Start by marking “Shifters of Black Isle Complete Collection” as Want to Read:
Shifters of Black Isle Complete Collection

Shifters of Black Isle Complete Collection

With death lurking at every corner, love becomes more important than ever.

With the threat of war hanging above their heads at all times, the fierce warriors of Black Isle are used to the idea that all they hold dear could be destroyed at any moment. They work hard to survive and celebrate harder.

Shifters of various types must band together to defeat their numerous enemies, y
ebook
Published September 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Shifters of Black Isle Complete Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifters of Black Isle Complete Collection

T.M. Payne
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Shifters of Black Isle Complete Collection
Author: Lorelei Moone
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
I have read all of the stories in this collection and I am leaving my review for them.
If you love a paranormal book with various creatures this book will be it...

Claimed by the King
We get a young woman who in all respects has been lied to her entire life. So when it's her turn to be the sacrifice she tak
sherri jones-teachout
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shifters, dragons, and mermaids. Oh my! Escape into the world of the Black Isle. Shape shifters who have been trying to keep themselves secret from humans for years. Shifters of all kinds including a dragon. The problem? The king of the island has to have a human woman as a mate. In bringing her to the island it sets off a chain reaction. Even though she falls in love with him, her brother has riled up the humans and is trying to save his sister. But will he learn the truth in time to save the s ...more
Emily Dickson
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelly was a fantastic character and so was Broc. Kelly was chosen as a sacrifice at the very beginning and ends up on an island of shifters. Lots of fun as the story progressed and the secondary characters were also well developed. The second book had a mermaid, Lililen and General Teaq and was also a great story. And the third story When threatened by the merpeople they try to enlist Saras a dragon for help. Lots of story that was well written and a fast read. Saras was a fantastic character an ...more
Luna Wompy
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Shifters if the Black Isle Complete Collection is comprised by four fantasy/paranormal shifter romances that are in the same universe, but can be read separately as stand-alones. It includes Claimed by the King, The Solider and the Siren, A Dragon's Treasure, and The Warriors Conquest. This is a really great collection of shifter romances, and since I don't usually love shifter romances, for me, that is saying a lot!
Juanita E. Arp
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this box 📦 set, it has good storyline. These books are entertaining and filled with action. The chemistry and interaction between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received these books individually as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Pamela  with Dreamer's Books
A great collection of books including shifters of all types. The men are totally alpha and protective and their women are fierce and fiery. Take a trip to medieval times to find out how these warriors and their women survive fights, treachery, and finding love. A good read of short novellas.
Laura Johnston
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally awesome series!!! Characters are well written and will fill your heart. A must read!!
Lorelei Moone is an author of paranormal romance based in London. A lover of all things sweet and caffeinated, when she's not writing about sexy bear shifters and their strong-willed curvaceous love interests, Lorelei can be found baking cookies or cakes for her family.

She got her start writing bear shifters in the well received Scottish Werebear series (2015-2016), and its spin-off, A