. Payne
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Dark Moon Falls
Author: Robbie Cox , Ava K Michaels, Bella Roccaforte, Melanie James, Lia Davis, Justine Winter, Tami Lund, Elaine Barris, N.L. Hoffman, Susan Griscom, S.J. Susan James Pierce, DJ Bryce, Alyssa Rose Ivy, and Nadirah Foxx
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
In this amazing box set, I have read and am reviewing the following stories so far.

Cooper by Susan Griscom -
This is a short but emotional story. Cooper was banned from his pack for well
Karen Komarinski
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for A.K. Michael’s story Jagger one of the 15 original stories that is apart of the box set Dark Moon Falls: Storm is leaving leaving the city to visit her aunt Celia at Dark Moon this is the first time she has been back since her Uncles Funeral. Storm is upset with herself for running away from the city she looses her way & she is late when her phone rings & the call has her almost loosing control; she comes to a quick stop & her door fly’s open & she starts ...more
Jackie
Shelves: arc
Great anthology for werewolf lovers!
4 & 1/2 stars rounded up.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.
Overall, the book was very entertaining & held my attention & was worth the time & money. The stories for the most part, are not just novellas, a few read in a few hours, but most were longer. It took me way longer to get thru this than I had anticipated. The location & a small bit of the world building sort of interlaced a little, with a few of the
Eva Millien
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fifteen paranormal romance stories that features wolf shifters in pursuit of their one true mates, witches pursuing their own agendas and humans that are caught in the middle in a sleepy town full of secrets.

This box set is full of gloriously steamy, exciting and thrilling reads that readers can enjoy one at a time or by binge reading until they can’t take no more. As with all multiple story collections some are better than others but this set can truly boast that every last book is enjoyable
Andrea Thompson
I read Ghost in my preview, and enjoyed it very much. It was a very quick moving, sweet romance about a lone wolf accidentally finding his mate when he moves to Dark Moon Falls to set down some roots. Mackenzie and Ghost are a great match, and both of them getting a 'do over' like they do very satisfying.

I only got to read one of the stories in this collection, but for the price and the amount of tales, this would be very worth the investment of a dollar!I only got to read one of the stories in
Linda
Logan by Robbie Cox

I loved Logan and Madison's story. It has a little bit of everything: hot shifters, witches, sexy chemistry, suspense and good vs evil. You'll have to read it to find out about Dax. He was such a wonderful part of their story.
Sheila
Dark Moon Falls
I LOVE anthologies or collections of short stories. This is a great set to explore new authors and be immersed in this quirky little town in the pacific northwest. Dark Moon Falls hides it’s secrets well. We have a coven full of witches. We have a wolf pack with wolfy police officers. A necromancer and a magus or two and a few other different characters. So, wander on into town and have a seat at Delight’s Diner grab some coffee and start reading. Watch out for Joy Darling, owner
Phoebe
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
You can’t go back home again, unless of course you want to be seduced, kidnapped, tortured, and lied to.

Rhee returns to Dark Moon Falls for her father’s funeral. Burying the dead and having to face her past drives her to drink. Avoiding her mistakes is harder than she thought when every where she turns she faces a wolf shifter. Don’t ask.

She heads to the local bar to hide from the past and goes home with Jaxson - a handsome human hunk. During their night of passion, more than their hips bump in
Krysti
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wanted this review to be done earlier, but real life kept getting in the way. I started with Heather Hildenbrand’s contribution, where she gives us a short story for Easton. Yay Easton! Her story involves some domestic abuse, so be for-warned. Her story was the “cleanest” of the ones I read with just the mention of the sex, not the play by play. I’ll update this review as I finish more stories.

Dane - N. L. Hoffman
Three stars - Cheesy. Insta love wolf mate. Explicit

Ghost - D. J. Bryce
Four and
Emily Goodman
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dark Moon Falls is an anthology of mystery, paranormal and romance concealed in a small town where anything can happen.

I signed up to review Dark Moon Falls for the sole purpose of getting my hands on Keaton. Alyssa Rose Ivy always has a compelling,interesting and dynamic story. So, that’s where I decided to start with werewolf shifter, Keaton and his long lost mate, Olive.

