Start by marking “Sunken Treasure Lost Worlds: A Colten X. Burnett Novel (The Risky Business Chronicle Book 1)” as Want to Read:

His knowledge can make them all rich... or get them killed.

From the depths of the Atlantic off Cape Canaveral Florida, searching for sunken Spanish treasure, to the Andes mountains of Ecuador chasing the legend of a lost golden library, Dr. Colten X. Burnett and the Risky Business team are on a quixotic adventure.

While trying to make an honest, well sort of honest living

Published September 10th 2019 by BUOY MEDIA

To ask other readers questions about Sunken Treasure Lost Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunken Treasure Lost Worlds

Heidi
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book and I'm super grateful that I did. What a wonderfully technical story about treasure hunting. Colt and his renegade team of misfits hit the jackpot on a treasure hunt that led them on a wild goose chase for another great treasure. Little bit of mystery with their weird findings and ended on a total cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next book to see if they found what was worth almost dying for.
Billie
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His knowledge can make them all rich... or get them killed.
While trying to make an honest, well sort of honest living, searching for remnants of the lost 1715 fleet, Risky Business Ltd. becomes entangled in a mystery that covers two continents
Laure
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Colten Burnett lives in Florida, the Space Coast to be more exact, and has always been fascinated by the stories of all the shipwrecks, and the treasures discovered. He has done his research, and with a group of close friends he has known for years, they decide to pool their resources and try to recover the treasure from a mysterious ship that went down in 1715. The friends will form a company they name Risky Business, LTD.

I absolutely adored these quirky, unique, tough as nails, and sometim
Donna
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first book in the new Risky Business Chronicles series, this was definitely an interesting read and concept. You can get an idea of what it's about from the author's summary above, and I don't want to give away any spoilers by saying anything more about what happens in the book, other than to say if you enjoy treasure hunting, mysteries, and good friendships, this is a book for you. It lost a star as there are quite a lot of issues with errors and editing (but I've mentioned those I've picke ...more
Renee
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
When guys just try to make an almost-honest living, what could possibly go wrong? As a fan of Clive Cussler and James Rollins, I was excited to read this book about history, modern day treasure hunters, deep sea diving, and underwater archaeology. The Risky Business was started by a guy with big dreams after retirement, and the friends he convinces to join him to look for a lost ship full of gold. They invest every dime they have into a boat and equipment, and begin the hunt. But they're not the ...more
Tom Johnson
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Adrenalin Pumping Excitement”

Risky Business, LTD is a company formed by a group of friends seeking adventure. They are interested in a fleet of ships that went down in 1715, and may contain sunken treasure. Dr. Colton X Burnett leads the team, but all are well trained and tough. From the start, the story kicks off with excitement, and never lets up. The trail will lead them to two continents, and they may encounter more than they bargained for in their search for a lost civilization.

I was given
Anie
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, this was a joy to read. :) When reading, I felt like I was right there with the characters, in the middle of the action. :)

Right from the intro to the story I was totally hooked, it's like Indian Jones (but with a group) in a book form. The retired professor decides to hunt treasures now that he has not working anymore and starts Risky Bussiness. He and his friends embark on the first mission, to find the missing 12th sunken ship.

It's just the start of the most amazing adventure. I was all
Vi
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Action-filled adventure! Dr. Colton Burnett's dream of treasure hunting in the high seas becomes a reality! He begins his "Risky Business," leading his team of hackers, divers, snipers, linguists, medics, " problem solvers, " and others. The going is rocky, but pays off! In more ways than was anticipated! The start was fast paced then slow going; the action then picked up and never stopped!
This is the first of a three part series. Enjoyed the read. Didn't realize it was a cliffhanger. 3 1/2 sta
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Risky business is a company formed to find sunken treasures. This group of hunters has a lot of technology on their side to fine tune locations of sunken ships. They uncover a sunken treasure of gold and a sealed box that leads them to Ecuador to try to find the secrets of a lost civilization from the 1700's. The novel gets you interested from the beginning. It is an easy read that makes you want more.
Jaci Zimprich
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great adventure story

For those readers that read Clive Cussler’s stories an other writers of that type of genre, this will be a good read.

This story starts out as a sunken treasure tale. The characters are very believable. The tale continues on taking you to Ecuador with it tale of treasure.

I can’t wait to read the next book.
Judy Morris
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a great book. This is the first book I read by him and I'm hoping for more. Great author great book, it has suspense all the way thru the book. You dont know what going to happen next. It was a roller coaster ride with chills and spills.
Kandy
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great adventure. So many twists and turns. I cannot wait for the next book in this series to see where it takes us next. Wow!
Michael Arnold
Extremely entertaining read. Fantastic characters and a interesting plot.
Janet
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
very good
Jackie
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely wonderful suspense filled story from a new author for me. Reviewed because I enjoyed it so much and hope to read many more from this writer.
June