Having been separated over the last few years, Keaton’s wolf comes alive with Olive returns to her small town of Dark Moon
Elizabeth Connor
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of Jaxson by S.J. Pierce so this review is for that book only. Although it says this is a novella, it didn't seem short. And that's a good thing, because the author was able to fully develop the characters of Rhee and Jaxson. The plot was adequately involved also, although I felt like there could have been a bit more information on some of Rhee's enemies. And her relationship with her father was fully explained, but I also felt like there could have been more and it wouldn't ...more
Judi
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these authors, but read my favs first...

Cade is a wounded warrior but his wolf keeps him strong. Ivy is his best friends little sister and has been away at college. When they get together after six years you’d think all would work out. Not really. Twists and a baddie or two make this short tale an exciting and heartwarming read.

Lyall and Natalia have been in love for nearly 20 years, but she won’t commit. Now the time has come to take it seriously or take it on the road, and someone wants
Denise Van plew
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just adore when I can come across a collection that holds my favorite authors. This one did that with half I knew and half a discovery which was a plus for sure. The scrumptious thing here they all center around one place but with different flavors so to speak. Of course they must contain elements such as intrigue and mystery but can not miss magic and mayhem. Shifters and witches are right there with us mere humans. Added bonus is that this also has the steam to keep us turning the pages and ...more
Lori R.
This review is for Ghost by DJ Bryce:

I loved this!!

Ghost is a sexy AF shifter who happened to turn his Harley toward the small town of Dark Moon Falls, looking for a place to finally settle down and hopefully find his mate.

And boy, does he! When he meets Mackenzie (Mac), sparks fly and the swooning begins.

This shifter novella was a quick read and gave me everything - heart, passion, and lots of feel-good moments.

The bonding between Ghost and Mac’s son, Kellan was heartwarming and made me
Sydney Hopke
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love these sets because you get a bunch of stories from amazing authors. Some you may know and others are new that can become new favorites!

This review is for Jaxson - SJ Pierce Now this is a story that got me hooked from the start. Hottie shifter, witches and a past that isn't really in the past. When her dad passes away Rhee comes home to help her sister and falls for someone she always said she wouldn't - a shifter. Now with a witch gone bad around, she has a lot of things to figure out
Debbie Caswell
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a terrific set of fifteen books all set in the north west town of Dark Moon Falls This is a town with a lot of secrets hidden in its limits We have the police force dominated by wolf shifter we have a coven of witches and various other supernatural beasts thrown into the town mix. A perfect way to pass a few hours with each story been short enough to knock over when short on time This is the best way to introduce some new authors to your repertoire.
Sandi
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving these stories. Paranormal is one of my favorite genres, especially the wolf shifters. There are plenty of them in these stories. I have read several of them so far and I have loved them all. I can’t wait to finish all of them. Some of my favorite authors are in the book and I am discovering some new ones.
Ani's  Reviews
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was an awesome experience to read this set. Some authors I have knows for a while but others were so fresh and definitely some I need to look into more.

The stories were amazing, fun, and full of action. Which I love. In and out of a bed.

My overall rating is 5* and all the stories deserve just that for separate rating. Love this set!!
Kelly Cooper
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've only read Jagger so far but my goodness did it have me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down and finished it really quickly. If the rest of the stories are anything like Jagger then I'm in for a treat, I can't wait!!
Mima Laguna
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My love for this series is crazy. It’s filled with amazing authors some I love and some are new that I plan on stalking. I definitely think everyone should give this stories a chance!

• Perfect Strangers
  • Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)
  • Dax: A Wolf's Hunger
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Demigods Academy - Year Two: (Young Adult Supernatural Urban Fantasy)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • The Irish Getaway (The Kennedy Boys, #3.5)
  • Skin and Bone
  • Medicine Man
  • Peace, Blood, and Understanding (Half-Moon Hollow #7)
  • A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1)
  • Marked by Darkness: The Dark Fae Trilogy Book Two
  • Stormy Nights (Storms of Blackwood #2)
  • Find Me Their Bones (Bring Me Their Hearts, #2)
  • The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet, #1)
  • Penance (Chicago Defiance MC, #2)
  • You Drive Like an Asshole: 101 Tear-Out Letters to the Morons Behind the Wheel
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, Melanie James spent 14 years as an IT systems administrator before tiring of the hustle and bustle of the technology world. She's doing what she loves, by writing paranormal comedy, steamy paranormal, and contemporary romance books. Melanie has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in Leadership and Development, with a minor ...more